It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultism and Satanism is the same thing. Part 3: Giants and Monsters Oh my!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by Melissa101

You're welcome Melissa. I know the struggles of trying to get something across.

but I need to ask if I understand; you think God as we know him is ultimatly evil and turned his back on man kind? I am not sure of that is what you are saying so please clarify.

No I don't think The Source, or God, or Allah, or whatever you want to call it is evil. I think there was some greater conflict than our small monkey brains can even comprehend. I am starting to think of it as a 'take by force' situation where this Darkness took control and created what we know as the universe. The true Source, where all the knowledge, the light, and the love of the universe, planes, etc., was (IMO) beaten into submission, and this reality was forcefully taken from it. I think the true Source is a very benevolent thing, and it's the source of all knowledge and where we really belong.

So if you have been meditating, to who or what do you think you receive answers from? If not God, then what is the driving force IYO?

For the answer to that question, you have to understand where I'm coming from. Without starting a whole new thread on the topic, I believe that my "soul" isn't part of the rest of the pool as it were. There are others out there that are exactly like me, and I'm beginning to actively seek them out. When I meditate, I meditate internally, for I believe that the answers to all of our questions lie dormant within us all as part of a collective unconscious, including the other beings out there in the universe. I inherently can recognize who and what I am meditating to, and have learned to avoid the darker ones. But you also have to realize that we are all trapped here, for lack of better words; this is a prison created by a very evil thing. The Source is the light and love and harmony that we all strive for as spiritual beings. That is where we truly came from (at least our "souls").

How do you suppose Jesus figured these things out especially in a time that lacked technology? Are you thinking that alien beings enlightened him?

I think he figured them out in the same way that I'm figuring them out: questioning what you know and learning to listen within. Wasn't it him that taught men to fish so that they wouldn't go hungry? I interpret that as relying on yourself instead of someone else doing something for you: including a higher deity.

Technology, just like your eyes, will deceive you. Don't trust it/them. Aristotle didn't need technology to come up with his theories and philosophies. Jesus didn't need such things, as all he had to do was look within for the answers....the code is already written in there, we just have to learn how to access it. The knowledge that he learned of the falsity of this reality was what ultimately led to his demise. In a way, he did die to make men free....free of mind and spirit....free to question the lies that have been in place for eons.

Did aliens give him this information? I don't know. He could very well have been divinely inspired from some alien being, but I think he just learned to look within himself for the answers.

What would be the motivation behind God our creator in decieving us? What would be the point?

Refer to the answer to your first question.

I think I have answered what you were asking....if you have any more questions, please let me know.

I'm doing nothing but trying to wake people up to what is going on around us, if for anything else but to be prepared when the time comes for The Creator to finally take what was his back.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

You know I do not exactly disagree with you but I do not exactly agree either. Imagine that lol... I do believe that there was/is a bigger conflict that went on or is going on that our brains cannot comprehend. I also agree that this world as we know it is in rule by Satan. I believe the Bible tells us these things, but not in great detail because we could not grasp the full extent of it. I do however believe Jesus is God's son and for readons we cannot understand his death was able to bridge us back to God in order for us to be able to go to heaven. When Eve ate the apple I bleieve something more occured than we are aware of that explains why we die and not have ever lating life like God intended before Satan decieved poor Eve. I believe that out knowledge os science is just the tiny tip of a huge iceberg, and that their are scientific reasons behind all of these things that expalin many of the why's we have. I also believe God's wrath is comming and he will claim what is his. He will raise his people up and destroy evil once and for all.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't entirely disagree with you either, however, I still don't believe the word of the Bible. I think it was just another tool used to control and subdue the masses from truly finding the real answers.

Something that I don't agree with is the scientific aspect of the debate. If we are indeed under the watch of some malevolent entity, then what's to say that science doesn't also deceive? Do you ever see a credible scientist trying to find answers to the metaphysical? Do you ever see them actively seeking out and studying this phenomena? As far as I know, there isn't a single credible scientist that will risk his reputation on researching the paranormal.

I still disagree with the Jesus as "God's Son" argument. I think he was a very well informed and thoughtful individual that had access to the information hidden from us when we were implanted into these flesh and blood bodies.

I still think that we all started out as beings of energy belonging to a greater Source. I think when this great conflict happened, when the darkness won, it split us off from the Source (extraterrestrials and all) and implanted us in flesh and blood bodies in this reality. If you ask me original sin wasn't termed because Eve took a bite from that apple. The term was created because the darkness created our flesh and blood bodies. We are "born of sin" because our flesh and blood bodies were created as a prison by the same force that now controls us. How's that for a revelation?

Of course, this is all speculation on my part, and through my meditations I have come to this conclusion. It makes the most sense to me, and I'm glad that we have been able to debate on this topic like adults. I thank you for that.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Something that I don't agree with is the scientific aspect of the debate. If we are indeed under the watch of some malevolent entity, then what's to say that science doesn't also deceive? Do you ever see a credible scientist trying to find answers to the metaphysical? Do you ever see them actively seeking out and studying this phenomena? As far as I know, there isn't a single credible scientist that will risk his reputation on researching the paranormal.

I do too believe that science deceives. But I believe that science plays a huge part that we are unable to understand. I believe science is part of the hidden knowledge we should probably not have. It has the abiltiy to do much good but without the full extent of it's ability we as humans have no idea what we are playing with no. I believe in the hands of humans and with the aid of Satan science destroys all that is good even when used to do good. I believe the level of knowlegde that God has over science he knows how to use it for good, but our understanding is much to small to handle it as a whole. I believe Satan has this knowlegde because he was in heaven and Angels have much knowlegde and he taught us these things to use on his behalf. I hope that clarifies.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OK guys the final post is up. The conclusion of Occultism and Satanism is the same thing. Part 4. Thanks to everyone and I will see you over there.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Interesting, I thought we dropped the labels "demons" and "angels" long time ago. I thought the human brain has evolved slightly since then. Those who lack experience are prone to make really bad conclusions.

"Angels" and "Demons" are a human construct. Like "Good" and "Evil". It's how we identify things we like and things we don't like. For some, they might be angels, to others they would be demons.

If you studied the Bible a little more in detail, you would see that its a bunch of metaphors, allegories, symbolism and codes. Afcourse, there is no one unique interpretation of it anyway. But let me clarify something - "God" and "Lucifer" have done a lot of things that might be perceived as good AND bad for humanity. Afcourse, we know that those who win the war write history - so, whoever won the War in Heaven wrote history as you know it in the Bible. Well, not personally, but those who probably witnessed what was going on decided to write it.

It would be easier for you if you turn the single characters in groups

God - Gods

Lucfer - Lucifers (rogue group of "angels")

Adam - Tribe of Adam

Eve - Tribe of Eve

and etc.

Originally posted by gYvMessanger

Satan or Lucifer ? Satan is the adversery but not generlly considered ruler in hell, Lucifer is seen as the ruler of hell but that does not make either of them ruler of demons.

The bible clearly states Asmodeus is the King of Demons, it also states that Asmodeus (though he is a demon) enjoys studying holy scripture and sometimes goes to heaven (where he is permitted entry) in order to debate the angels.

With that in mind the whole of your Djinn theory (at the very least) falls pretty flat.

Here's somebody who knows at least something about what s/he talks about. Cheers.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by LyricusMagna]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ok Seriously? You lump Wiccan’s Witches and Druids into the same pile there. That is like saying Muslims, Jews, and the various flavors of Christians are all the same. Many of my Gods (speaking as a Druid) have been turned into Saints by the early Christian Church. Please do educate yourself a little.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join