It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the ILLUMINATI Agents of ALIENS ? Are Occult Mystery Religions Demonic Control Mechanisms ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
More on Repts at 42:
So Long & Thanks for All the Fish - Patricia Cori talks to Freedom Central

* * * CORRECTION DUE TO MISINTERPRETATION * * *

Retraction and Apology

Patricia Cori was not saying that population control by chemical sterilization brought population equilibrium - only that this process happened to give a side effect of reducing a Male Dominated disequilibrium of the world, which is something which has been historically true. I misinterpreted her worlds, and only a day later realized this. Apologies made to Patricia Cori for putting words in her mouth and making incorrect assumptions about her values and objectives. Also apologies extended to those who helpfully posted these videos in this thread.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Great read i have to say but i very much doubt that this is a true document out in the public eye... how many people do you think would have seen this in the last couple of years and not just give up work the next day?
Although i gotta say if there was some Agenda then this would be it...

Hi Truth is in the Mist,

You will note that this document has not been authoritatively authenticated by expert study or scientific analysis. It is merely printed words on a piece of paper. Who wrote it, who leaked it, who found it, who read it, who relayed it, who believed it, who debunked it - - all unanswered questions.

However, that there are people who tend to lend it partial or even more complete credence is telling. There are the gullible, who will believe anything for a number of factors. And there are the skeptics who will believe nothing much unless proven beyond the ability to prove - maybe. But there are also many people with their own knowledge and experience of the world, who consider explanatory possibilities and rigorously confront them with their own understanding of the context and interpretation of events. This is what the Illuminati Covenant has apparently achieved, the rationalization of numerous elements which otherwise remained dissociated and without valid explanation. It does make sense although it doesn't prove that it is exact, but our minds gravitate towards rational explanations to inexplicable phenomena, hopefully finding some which stand the test of time and contradictory examination. It is exactly that which this thread has set forth to do, elicit valid arguments for and against such a hypothesis.

Regarding the ruling Elite there is another take on the Illuminati agenda, focused on the outlook of the British Royal family and found here in a blog referring to their recent centennial history.

An Alternate Theory of Illuminati Bloodlines

European Royal Monarchies and aristocracy:

-sun king (god-like status)

-primogeniture

-selective breeding

-bad genes - insanity/idiocy and hereditary diseases

Natural selection (i.e. Darwinian theory) would have wiped them out sooner or later. The end was coming by the 'age of enlightenment'.

However, as a US Microsoft programmer once clarified with an amusingly anecdotal story:

The Monarchists developed a new breeding pattern called F-U-C-K (fornication under consent of the King).

What did this mean?

It's quite obvious really, the Monarch had the final say upon whom his offspring bred with.

The ordinary people, hearing of this new regulation, decided to call it '#'. The etymiological root of this 'anglo-saxon' swearword.

Anyway, the basic idea was that 'new blood' had to be injected into the old bloodlines which were deteriorating fast into madness, 'learning disabilities' and blood-related disorders i.e. haemophilia. In essence, the Monarchies and their aristocracies were becoming the biological rejects of the gene pool and they had to do something about it.

In short, DNA became a 'god' to these royal circles - it was the only thing which could save them from this terrible fate.

A huge amount of money was then ploughed into this early research and kept highly secret.

The disgrace at this sort of public admission would be too great too bear.

Scientists, doctors and quacks were given limitless budgets. No moral or ethical rules applied to their research. They were allowed to proceed as they wished and they did. This situation is ongoing and this research is currently still in operation.

The British Intelligence Services were employed during the 20th century and authorised by the Crown, to find suitable new 'recruits'.

The Masons who run the BMA (British Medical Association) were also employed, to trawl the public lists (databases now) in order to find the exact DNA coding which suited their needs. This is the manner in which prospective 'candidates' were chosen, on the 'X' chromosone factor.

