It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Have Washington Post Running Scared over 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Haha,
The States blew Toyota out of poportion, now Japan strikes back by blowing 9/11 out of poportion....one for one.........

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Has anyone compiled a list/database of 9/11 truth in the msm & world news? It would be interesting to see in one place. I'm too lazy to do it, but it would be cool if someone did it.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Do you think a)the events of 9-11 are highely classified and politicians don't have access to them OR b)most politicians know the truth and keep their mouths shout?

I would go with the first because trying to silence 500+ senators and house representatives is no easy task. Best to compartmentalize like they do with ufos and aliens. Just my opinion!

I think both A&B, we know Cheney took all his records with him.
We know George Bush sealed his records forever.
The rest that do know anything will never speak out if they know what’s good for them and their families.
Remember, Cheney had a hit squad working for him.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Do you think a)the events of 9-11 are highely classified and politicians don't have access to them OR b)most politicians know the truth and keep their mouths shout?

I would go with the first because trying to silence 500+ senators and house representatives is no easy task. Best to compartmentalize like they do with ufos and aliens. Just my opinion!

I think both A&B, we know Cheney took all his records with him.
We know George Bush sealed his records forever.
The rest that do know anything will never speak out if they know what’s good for them and their families.
Remember, Cheney had a hit squad working for him.

(I really wish I could make this laugh larger)

Cheney has a hit squad working for him? That is way to funny! Oh and the thousands of people that would have had to been involved in 9/11 are all afraid to step up or speak out because of Cheney's hit squads??? Impressme, you are a laugh riot!

So no one wants to come forward eh, for fear of death? Wow, I mean, its funny how it was so easy for the warrantless wiretaps to slip out to the media a few years back. It was so easy for Abu Grahib to come up. It was so easy for the secret money tracking of terror funds to be exposed. All of those invloved significantly less people, and somehow they managed to slip up or on purpose release the info. and you mean to tell me they couldnt keep them quiet? The Cheney Death Squads? But the thousands that would have been invloved are all too afraid?

Hey whatever floats your delusions. But be careful, I think I hear a black helicopter with Cheney's face on the door hovering outside your window!

This 9/11 TM is getting more and more entertaining by the day.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

And Anthrax.
These guys have no conscience.Power has corrupted them ultimately.
Another reason to never forget.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Once again,would you mind quoting your sources?How do you propose to convince me as to the validity of your claims,if you fail to source your information?How can I formulate an opinion regarding your claims,based on nothing other than your claims?I attempt to source my information whenever possible.This allows the reader the privilege of examining material they may not have been aware of.The 'other side of the coin',if you will.At this point in time,I am not convinced of anything 100%.The most that I can say with conviction, is that there are way too many inconsistencies in the OS camp.Not once have I strayed into the 'no planes,fake planes,missiles,etc.,' although I cannot outright dismiss the possibilty of those theories.My focus has mainly been on the 'manner' in which these buildings fell.The OS is nowhere near credible in my own opinion.Also,I am curious as to why you refer to the guy as 'Larry' ? Does this somehow imply that you know him on a personal level? After all, you don't say 'George, or Dick' when referring to Bush or Cheney...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

(I really wish I could make this laugh larger)

Cheney has a hit squad working for him? That is way to funny!

Any fifth grader can Google this information. Like I said, there is no point in having this discussion with you, because you choose to be ignorant.

Seymour Hersh: "Executive Assassination Ring" Answered to Cheney, Had No Congressional Oversight
Investigative journalist Sy Hersh dropped a bombshell revelation on Monday about international killings ordered under Bush.

alte rnet.org

This 9/11 TM is getting more and more entertaining by the day.

I find it appalling that you think 911 is so amusing and the deaths of over 3,000 innocent civilians that were murdered in cold blood.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by impressme]

mod edit, fix link

[edit on Mon Mar 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Impressme, I'm not impressed. Most of the politicians departing Foggy Bottom are Democrats terrified of the fallout that will come with passage, done by backdoor Chicago Mob style strong arming, of the healthcare bill which many Americans oppose.

