It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White power USA: The rise of Right-wing militias in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The USA should stick to the MS values:

Borders
Language
Culture

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I don't agree with you on the depopulation idea. I do believe that the Elites love it when those who work or really want tot work fight amongst themselves. Sadly most of us are in the same boat. You have shares and savings but if you loose your job how long can you survive?? If the stockmarket crashes your shares loose valu fast.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I really believe this to be misinformation. I say this because it isn't just the right-wing fringe doing it but the left-wing fringe doing as well, hell I know on solid knowledge many of the past left-wing militia organizations people think don't exist anymore still persist, sleeping in wait, to this day.

In fact, I believe many Americans are preparing for this. Maybe not most, or even a majority, much a large minority are. They see what is happening, and regardless of political affiliation they're prepping for when SHTF.

I wouldn't be surprised if this misdirection is going to be used to gear towards a civil war of sorts by the elite. They want to keep the political fringe groups separated, because if they ever coalesced there would be a very real worry amongst the elite when 30/40% of the country want them GONE.

<< 1   >>

join