Nevertheless, the Monarchy and aristocracy were not content with goals such as 'above average intelligence' or a healthy mind and body. They wanted to be superior to the people they ruled, in every respect i.e. gods.

Hence the research done on Psi, Theta and Epsilon brainwave patterns.

The people who led this research in the Intelligence Services and the Military were culled from the upper-classes and (one hates to say this), none to bright themselves - the 'Officer' class...

Genetic research in the UK began far earlier than the mainstream historians would like to suggest. It began in the 1830s.

In 1980, British Intelligence were experimenting with far more sophisticated equipment than that poor fool of a Took has managed to 'invent' at the University of Warwick. They had already perfected techniques by which one could move objects around a screen simply by 'thought' i.e. brainwaves and electrodes. This knowledge, is only being leaked to UK universities now and on a small drip feed.

Let us cast our minds back to the 1800s and look at which groups of people were being targeted for genetic experimentation. The British Monarchy and their associates, conformed to the societal prejudice and stereotyping that Jews were genetically more intelligent than the rest of us. Untrue. One could argue that it is Jewish culture which has done much to promote education in a similar way to that of eastern cultures but one also has to say that the original Hebrew genes had already been diluted within Europe to the point of almost complete assimiliation into the gentile population - despite Jewish groups maintaining their bloodlines. Nowadays, roughly a third of European, gentile males carry what has been identified as the 'Jewish' gene.

The Monarchists believed that the Jews were a cut above the rest in terms of intellectual capacity for knowledge and understanding i.e. they had 'superior' genes in this respect.

The Jews were also seen as an extremely dangerous threat to those in aristocratic circles. Why? They were 'too clever' by half and the aristocracy knew only too well, their own genetic inferiority, not just in respect to the Jews but to the rest of society in general.

The two main factors in this arena: brains versus Old Money.

By the end of the 19th century, the Jews had made a large amount of money out of banking. Why banking? They had been denied any other profession, having even been de-barred from trades and crafts guilds in Europe. The only 'profession' open to them in European society, had been money-lending.

This made the Jewish people of Europe, doubly dangerous to the Monarchies and aristocracies: brains and money.

To make matters worse, the Jews were then rallied by Theodore Herzl to petition for their ancient homeland: Israel. The homeland they had been praying for, for over a millenium. They now had the money and general clout to do so in European society.

This was to constitute an incredibly serious threat to the powers that be and they decided to 'indoctrinate' Herzl and use him as a puppet. They then sent him back to his people with the offer of a homeland in Uganda. Now, if you were Jewish, would you really accept such an offer? The Jews rejected the offer.

Things began to look very difficult indeed for the European Monarchists. They had been used to kicking the Jews out of their countries, then stealing their money, possessions, land by pogroms and genocide, wiping out whole Jewish communities, villages and towns. The Jews now had too much money and power in European society for them to even attempt such a thing.

Therefore the more 'intelligent' members of the Monarchies and aristocracies, had to think up a new plan.

Give them Israel but control it via British administration and authority over immigration and citizenship. Then take their money (in payment for this huge condescension) and their land. The money they were allowed to take with them to this newly created British-run State would then be supervised and controlled by the Monarchists.

Good idea so far. It worked.

Allenby was sent in to do exactly that.

British Officers then ordered the Jews who were escaping the gas chambers of Europe to form military units and forced them to serve under their authority. These people who were arriving on the refugee ships were barely capable of refusing and in the main, they didn't.

The British Officers supplied the Jews with armaments, then organised and ordered them to attack the indigenous Arab populations in Israel, to force them off their land.

The Jews were put into the most terrible dilemma: behave in the same way as their Nazi oppressors in Europe, by attacking indigenous populations and throwing them off their land - or face certain death at the hands of the British.

A choice that we all know about - having served in military intelligence. Disobey or question orders and you face death.

The biggest question of all is: would the Jews have done this if they had been given a choice in the matter? Would they have willingly entered into such violent and bloody skirmishes with the Arab (and other) indigenous populations on the land at that time?