By teh way, Pres. Ahmadinejad recently joined the Truthers cadre. How reliable do you consider him?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am studying how people react to subtler types of verbal violence.
General Radek is a goldmine. But then some people react to him similarly whose opinions are closer to mine. He is infectious.

He usually does not say much useful about the subject, most of his communication effort is geared towards invalidating opinions different from those of his friends (whoever they may be).

You have to quote everything back to him - otherwise it does not exist. How convenient. So Cheney did not order the fighter planes to stand down...

He won't answer you on any point he cannot bang you down with. GR if possible, will try to lower your status, as in "you are uneducated" versus "you have a different opinion on that".

I know this style so well.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Once again,would you mind quoting your sources?How do you propose to convince me as to the validity of your claims,if you fail to source your information?How can I formulate an opinion regarding your claims,based on nothing other than your claims?I attempt to source my information whenever possible.This allows the reader the privilege of examining material they may not have been aware of.The 'other side of the coin',if you will.At this point in time,I am not convinced of anything 100%.The most that I can say with conviction, is that there are way too many inconsistencies in the OS camp.Not once have I strayed into the 'no planes,fake planes,missiles,etc.,' although I cannot outright dismiss the possibilty of those theories.My focus has mainly been on the 'manner' in which these buildings fell.The OS is nowhere near credible in my own opinion.Also,I am curious as to why you refer to the guy as 'Larry' ? Does this somehow imply that you know him on a personal level? After all, you don't say 'George, or Dick' when referring to Bush or Cheney...

So you never heard of the secret warrant-less wiretaps that Bush and Cheney installed after 9/11 to listen in to our phone calls? You never heard of Abu Grahib? YOu never heard about the secret way the feds tracked money transfers from the US to foreign countries? All of these were EXPOSED to the media with plenty of evidence and ALL were secretive and no one knew about them, until SOMEONE leaked it with verifiable information.

Has ANYTHING like this happened right now from the 1,000s if not, 10,000s of potential sources that would have been involved in 9/11? Not accidental? Not secretly? NOthing? Why is that?
If there are more people involved in something like this, then there are more possible breaches in security and the secret is in more danger of being exposed. That is just the facts. Less people were involved in the above mentioned cases, and yet, somehow, the very secret and damaging information leaked out. Do not expect me to believe that those allegedly involved are afraid of Cheney's "death squads
and will not talk, but others will talk freely about the secret other programs like the wiretaps, money tracking, and Abu Grahib, which were ALL very damaging to the Presidency of Bush Jr.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ah yes, so secret spec ops personnel sent in to kill AQ terrorists and Taliban heads are also keeping the thousands and thousands of "alleged" people involved in the "inside job" quiet?
Where did you get this?

Wait hold, they couldnt even keep THAT secret, secret?

No sorry, I do not find it funny that 3,000 people were murdered by Islamic Fundamental terrorists. I also do not find it funny when people like yourself make outlandish stories about "inside jobs" and rediculus assumptions of Cheney Death Squads that are keeping the "real conspirators" quiet. That is an insult to those that died and those that lost loved ones on 9/11. Also, you are defending the true murderers that are still plotting to attack and kill more Infidels, including you AND me. But no, you rather divert the main focus off the real terrorists, and have us being afraid of our own shadow.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The world is in for a huge shock. The Japanese know how 9/11 was done, because they have similar technology in development.

From their perspective, its 2+2=4. They KNOW how it was done, and are pissed that the Americans are getting away with telling everyone that 2+2=5. AND BANKING FROM IT!!

Since no one can explain how the towers fell, the original story still stands. The issue is that modern physics can't explain how the towers fell, because modern physics is FLAWED. Why use explosives, when you only need to tell 100 grams of thermite-bound-steel to expand to get the same result. Modern physics can't explain how this would happen, so these facts would fall apart in a court of law. Unless Hutchison wants to testify about the tech, but I doubt he is considered credible.

