It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs reported near George Bush's ranch.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by jonnyc55

Except that this is old news. So Bush was in fact leader at the time of the events.

-rrr

I wouldn't say leader, more like the guy that answers the phone
inside the big oval room at the big white house on the hill.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

If people cannot produce an actual artifact, then all of it should be relegated to the swamp gas files.

What kind of artifact would we expect to find as a result of an incident like this? Are we really saying that unless UFOs are littering the ground with chunks of themselves as they fly over that they do not warrant investigation?

As for eyewitness testimony, I think we sometimes go overboard in our a priori dismissal of it. After you sift out all of the misidentifications, probable misidentifications and possible misidentifications, we are still left with far too many cases in which misidentification of a conventional object or phenomenon is just not a possibility. There are no atmospheric conditions, for example, that would cause the planet Venus to appear as a massive disk 100 feet overhead that hovers for several minutes and then shoots off at an incredible speed.

In order to dismiss this residue of cases, we are left with no other option than to assert that there are a disturbing number of otherwise sane, reliable, upstanding folks who either A) have very sudden and very similar hallucinations of an as-yet-completely-unknown type and cause, or B) are concoting outrageous lies for no apparent reason and often at great risk to their reputations and careers.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Orkojoker]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Please, no more stupid lights....

www.nomorestupidlights.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
They should have taken W and thrown out in space

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Maybe they were there to try and arrest him for interstellar war crimes?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Would have been nice if this story turned out like the one with Governor Fife symington!
At first, Bush showed up on a conference mocking the report and then later admit that he saw a ufo.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I bet Bush didn't even see it because he was busy practicing the alphabet with his favorite green crayon...

[edit on 10/3/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
I wonder what Bush thinks about all of this.

I can see him now:
running out the backdoor with a big banner that reads
"Mission Accomplished"
lmao

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
maybe the police officer should have pulled the blue light
on that saucer and wrote him a ticket for a red light being
burned out, an equipment infraction. I noticed there were
2 red lights on top and 3 white lights on bottom. lmao

I'm not making fun of this incident or disbelieving their
accounts, just having a lil fun with it cuz it's in W's
backyard

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If this sight is true, and at the moment it cannot be doubted, also for the testimony of a Police officer, then it is a very, very serious Matter! The residence of the former President is a extremely sensitive locality and no object would have to fly over the area without explicit authorizations!
Then: there are radar traks about that "object"?
Yes!
There was a jet scamble that night on the Unknown craft?
No?

Hmmm... An Extraterrestrial Visitation above the Bush' Ranch!
My opinion.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies.

As Shere Khaan rightly points out this incident is one aspect of the Stephensville UFO sightings (which still remain unexplained) and I do urge folks with a genuine interest in the case to visit the threads listed.

Heres Larry King discussing the Texas sightings on CNN:

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
This all changes when a police officer steps in. A police officer is a trained observer and more importantly has a great deal to lose. A report like this can seriously disrupt a police officers career and many officers never come forward with what they have seen. So all respect to this officer for having the guts to speak out.

ImaginaryReality1984 -I agree with you there mate and I think people would be genuinely shocked if they learnt just how many credible (and documented) police UFO reports were actualy out there.

Global Police UFO Reports

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by jonnyc55

Except that this is old news. So Bush was in fact leader at the time of the events.

-rrr

I wouldn't say leader, more like the guy that answers the phone
inside the big oval room at the big white house on the hill.

Good point

-rrr

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by davec0021
Maybe they were there to try and arrest him for interstellar war crimes?

post of the week

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Haha I was just gonna say,"Those dang elitists, always have to show off. I bet it was just some of Bush`s Skull `n` Bones buddies pickin him up in their hi-tech gizmo for a night of fun."
I bet they get all wasted and dress up like aliens and go around abducting people, using their memory wiping tech to live out their most outlandish fantasies on unsuspecting citizens all over the world. LOL!
Imagine if you had that much power (absolute power corrupts absolutely), what would you end up doing when you got bored? You would have to do something to relieve the stress of your job, but you couldnt just do things normal people do. That wouldn`t relieve the stress. Extreme leisure activities for those with extreme amounts of power...
And since when does Bush get a protective no-fly zone around his ranch? Hmm. Put that together with the theory that UFOs seem to like to frequent nuke silos and the like... leads one to ponder what may lie below the ground at a certain ex-pres` "ranch". Isn`t the word ranch pretty ambiguous? Could be a lot of different things that go on there... but I`m sure that`s not the 1st time someone`s come to such a conclusion around here before. I just don`t see the need for him to have a no fly zone over his property, thats all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don`t mean to say that he`s got nukes down their, PER SE, maybe just some other hi tech stuff. Maybe just an underground survival bunker... which could be running on nuclear power, or something else. Just sayin. If I was him I would have it running on multiple power sources. One of which would be nuclear. If they`ve got nuclear subs running around all over the place that can go like 50-100 years without refueling, why not have buildings running on it too?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Interview:

Radio Interview with Angelia Joiner:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d741eaca394c.jpg[/atsimg]

BoA:Audio explores the infamous Stephenville, Texas UFO sighting of January 8th, 2008 with Angelia Joiner, the reporter who broke the story and became the veritable "face" of this historic UFO event. We'll break down the events of 1/8/08, the fallout of the UFO sighting including the media circus which erupted over the event, we'll find out never-before-heard details on Angelia's departure from the newspaper in Stephenville, her reaction to the UFO community since entering it two years ago, her podcast series The Joiner Report, and tons more.

Link

Documentary on the Stephensville UFO Sightings:

A forensic investigation of the mass UFO sightings in Stephenville, Texas, Kokomo, Indiana, and Southwick, Massachusetts.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

the only reason why it made news is because it was near where bush lived

[edit on 10-3-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arimbari
If this sight is true, and at the moment it cannot be doubted, also for the testimony of a Police officer, then it is a very, very serious Matter! The residence of the former President is a extremely sensitive locality and no object would have to fly over the area without explicit authorizations!
Then: there are radar traks about that "object"?
Yes!
There was a jet scamble that night on the Unknown craft?
No?

Hmmm... An Extraterrestrial Visitation above the Bush' Ranch!
My opinion.

hahaha! are government must be piss at his alien friends

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

the only reason why it made news is because it was near where bush lived

I take it you've not clicked on any of the threads, links, interviews or documentaries then.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by karl 12

Interesting indeed ... even more so by the fact that military jets were sent up there to track the objects ... if they were there for around 1hr then surely if they were 'ours' the military would have been able to identify them !

Me'thinks we are not getting the full story (as usual).

Woody

Interesting point .. But also if the jets were sent and this 'UFO' was around for an hour, thats plenty of time for the supersonic jet fighters to intercept it. No shots fired ? So did the USAF 'know' what it was and did they 'know' it was a danger. Do they know what it was? Makes u wonder ..

Yes, that's the point I was getting at ... doesn't really add up does it ?

Woody

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join