Or would they have made peace with their neighbours and assimilated into their societies as they had done so in ancient times, before and after the Roman colonisation of Jerusalem (and also in Spain later on)?

Or would they have attacked the Arabs and other populations anyway? How could they have done, arriving off ships, half-dead and despairing - without guns. It was the British who supplied them with armaments and made them fight. They were too weak to resist the British and their plans for the region.

The British Monarchy. The Royal Satanic Battleship had gone into overdrive.

They had decided upon a plan and that was to create their own Satanic version of Zion and at whatever cost, they would control the whole operation.

Most people only understand the word 'Zion' as being Jewish yet the Christians have talked about 'Sion' for centuries. The French set up Priories of Sion, all over the world.

The Royal Arch Freemasons had their own brand of 'Zionism' and at that point, they had more money and power than any other group.

What is Royal Arch Freemasonry Zionsim?

The worship of Lucifer the Light-Bearer.

How did it all begin?

Well, the British Monarchy and the aristocracy knew full well what was going on in the colonies of the British Empire but they were quite happy to keep their coffers filled with the taxes levied from the middle-classes.

They knew about the millions of slaves who were being worked to death on the plantations. In some colonies, the slaves were not even given food and water, women gave birth in the fields and then died along with their offspring. Auschwitz was similar.

What was the response to this of the British Monarchy and aristocracy?

It is fascinating to look at what depths, guilt can drive a person to, what lengths he or she will go to in order to try and expiate their burden of shame. The insane beliefs created by deluded minds, intent on saving their souls from damnation.

The British Monarchy and aristocracy decided to try and keep their souls immortal - this quest was driven by their very real fear of hell and damnation when they died.

Hence the insane experiments in mind-splitting to create 'sons of god' who would descend into hell and rescue their evil souls. Laughable but unfortunately true.

Alters are the product of mind-splitting. They are the fragmented soul of 'I' of a person. During torture, a person can OBE (out of body experience) because the NDE (near death experience) ensures this.

The mistaken belief of the Monarchists was that they could mind-split and trap their 'alters' into rocks, flasks, bottles (any sort of container really) - rather like the old magicians of folkloric legends i.e. Arabian Nights...or the many magi in the bible/Torah.

Read the Book of Daniel for a blow-by-blow account of how the King of Babylon created 'sons of god' and remote viewers from his Hebrew slaves.

These trapped alters were then put into a fertilised human egg and implanted into one of their chosen 'mothers of darkness' i.e.who would bear the next Queen or King incumbent. The idea being that the dead Monarch or member of the aristocracy, would then reincarnate!

The Monarchists also decided to implant their 'royal' DNA outside the Royal nest i.e. as 'cuckoos' in other nests.

Why?

So that they could then use these blood relatives to govern society in all its aspects.

The chosen mothers had no idea that they were being used as 'brood mares' and tend to refer to themselves as the 'goose who lays the golden eggs'.

The Monarchists then kept records of where their DNA had been implanted outside of the Royal lineage.

Eggs with their DNA strands were implanted into women chosen for their 'superior genes',who had been put under mind control.

A clue to an 'Illuminati' mother is that she will tend to refer to her child as a 'starfish' - the five-pointed star. The Duchess calls her baby a 'starfish' in Alice in Wonderland programming. (Alice later discards the poor child, referring to it as as a 'pig').

Hence the huge amount of 'bastard' children, who were then picked to be the next leaders, politicians, writers, artists of the next generation. This was to be an almost entirely successful operation in my generation but judging by the general mediocrity of UK society in terms of philosophical thought, literature, arts and science, maybe not such a good idea!

These 'bastards' were supposed to not only have a few of the 'royal' DNA strands, some of them were also supposed to have super-human abilities which had been put in via British Intelligence training i.e. alters with photographic memories, abnormal strength etc. However these 'alters' cannot be accessed by anyone apart from the Illuminati programmer i.e. controller at British Intelligence.