Why would you need to research the Graviton wave, when technology that utilize its principles already exist? The funding for Graviton wave research would be cut-off if these facts were to come to light.

If you use technology that isn't listed in the Geneva convention, you have to be very-very sneaky about how you deploy it. Private companies MUST be used in order to deflect red-tape from government officials.

Its a good thing that CIA agents are allowed to get paid triple their salary to moonlight in the private sector. That doesn't reek to high-hell at all.

In order for the Japanese to properly "Call-out" the USA, they will have to reveal their knowledge of the Graviton wave, and explain in what other scenarios it has been utilized. Deploying to the world, the greatest secret of the last 2000 years.....or stay quiet, and make as much money off the scenario as you can before "The-Big-Truth" gets let out.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You are saying Dick Chenney did not have his own death squad working for him.
Are all the Press releases about Cheney’s assassination squads a lie?

Taliban heads are also keeping the thousands and thousands of "alleged" people involved in the "inside job" quiet?
Where did you get this?

“Thousand and thousands of “alleged" people involved in the "inside job" I never made that claim, and I don’t indorse that claim.

I also do not find it funny when people like yourself make outlandish stories about "inside jobs" and rediculus assumptions of Cheney Death Squads that are keeping the "real conspirators" quiet.

No my friend these are facts “not stories” we are here to dig through the lies of a proven massive cover-up, of 911.

If you feel, our government had nothing to do with 911 then why haven’t you posted any credible source that proves their innocents?
We really are not interested in opinions; prove to me our government did not have anything to do with 911?

I know they were involved, heck the 911 commission said it themselves by saying the White House stonewall everything, in their investigating. We know this was not just gross incompetence.

The White House and Pentagon hid everything from the public and refuse to answer any questions of who, what, where, when, how. The 911 commissionaires have admitted that much already.

All we want is a new investigation, our questions answered, and we want accountability.

That is an insult to those that died and those that lost loved ones on 9/11.

By wanting, a true investigation into 911 and the truth to be told is all we want, yet you say it is an insult to those that died.

Also, you are defending the true murderers that are still plotting to attack and kill more Infidels, including you AND me.

The Truth movement and I do not defend terrorist.

All we want is the truth; our government has not told us the truth to why 911 happened or how it happened.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

search Minetta witness stand on Cheney

[edit on 3/14/2010 by Kokatsi]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You lost me there Gen. I never said anything at all about wiretaps,money transfers,Abu Grahib or death squads.You inserted my post into yours and still failed to focus on the content of it. Was this intentional on your part, or did you confuse me with another post? I asked if you could source your statements concerning 'Larry's' statements.And I am still curious as to why you refer to him on a first-name basis? It gives the impression that you know him personally.If you can't or won't give an answer,then why reply at all?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

The Japanese lost people on 9/11. Hopefully they were compensated. The Americans lost more. They were compensated.

By now they have spent most of the money. Too late! Complain earlier. You took the money, walk away and shut your mouths.

>> So am I going to get a fat check back for the Iraq and Afghan wars so that I can pay some Health Care debts?

Who is "all the Japanese" represented by? Someone cashed a check and that means everybody should Shut Up? Did the current people blowing the whistle in Japan the same people -- or does it just not matter as long as you can find any excuse whatsoever to discredit?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I was under the impression that you were referring to my post about the facts about how all the "secret" doings were all exposed routinely to the press, that were very damaging to the president.

However, as to the LS quote, the facts themselves are in the quote itself.
Who was he talking to: The fire commander on scene (Chief Nigro or one of the fire chiefs working with Chief Nigro)

What was he talking about (the fire commander): Hes not sure if they can contain the fire and save the building.
What was LS's response: There have been too many lives lost and it might be a good idea to stop fire fighting efforts and pull the firefighters back so the wont get killed in the probable collapse of WTC7.
Who made the decision to pull? The fire commander on scene.

