It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One thing we know for sure: the GLP OP is able to look into the past!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/804161d257d5.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

You are obviously implying that you know how fast we could "gain" time. Can you say that the time would start at zero? Maybe, I have no clue. Could you say that they could only gain a second per day, or a min? maybe it works on a dichotomy paradox starting at say 10 hours every x number of days, then 5hr for the same x number of days, then 2.5hr and so on.

For all that we know, unless you would like to enlighten us with your inside knowledge, the satellite could have been launched in Jan.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Im sorry for those of you who have said I have not read the thread.

I certainly have.

I do know what Orbits are, thats why I mention them.

This is because of the pure obvious logic I have shown absolute hog wash.

I dont post on GLP because they have stories like this every day.

Though I am not knocking those who do, just I have found over the years a large number of mis sourced, un critical, or downright scare mongering stories are much more prevalant than on ATS.

Well at least usually on ATS critical and logical thought is put into play to debate the possibilities, evidence, and history of an new claim, fairly quickly.

This has obviously not happened here though.

General Relativity has proven this as I have shown twice.

Instead of telling me to read the thread, why dont those who fall for this wonder why he tells you to do the same as he hasnt got time to explain? and read and study general relativity as a distraction first...

Laughable honestly, read general relativity I am genius working undercover.

Trust me if you do read relativity and understand it even vaguely first sweep of his claims shows it for what it is.

We sold WMD to Iraq then invaded to find other ones... its the same spin tactic.

Elf

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamc3

You are obviously implying that you know how fast we could "gain" time. Can you say that the time would start at zero? Maybe, I have no clue. Could you say that they could only gain a second per day, or a min? maybe it works on a dichotomy paradox starting at say 10 hours every x number of days, then 5hr for the same x number of days, then 2.5hr and so on.

For all that we know, unless you would like to enlighten us with your inside knowledge, the satellite could have been launched in Jan.

Im not implying anything. Nor do I have inside knowledge. I just read the original thread at GLP. You should try it sometime...reading what youre going to reply to.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I read the thread on godlike productions. The members there were able to verify at least some basics on him. He did indeed post from secretaccess.org a proxy site and later changed to a secure IP to post from so not to confuse people.
Someone also found that one of John Bedell's facebook friends has the same initials and that John Bedell was a member of a hacking site called hacker dojo which would seem to add veracity to the OP's claims, at least in general.
They also found a thread between him and someone else (Stack? Bedell?) posting coded messages to each other in threads about time on GLP. They made odd lengthy replies to each other with capitalized letters in the middle of words.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Although the guy at GLP is obviously engaging in the time-honored role play posting tradition over there, I will say your critique of his performance is unjust. In this story, the satellite isn't an all-seeing eye viewing everything in the future. It picks up radio, satellite, phone, internet etc. only. If the character in the story prepared a method by which details would be revealed should he fail to post at GLP at a particular time, then waited 27 hours, then announced said preparation, he'd have an insurance policy. A cease-fire, if you will. He promises not to expose the secrets in return for staying alive.

Of course it is not true. You're trying to debunk a piece of performance art. How silly. Let people enjoy the story.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

They also found a thread between him and someone else (Stack? Bedell?) posting coded messages to each other in threads about time on GLP. They made odd lengthy replies to each other with capitalized letters in the middle of words.

Gazook's Pinky !!

We need to get hold of the Double Secret De-Coder Ring ....

To Take Over the World

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Although I find it quite interesting, he has a vast knowledge of using dummies and back-ups for tunneling into a network. I have afriend who si very knowledgeable in this field. He can crack almost any code by writing "stimulus" text to get the computer to crack. Back door entrances and the like. Weird, i don't get it but this guy could be plausible. Would hate to see it be a hoax, the satelite thing is true though. I used to race motorcycles and the faster you go the more everything would slow down, it was crazy, like de jevu or something like it. I really don't think that with the vastness of the earth that a series of satelites could pick up on everything, just key elements or actions that used specific terms or phrases.
So I don't think TPTB can watch everyone everywhere all the time. Impossible. The data woudl be far too much for anyone to decifer or clearify that quickly. Who knows, let's wait and see where it goes.
Stranger things have happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It all sounds very hokey to me BUT on the odd chance this is real I have a good reason for the government to make their deaths look like suicidal acts of terror - so that they can call in the FEDS to make sure that all the info is channeled through one source and to keep everything far away from civil courts.
Way friggin weird.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Some information you might find interesting Elf on General relativity

Einstein wrong

BTW Update is on page 4 at the Bottom for anyone that wants to know.

-Kdial1

[edit on 5-3-2010 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is a little far out for me to buy into but you never know. For someone concerned his or her life may be in danger by the likes of the NSA or the Shadow Goverment he really does not seem to be too worried as he continues to post all over GLP and debunking other posters.