In general, the Royal Arch Freemasonry Satanic cult was divided into those who carried the 'Egyptian' genes i.e. the royal circles and those who had the genes of the slave class i.e. 'Hebrew' genes.

This follows on from the tremendous fear that the British royal circles had of Hebrew intelligence and the need to suppress and control it.

The British royal circles were aiming for immortality i.e. the symbol of this is their Masonic wavy sword - one can see the blue/green wavy flame in one of the underground caverns in Jerusalem. They believed their souls to be damned and these two techniques were ways in which to cheat hell and damnation.

Did either of the two techniques actually work though?

The transferral of a soul from one body to a fertilised egg and the idea that one could actually create a 'son of god' who could descend into the underworld and free their souls.

No, on both accounts.

What is interesting about the entire, sordid and despicable enterprise is that the Intelligence Services started to graft the DNA of their own heroes and heroines from the SOE, in order to create 'elite' agents.

They also used the DNA of SS Nazi officers to breed their own new officer class.

The Hebrew DNA recruits were told that they would not live past 30 years old and would then be 'thrown off the freedom train'. This is how dangerous 'Hebrew' DNA was perceived to be, by the ruling classes.

The project failed.

However, it did leave a large amount of their bemused recruits with the vague notion that they had had a past life as either an SS officer, as one of the SOE or as a Jewish person from the holocaust.

The grafted-on DNA had memories at a cellular level and these were communicated through dreams and flashbacks.

People who have had transplants sometimes complain of having 'picked up' the habits of the donor - a scientific mystery at the time of writing but one that will be doubtless be explained in the fullness of time.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

The Monarchists developed a new breeding pattern called F-U-C-K (fornication under consent of the King)...

The ordinary people, hearing of this new regulation, decided to call it '#'. The etymiological root of this 'anglo-saxon' swearword.

I think that's an urban myth. The English/Anglo-Saxon swearword is practically the same as its German equivalent, "ficken." Etymologically speaking, it's the same word.

Anyway, here is one person's take on DNA & shape-shifting:

[edit on 23-3-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Anyway, here is one person's take on DNA & shape-shifting:

Hi Someotherguy,

While the very concept of shapeshifting appears preposterous to the scientifically minded, we discover daily how little we actually know of reality through the primitive means of our fledgling budding science. For example, we all know that light cannot affect matter, right ? Wrong.

Light Bends Matter, Surprising Scientists

"I didn't believe it at the beginning," Kotov said. "To be honest, it took us three and a half years to really figure out how photons of light can lead to such a remarkable change in rigid structures a thousand times bigger than molecules."

So even when they conduct the experiments themselves and verify the results, they can't believe the evidence until they come up with an admissible explanation. Whether the latter proves correct in the long term is irrelevant, it suffices to illustrate the scientific validation process.

Now whether this has any relevant significance for the possibility of "shapeshifting" depends on the relation of DNA, life systems and their incidence of organizing matter and determining the shapes which reflect light. If these shapes change or shift, then we've got shapeshifting. And what makes DNA effecting such a change so much less believable than unintelligent photons ?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Earlier painted warning

This week's snow carved warning

So if you don't hear from me again you'll know what is up and draw your own conclusion as to the relevance of my posts.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Another good post, Getsmart. (I love Agent 99, BTW)
I too have come to the same conclusions as you have on this controversial subject matter. There have been may "leaders, kings and such" that have claimed to be descended from the Gods. Even the Pope is God on Earth. From certain experiences I have had, coupled with years of study and research, I too have come to think that an ET force of sinister intent is not only controlling world leaders, but is massing for a full scale invasion on the planet. The way I see it, the Muslims are the only thing that is stopping this. Muslims cannot be turned from their beliefs. I believe Christians are already giving all power to these beings, thinking they are worshiping a man named Jesus. Little do they know the Roman Catholic Church invented the whole thing, and garnered them all into complacency with a book that hardly any of them read anyway.

