It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic record- Theory of conscience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Theory of conscience - Akashic Record

Hello again for 3rd installation of Akashic interpretation. Again I like to dabble in the field of Quantum reality and life creation. I wrote this one down earlier while I was seeking info on a particular answer.

It is a very important volume of human history to be read while incarnating or perhaps while leaving (?). The symbology that returns is quite astounding.

This is the Akashic Record translation of life on earth. There are probably thousands upon thousands of volumes like this for each species of life in at least our 3d realm.

This is very simple picture which will answer almost all questions related to communication and world war.

Akashic imagry - pebble thrown into ocean. Creates ripple. Those mini ripple waves interact with other waves, zooming higher you will see a much larger wave that consists of the push and pull of the smaller ones. These waves will have their own behavior patterns. You can have several waves that average out the smaller ones. Until you see a much larger picture of large swells that are created by the push and pull of waves within it.

Akashic reference tells me - It's the resonance that is used in life to birth conscience.

Akashic example - Listening to the jet engine of planes reveals the creation of conscience within the vibratory pattern of the engine itself and the conscience that it creates in the exhaust.

Akashic - bigger picture. - Human Communciation functions the same way, when sped up you will understand the Lo and High peaks of vocal tones within a persons attitude. There is a communication happening that is slower than the one that is shooting out of your mouth. The higher you can grasp these lower oscilations of emotion..the more you can effectively communcate to other people and animals.

Akashic -reference - Resonance is conscience. A group of humans can represent a common conscience that shares the same attributes accoring to the different environments each person lives in. However, that group of conscience, represents a conscience being containing the people within it.

Akashic reference - This points out that Luciferian consciences killing the Christ conscience is the holy war that has been going on since the beginning of human existence. Individual will creates motives - Human flesh is always trying to become it's own god.

Akashic reference - This battle is going on now on earth. Millions of individual people think they are each indivdual. However, their conscience shares similar bandwidths with other people forming an amoeba-like being composed of millions of cells (I mean humans) The 'cells" are the flesh, but the energy is representative of the higher being.

Akashic summary - The combination of all human consciences represents Man. There is Bear, Eagle and every other species that each contain a bandwidth of consciences that ultimately forms the one conscience being called BEAR, EAgle etc.

Akashic warning to humanity - (And I am so grateful for this warning!) - The war on earth is a battle between Lucifer ( a lower vibrational conscience) and Christ (The millions of people who live within the being conscience called Christ)

Akashic warning #2 (and I think this was the event that triggered the other light beings to take notice- The lucifarian conscience is successfully taking over the higher ones. It is said that the lower conscience being is kiling it's enemy by convincing them that they should kill themselves.

I think this warning alone is what caused all the beings of light to gather around our planet and our lives to help us win this battle. Ascension is key, not only because of the extra abilities and gifts, but because it is the only way our conscience is able to see the weakness of the dark ones.

Zooming in from the luminous and amoeba-like being of conscience to the individual humans that reside within it, to the cells that reside within the body..on and on..

Akashic info - Each human being has lower beings within him (Consciences) He climbs upwards in frequency to the ultimate being of Good. The Christ conscience. Each human being has a universe within him, and each cell in his body has a conscience that creates it's own quantum reality.

peace and love.

Gotta eat. Eating and vibration don't mix.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow, it all makes sense now.

(sarcasm)

Sorry, but I don't understand this or any of your Akashic Records posts.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crapsghetti

No problem. The Akashic Record is a room in the ether of conscience that contains all information for practically every question. It is a "room" that is access beyond the quantum realities of the mind,

People who access it get the answer to their questions in the form of symbols, images and logic algorithms (for my particular area of study)

It is a room that can only be entered when you are cleared to enter it. usually in Shamanic view of the journey, it is the spirit guide that usually takes you there initially.

However, you can go there alone to find answers that lead to questions. You then have to channel the information pretty quickly because quantum realities are always trying to dilute the info, at least for a noob like me.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
hmmm... it is intersting and I think I might even believe in something like that. I'm not sure, but I've read some about it and it is pretty fascinating.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

How do we distinguish your access to a real source of infinite knowledge from your natural internal semiconscious chatter? I'll propose a test.

Ask it what my first name is in real life, and then report your findings. I'll be honest if you get it right.

Edit to add: I'll be honest if you get it wrong, too.

[edit on 3/4/10 by OnceReturned]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This was very interesting information. I'll definitely have to read more into this ASAP. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Hi OnceReturned,

it's impossible for you to distinguish or validate my interaction with the Akashic Record. because it reveals information understandable to my quantum reality. About the only thing you can do is notice the common truths of the intent of the result. You would have to understand your own quantum reality for it to make any sense at all.

Usually people tend to see interesting associations in the results from the records, especially in the volumes containing life energy.

To answer your question about your name. The first thing you have know is that this is a quantum/metaphysical interface. Which means I literally have to give it intent, information of my actual DNA being, and a questioning emotion. I can then take random associated answers and ride them to the questions.

So in relation to your question, you want me to ask it who you are. Here is your inevitable result.

I am who I say I am
my intent is in proving someone else's existence to themselves
it can not provide me an answer of your name in order for me to trace it to a question that exists in the Volumes of life.

result - ZILCH.

Makes sense since you are only talking about your Ego names, these aren't even written in the book of life. Only your harmonic signature is recorded in the book of life once you partake of your journey. That energy can not be traced to a name of flesh apparently. It can however, return a bandwidth of conscience frequencies which you probably come from due to the apparent motive of your questions. This could provide valuable information to an alien researching your band of conscience in relation to the intent of your question. You can call it human research.

Basically, I don't think this room is supposed to be used for test pinging by non-believers. I can not break the rules I'm told to follow. If I do, the room will disconnect.

Now, I'm sure that's all the proof you need to convince yourself that I am another whack job. That's fine. But let me say this to you. It is impossible to experience the metaphysical realms without faith and belief. This isn't an actual library. It is a metaphysical library connected to the universal conscience. A cloudy mind will never gain benefit from it. All of the realms above 3D require a person to have belief in what the spirit energy is showing them and they must have a quiet mind to receive it.

The metaphysical world and quantum goodies require the ability to see beyond your 5 senses. It requires an open third eye.

If you have legitimate questions you would like to ask which may help you on some of your journeys, I would be more than happy to see what I can get.

If on your final day a beautiful being approached you and said "Why did you not seek me?"
is your answer going to be "Because nobody convinced me you existed" ?

Peace and Love

[edit on 5-3-2010 by manbird12000]

top topics

join