It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myrtle's Plantation Ghost Photo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton

Originally posted by RuneSpider

As far as this pic...I just don't know. Could be a leaf. Could be a film smudge. Could be something invisible to naked eye.

Then how would the camera catch it? Camera's work on the same frequency our eyes do.

Aaaaah, that's why I can see the remote control signal with my camera and not with my eyes ...

The remote beams a light signal out, as a flash you can't see it with your eyes, by timed right, yes, you can catch it with your camera.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

True, true. Thanks for blowing up the picture. It may take a little bit, but I will try to blow the picture up using glossy and post it here.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I actually see something else in the picture, my eyes went straight to the right hand side of the pic outside the picket fence and behind the tree, where I can see a person standing, though tbh they look as though they are wearing contemporary clothing, blue jeans, boots, scarf etc. Am surprised no one else noticed it, it seemed very clear to me.

Sorry my laptop is playing up, so can't copy the pic and highlight the bit I mean, but hopefully you'll be able to see it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
I actually see something else in the picture, my eyes went straight to the right hand side of the pic outside the picket fence and behind the tree, where I can see a person standing, though tbh they look as though they are wearing contemporary clothing, blue jeans, boots, scarf etc. Am surprised no one else noticed it, it seemed very clear to me.

Sorry my laptop is playing up, so can't copy the pic and highlight the bit I mean, but hopefully you'll be able to see it.

No sorry, my picture is a little blurry back there past the cottage. I'll look in that area once I enlarge it with the glossy paper.

<< 1   >>

join