It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone. People are always wondering what the New World Order is. I think Bill Cooper was on the pulse and too close to the truth. That's why they popped him, to silence him. He said the Illuminati, Knights of Malta, Bilderberg, whatever you want to call them, are all collectivily known as the Mystery Schools.

So, we all know a NWO exists and there is an agenda, but do we really know the nature of our enemy? Our enemies use symbols that have meaning.

I think we need to know what the symbols mean in order to know what the NWO is really all about. And no, saying that it's all "Satanic" is not good enough. We need real cases and debates if were going to get to the bottom of this whole situation.

This whole NWO is way behond satanism. When I researched into these secret societies, it seems they understand the esoteric. Hidden Knowledge. The Occult.

Occult simply means hidden. Not "evil" not "satan" or any of that crap. We need to discover the hidden truths within the symbols, and also find hidden truths within ourselves, in order to bring about any REAL change in the world.

Alright I'm done talking. Let's use this thread to discuss our enemies in FULL DETAIL so we know what they are all about.

Let the debates begin!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychadelic_Mind

Here's an excellent academic essay on this subject:

www.jstor.org...

The gist is that the highest level of esoteric practice is the full lotus yoga position -- pyramid power.

If you want to see secret powers in action watch this video of John Chang -- a qigong master -- qigong is very well documented to be real:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sacred knowledge and the elite go hand in hand with each other.

new topics

join