I would think he would be running to the hills or at least making an attempt to lie low or deal his hand and give over all the info he has in his safe to prove it to the world. I know if I had information like this I would do everything in my power to get the goods on TPTB or at least get the goods on the next sports scores and make some money to bug out with.

EDIT to ADD (DJMSN)

In another GLP thread he created and there are lots of them he claims to work for NASA handling video conferencing and also claims to work for Boeing, seems to be a pretty busy fellow.

Also claims to handle Top Secret material in these conferences and says he loves his family and job so he cannot reveal more info than that.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by DJMSN]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If this satellite was travelling fast enough it would actually be 27 hours behind, not ahead.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My instincts tell me this is another hoax - the purpose is to discredit internet information.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

----------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by adamc3
reply to post by CRASHPROJECT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Im not saying I believe this guys story. However on your point, there was a collision between a Russian and American satellite a year or two ago. Maybe Russia found out about it, destroyed it and we put another one up.

You obviously didnt read the thread over there. The OP claims that the amount of time the sat can see into the future is wholly dependant on how long its been in orbit and the time is increasing. If we put a new one up it wouldnt be able to see but a few hours into the future.
-----------------------
What are you talking about? Why does my username appear in your post? Still don't get it? I'm sure you wouldn't post to somebody who replies to you, yet is quoting from somebody else's post...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRASHPROJECT

What are you talking about? Why does my username appear in your post? Still don't get it? I'm sure you wouldn't post to somebody who replies to you, yet is quoting from somebody else's post...

Why dont you read the TWO names in the post youre having trouble comprehending and what it says right before your name in said post.

OMG IM REPLYING TO MYSELF AGAIN

[edit on 5-3-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by imostlylurk

Of course it is not true.

Exactly.

You're trying to debunk

I think I will change the Tense on that verb to

You have debunked

a piece of performance art. How silly.

There are sections for calloborative writing, and the author is describing it as fact.

Let people enjoy the story.

Well as the author may actually from some sources have an mental illness, I dont think it is humane, fair, compassionate, caring or wise to feed any Pyschosis?

Anyone else?

Indeed many people by its very nature who have had or suffer from mental stability episodes read and are drawn to stories like this.

These sorts of stories make them feel other people out there are experiencing what their rich internal landscape, which is ofetn fanciful and very delusional with paranoia, the same things they have.

That indeed yes the government is watching them, that indeed they are etc etc....

These are the reasons we come to ATS to explore where the truth is within these topics.

Not to feed the pyschosis of an very obvious untruthfull story.

Unless of course the OP wants to put in in calloborative writing or such like.

The "enjoy" or pleasure we may get and other readers from this tory, and laughing tommorrow about that "loon" when the truth comes out, is not worth the price of making someones mental health more unstable by giving the very thing that creates the instability more energy and food.

Or for those with whom this fiction may strike a cord, or have parrellels to their subjective experience of the world, as above giving that experince more reasons to integrate them as "Beliefs"

This is why I have posted as I have on this thread.

And without knocking the "other" forum we are a differant class of debator, investigator's and experts, and if the slippery slope is stepped on all that is good about ATS is under threat.

We cannot not threaten ATS and its members by not Denying Ignorance.

Which I have done.

Sorry for any toes treaded on, elves are light though nothing serious, and anyway I will have a word with some freinds and you will all have a coinunder your pillows in the morning lol.

reply to post by kdial1

Lol thank you I know, but equally its relevant to mechanical things in the uiverse like satellittes etc, and even though we know Newton was wrong (in fact by some of the unexpected speeds of Sattelittes and such like), it is a very very very small effect when we use it in our world of humans, earth, planets etc. Without Relativity the Mars probes would have been way of course (as some of the first moon missions showed using just newtonian pyhsics and being hundreds of miles of target etc), so we can assume this sattelite is inhabiting our dimension of the universe, with our matter, and time in relation to the observer and subject. So it would have to be used ( that is how things work out there when we or stars etc affect them) in this case.

and as shown he says this whole thing works of it with some fermian permutaions, but as I have shown, it actually proves its impossibility.

Kind Regards,

Elf

Ps those of you who look for a coin, well I dare say you think there is a lot of truth in the op

[edit on 5-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I am sorry. x2

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I've seen a few comments about this relating to general relativity.

The OP on GLP stated on the 2nd page "Look up the twin paradox, Special theory of Relativity (not general) and the Lorrentz transformations." link to 2nd page

Above Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Something else to keep in mind:

If what the satellite picks up is radio and tv broadcasting, wouldn't those EM signals have to be received by a radio or tv, and then recorded as audio or video?

This would have to be done in real time, and considering how many broadcasts go out on planet earth on a daily basis, by the time they finished recording these signals as audio or video a new dawn has broken. Not to mention someone (or some software) would have to transcribe that audio or video data into text before it can be analyzed by computers and search engines...

Quite a lot of work... many people would have to be employed, and after one day of work they would all know about this super secret....

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Conspiracy Pianist]

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join