These are the facts, straight from the quote. Reading comprehension and critical thinking, along with rational thinking are required as well in understanding the quote.

Now as to the accounts of the condition of the WTC7, they have been posted NUMEROUS times and all confirm the fires, the damage, and the leaning and tilting of the tower. Numerous firefighters confirmed the time of the "pull" order as around 3-3:30PM including Chief Nigro the Commander.

Chief Nigro:

The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we wouldn't lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel Nigro, Chief of Department

Also Richard Bacinski:

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

Deputy Chief Hayden:

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden:

"By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse."

"Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?"

"Hayden: No, not right away, and that's probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn't make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety."
Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then. At that point in time, it seemed like a somewhat smaller event, but under any normal circumstances, that’s a major event, a 47-story building collapsing. It seemed like a firecracker after the other ones came down, but I mean that’s a big building, and when it came down, it was quite an event. But having gone through the other two, it didn’t seem so bad. But that’s what we were concerned about. We had said to the guys, we lost as many as 300 guys. We didn’t want to lose any more people that day. And when those numbers start to set in among everybody… My feeling early on was we weren’t going to find any survivors. You either made it out or you didn’t make it out. It was a cataclysmic event. The idea of somebody living in that thing to me would have been only short of a miracle. This thing became geographically sectored because of the collapse. I was at West and Liberty. I couldn’t go further north on West Street. And I couldn’t go further east on Liberty because of the collapse of the south tower, so physically we were boxed in.

Capt. Ray Goldback

FDNY Captain Ray Goldback:

"I'm going to guess it was after 3:00...we walked all the way back down to Vesey Street. There was a big discussion going on at that point about pulling all of our units out of 7 World Trade Center. Chief Nigro didn't feel it was worth taking the slightest chance of somebody else getting injured. So at that point we made a decision to take all of our units out of 7 World Trade Center because there was a potential for collapse."

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, [we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there. (Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - Lieutenant William Ryan

(Bolding mine)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

But it would literally require THOUSANDS of people to be working on trying to pull off something so uber-complicated as faking a terrorist attack. All that preparation would require a substantial amount of people to set it all up. That is just an undeniable fact.This isnt something 10 or 100 people would be able to do, but a few thousand to cover all the aspects required to pull this off. This is what you are supporting when you make the innuendos that our govt is secretly responsible for 9/11, planning it, executing it, etc.

Gross incompetence is far more pervasive than you would think. And in something so grand as this, do you honestly think that someone is wiling to admit that they FUBARed the whole damn thing? Of course they are going to cover their ass and stonewall and everything to divert the fact that they got caught with their pants don because a few people screwed up BIG TIME due to incompetence, red tape, competition and infighting amongst the intel agencies and security agencies.

Your claims of wanting a "new investigation" are suspicious. I have a gut feeling that even if there was a "new investigation" and it turns out that I was right about the negligence and incompetence of the higher ups, and they get punished, you and the TM will not be satisfied. No I know that what you want is proof that Bush and Cheney and the govt were directly responsible for 9/11, including rigging the WTCs, killing 3,000 people, rigging the aircraft, faking accounts, etc. You want it to be the govt responsible. Not the radical fundamentalist terrorists that are actively plotting to kill infidels and have doneso in the past.

To the TM, they want the truth of what happened to be the govt responsible. Not the 19 hijackers who with the blessings of a known radical terrorist group, murdered over 3,000 people.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

everytime i look at it i get the same results, terrorists did it, but at the same time i keep seeing this deep underlying conspiracy hiding something that certain people are making me think they dont wont me to know. Not so much on the attacks themselves but mostly the results of those attacks. Is it just me or does it seem that while everyone is arguing over one conspiracy there seems to be a whole other one going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join