It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

fair enough.

i retract my statement about the math question, any math-heads in the house who can quiz him?

::edit:: after reading it over again im skeptical about the part where he talks about his "virus"..

most hackers dont refer to their exploit/vulnerability as a "virus"..they havent since the 90's.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
To me, this sounds like a disinfo kind of deal. Disinfo is always spread throughout the net and this sounds like it could be just that.

I don't know who that guy is, but I'm the type of person that needs proof before believing anything.

It's an interesting read nonetheless, so I flagged the thread for ya.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Semus]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To be honest every type of thread like this turns out to be the rantings of someone with too much time and an overactive imagination. Thay are fun to watch for a bit in the vain hope it may be the real deal.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You do realize GLP has a disclaimer on the bottom? It states members may be involved in role-playing. This alone is reason enough not to take this seriously.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i think our debunkers are better than their actors.

just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very scary!

Sounds exactly like the Movie with Denzel Washington.... I think it is called "Out of time" ?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
i think our debunkers are better than their actors.

just my opinion.

My thoughts exactly :-)

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think if someone or some agency with the power to get away with the murder of someone who might know too much, they would do it in a more invisible way than flying into a building or being gunned down at the entrance of the pentagon.

If they have the resources to get away with murder, they have ways of doing it completely unnoticed.

Of course, when people just simply go missing, others tend to ask questions. Law enforcement agencies are forced to investigate. If a story is created for the death, then the book can be closed on the story that is created as the cause for the incident.

Maybe the more public and media-ized the event is, the easier it is to get the cover story to take.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
well ... u guys should investigate this ... but its really hard to really get this info together since its way complicated

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Post all now. After your gone and your computer is scrap, they win.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Simple really BS

With a Capital BS

He has created News by being on GD and here with this thread.

TBTB would have seen this a day before, and certainly be monitoring "EM" frequncies for keywords as "Echolon" does in real time now.

So they would know from his initials, who he was, easy to monitor 1 site like ATS or GL for all posts (no matter what SO would like to think lol) by NSA

GO get him from post location, truth drug, Get Password for virus thing and posting/logging in,

Private Plane to Poland or Syria about now I reckon hes on if true.

Extraordinary Rendition for an Extroadinary story me thinks.

Kind Regards,

Elf

Me thinks many buffalo pass this way

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

The bigger the lie the easier it is to get people to believe it.
A. Hitler

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Grrr. What the *** does this mean:?!

Extraordinary Rendition for an Extroadinary story me thinks.

Your post makes absolutely no sense and by the way methinks is ONE WORD!!!!!!!

If you've got something to say, I for one would appreciate it if you offered something to back it beyond pseudo gibberish.

regards,
tamale.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

Considering the kind of info these guys supposedly had access to, then just making them disappear might not be the best course of action. Killing them and making them look like terrorists would be a great way to discredit anything they had uncovered and potentially made public.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Part of me says BS, but the other part of me is saying hold on to that judgment. I'm not saying I believe it, but I could see part of it being true. Kind of in the way that it is just so damn ridiculous for it to not make sense.

Originally posted by olfredbear
Sounds exactly like the Movie with Denzel Washington.... I think it is called "Out of time" ?

I think you might be thinking of "Deja Vu"

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
You do realize GLP has a disclaimer on the bottom? It states members may be involved in role-playing. This alone is reason enough not to take this seriously.

You do realize that ATS has a legal disclaimer also right? It specifically states "no endorsement of user content". So Yeah. Take it all with a grain of salt.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Tamale_214]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

I did offer what I had to say,

I am sorry if it made you angry!

However if you are frustrated because you cant see the logic of what I was saying,

Well thats why stories such as this, and the spin of governments and advertising to make you buy things work so well on most of the population.

His story cant be right, as they would see it before he posted it and be waiting for him my freind.

Simple as.

MeThinks is old english, and used int his traditional context, as for example

"You doth Protest too much (elf lol) Methinks"

Made famous by Shakespeare. However in that context it is used as in maybe the best way to explain its meaning is "Is known to be" or maybe something like "It is understood that"

So as I am sure with your keen eye on detail in these matters the use therefore as above and as you describe is an Impersonal Verb, the verb being from "thought/Thinks" as thought came first in the english language.

However as the above clearly shows, for the use in this context the verb is indicating a "Known/Accepted" fact or basis for a belief structure.

Well maybe I was giving the op a tiny bit of leeway?

Do I have proof he is actually weaving a story?

So maybe in this context I have shown my splitting of the verb into its roots is appropiate, as it is a little to early to be 100% of judement.

Also though my Screen name may be a better guide as to my use of that split verb that annoyed you so much?

Peace & Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 5-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I believe, that thanks to this very important information, the now have changed the story about this guy in the media.

Now they are saying he had a history of mental illness and was bipolar.

So if what was posted on GLP is true, now people might shrug it off, because the guy was mentally ill, but of course,if this guy and his friends got involved with government stuff, the NSA has all the connections and access to all data on the identity of these people, to completely distort the true facts about who they are.

I hope you guys see the irony in the media and FBI's release of info on this guy.

Why were they so quick to blame it on conspiracy theorist or truthers from the get go?

Why didn't they immediately release information of a history of mental illness?

Was it that they complety rehashed the guys identity now that somebody threw a wrench in their plans?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Now this is one mind f---ing thread! If this is true, wow it would say alot about the shadow operations around the world. But it does smell like a Disinfo post or just plain ludicrous. Ever heard of project Looking Glass? Project Looking Glass

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Blood Eagle]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Yes!!! Thank-you... I thought I might have been wrong!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join