Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

page: 3
117
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Intresting the implications that a satellite can see in the future, of the radio waves it monitors for 27 hours, and if it took pics of the surface the same could be true so if they were monitaring whoever wrote that he would be behind if they were trying to eliminate him. Or better yet if they knew what he would do why not stop him in the first place, what would be the point of such technology, other that making money off the bookies. Are NASA scientists gamblers, is this were they are getting the funding from. lol




posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
You do realize GLP has a disclaimer on the bottom? It states members may be involved in role-playing. This alone is reason enough not to take this seriously.


So what? This site has a disclaimer claiming free expression and yet posts are removed CONSTANTLY.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Guys dont you get?

If the NSA is able to see all internet and such like from the future?

How can anyone possibly believe this story?

It is impossible to be true, and its more than an big elephant in the living room, theres a herd of them in the story no?

Elf



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
some times when i describe ATS to people , I use words like critical thinking, dissecting information...

Then threads like this come along... and I remember why I can't recommend this site.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Guys dont you get?

If the NSA is able to see all internet and such like from the future?

How can anyone possibly believe this story?

It is impossible to be true, and its more than an big elephant in the living room, theres a herd of them in the story no?

Elf


No, turn your brain on. It can only see 27 hours into the future. all he had to do and what he claimed to do was set up his protections at least 27 hours before posting to GLP.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow... whether or not this is true or not... it sure makes for a great story!

Right before I read this thread... I was watching the news, and they were saying that this John Bedell fellow has mental illness... but they posted a video in which he speaks using very advanced vocabulary... and didn't seem mentally ill at all.

Of course without knowing what his "illness" is, we can't know for sure whether it's BS or not.

I just had a gut feeling, right after I saw Bedell's video, that the MSM story of him being ill was BS.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
S & F

After reading that story it is hard to keep the imagination in check. But, reality is reality.

IF what Anonymous Coward says is true, well, IMHO it's game over. A full day's foreknowledge will spell doom for any armed rebellion/revolution. Our only hope would be Russia or China destroying that satellite in a clandestine operation where there was no reporting of the incident. The trigger would be the reporting of the incident, which no matter how clandestine the operation by Russia or China, would still get reported by the media... Unless, of course, it's done during a colossal solar flare causing some serious electromagnetic interference...

Science Fiction, nothing like it to spark the imagination...



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73
 


The point being ATS does not hire or condone people openly posting BS to get a rise out of people. GLP does this CONSTANTLY.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
27 hours? What is the NSA down link 3 hours from the International date line?



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CRASHPROJECT
 


Now, Im not saying I believe this guys story. However on your point, there was a collision between a Russian and American satellite a year or two ago. Maybe Russia found out about it, destroyed it and we put another one up.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hmm this is causing me to re-think all my conspiracies. ill wait for the elders to analyze.

although this would be interesting to work into the 9/11 conspiracy.

might explain why bush signed papers to invade afganistan on the 10th.

or if they know things are going to go down, and let them but they add their own twist.

if somebody can show concrete evidence of at least a connection between stack and the new guy...i think this would hold way more validity.

any connection whatsoever.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamc3
reply to post by CRASHPROJECT
 


Now, Im not saying I believe this guys story. However on your point, there was a collision between a Russian and American satellite a year or two ago. Maybe Russia found out about it, destroyed it and we put another one up.


You obviously didnt read the thread over there. The OP claims that the amount of time the sat can see into the future is wholly dependant on how long its been in orbit and the time is increasing. If we put a new one up it wouldnt be able to see but a few hours into the future.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by watcher73
 


The point being ATS does not hire or condone people openly posting BS to get a rise out of people. GLP does this CONSTANTLY.


This whole website is specifically for people to post BS to get a rise out of others. About the only facts ever posted here are the breaking news snippets pasted from other sites.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
He claims that this satalite has been up since say I think it was '86..

and it has "learned" over the past few decades to have reached the ability to predict 27 hours in advance.. seems pretty reasonable.. Softeare of a nature would take years to learn, just as anything takes time to learn.

We should go back and look at major events and see if there is flavor to match such pre-emptive reading.. Like the comment of Bush signing papers on the 10th. such like that.

Could be Very interesting.. and perhaps establish a pattern..

Peace,



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
He claims that this satalite has been up since say I think it was '86..


No this is what back calculated based on the 27 hours. He never answered specifically which satellite it is.


and it has "learned" over the past few decades to have reached the ability to predict 27 hours in advance.. seems pretty reasonable.. Softeare of a nature would take years to learn, just as anything takes time to learn.


Again, no. Its not learning anything. It's based on the satellites speed and how long its been in orbit. It has nothing to do with software.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Quite impossible.

If you hear a bang from miles away, yes, you are getting "old" news.
Light travels at a given speed.
I believe thoughts travel even faster, but that is just my opinion.
Regardless, some time has elapsed between the initiation of a thought, or light, or a sound, and a given destination.
No mathematical equations could allow for a prediction of the consequences human activity in time in an exhaustive and exact way. The movement of the tides, the stars and planets, yes.

Goldman Sachs can make money between milliseconds through illicit trading programs, but even THEY cannot see a future that has not happened yet. They only see the future that they can control. I suspect these supercomputers are doing much the same thing.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I think if someone or some agency with the power to get away with the murder of someone who might know too much, they would do it in a more invisible way than flying into a building or being gunned down at the entrance of the pentagon.

If they have the resources to get away with murder, they have ways of doing it completely unnoticed.

Of course, when people just simply go missing, others tend to ask questions. Law enforcement agencies are forced to investigate. If a story is created for the death, then the book can be closed on the story that is created as the cause for the incident.

Maybe the more public and media-ized the event is, the easier it is to get the cover story to take.


The way the deaths were portrayed and the organizations these men belonged to, their ideologies served a purpose. In this case to demonize "anti-government" sentiment surely you see the possibility. I'm not saying i buy any of it but it is definitely worth looking into. At the very least we must entertain "whenever you eliminate all of the possibilities, whatever you are left with no matter how improbable - is the solution".

[edit on 5-3-2010 by WWJFKD]



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Quite impossible.

If you hear a bang from miles away, yes, you are getting "old" news.
Light travels at a given speed.
I believe thoughts travel even faster, but that is just my opinion.
Regardless, some time has elapsed between the initiation of a thought, or light, or a sound, and a given destination.
No mathematical equations could allow for a prediction of the consequences human activity in time in an exhaustive and exact way. The movement of the tides, the stars and planets, yes.

Goldman Sachs can make money between milliseconds through illicit trading programs, but even THEY cannot see a future that has not happened yet. They only see the future that they can control. I suspect these supercomputers are doing much the same thing.



Its not predicting anything. It's supposedly picking up EMF from the future.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This story is obviously false because John Titor never mentioned it.



posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73
 

That is my point.
You cannot pick up EMF or anything else from the "future", because the future does not exist as a reality that can be detected.
Heck, the present is not even a reality than can be detected.





new topics

top topics



 
117
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join