I know people, real human beings, that are in preparation for a war with these beings. How do they know? Well, they just do.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

You obviously do not realise that Carlos Castenada was debunked back in the day as a fraud. You also obviously did not know that he ran his own little mind control cult neither. Anyway it is all up to you to work with the knoweldge as you will.
edit on 25-12-2010 by tiger5 because: typo

You are building a whole castle on very shaky foundations
edit on 25-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
]
Another good post, Getsmart. (I love Agent 99, BTW)

I too have come to the same conclusions as you have on this controversial subject matter. There have been may "leaders, kings and such" that have claimed to be descended from the Gods. Even the Pope is God on Earth. From certain experiences I have had, coupled with years of study and research, I too have come to think that an ET force of sinister intent is not only controlling world leaders, but is massing for a full scale invasion on the planet. The way I see it, the Muslims are the only thing that is stopping this. Muslims cannot be turned from their beliefs. I believe Christians are already giving all power to these beings, thinking they are worshiping a man named Jesus. Little do they know the Roman Catholic Church invented the whole thing, and garnered them all into complacency with a book that hardly any of them read anyway.

I know people, real human beings, that are in preparation for a war with these beings. How do they know? Well, they just do.

Hi Autowrench,

That's very interesting that there's a group preparing to oppose the Aliens in a war, I did note this at the end of this similar thread where there is a link made between this Alien complicity of the Illuminati leading to wars and genocide, not to mention the ongoing plan to cull most of humanity.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason

Let me know, here or there, whatever you are at liberty to share regarding the preparations we might make to help out in a war against the Watchers. It appears that in 2007 people in the higher ranks of the Military opposed the shipping of nuclear warheads to Iran to start WW III which may have delayed the related plan to unleash biowarfare agents throughout the Northern Hemisphere while they lay low in their bunkers.

Getsmart

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

You are building a whole castle on very shaky foundations

Hi Tiger 5,

Apparently it is the castles with solid foundations which are built upon our oppression and those with shaky foundations which might topple them.

I'll stick to a fragile theory close to the truth rather than to a sturdy lie, as many cling to steadfastly.

The Illuminati are Agents of Demonic Hyperdimensional Entities = High Treason

GS

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

If you were "doused" with anthrax...........you would be dead..........

No if ands or butts about it and there would have been a huge lockdown in the area and a giant investigation , garnering MASSIVE world wide media attention......

Seriously man

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

If you were "doused" with anthrax...........you would be dead..........

No if ands or butts about it and there would have been a huge lockdown in the area and a giant investigation , garnering MASSIVE world wide media attention.

You don't know shinola about Anthrax nor even what country this occurred in. I received 60 days treatment with massive doses of antibiotic prescribed on direct instructions from the Director one the world's leading toxicology institute. No, I don't need to produce any evidence of anything to anyone, and couldn't care less if hecklers have issues with me or with anything I might say or do. I answer to no one. Your issues are yours, deal with them. I am sharing my experience with those whom it interests, and frankly doubt anyone else really cares what you think or believe. But a big THANKS for bumping this thread !

Given that you are also trying to discredit me in other threads, I take it this as meaning that you agree that the ILLUMINATI are Agents of ALIENS! Otherwise why seek to discredit me? Good of you to confirm this likelihood with slanderous comments.

Getsmart

edit on 21-4-2012 by Getsmart because: hecklers only offer up bitter attitude and hateful spite!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Now whether this has any relevant significance for the possibility of "shapeshifting" depends on the relation of DNA, life systems and their incidence of organizing matter and determining the shapes which reflect light. If these shapes change or shift, then we've got shapeshifting. And what makes DNA effecting such a change so much less believable than unintelligent photons ?

Since we live in a holographic reality, it's all about *perception.*

And who says photons are "unintelligent?"

edit on 21-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join