It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look close..what do you see?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by Alter-Ego

Thank you. And if anyone else would like to give this a try, all you need to do is play with it in a photoshop, or gimp program. Adjust the light, enlarge it, and just watch closely.

your right...im gonna try it with the same image you have...i think i can make them look like brad & angelina.

look closely...you can see it!

yep its deffinately brad and angelina!

oh wait....maybe its a kuala bear

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
you would have thought in this day and age, some of these alien videos would be in HD or HQ even? i guess its not meant to be...

This guy knows soemthing more about why aliens are coming though..its in the prophecy of G.O.D

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. Spamming

[edit on 3/8/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't see any aliens at all. I see a structure at night with lights. Nothing special about that.

Why didn't that guy mumbling in the video try and get closer. Looks like the shoreline extends almost to where that thing was so I don't see why they didn't at least get a closer shot.

I've seen this video before, and I have to admit I can't explain what it is, but just because I can't doesn't mean I'm going to say ZOMG ALIENS!

GET A CLEAR VIDEO- -GET A CLEAR VIDEO- -GET A CLEAR VIDEO.

Until a clear video appears, there's nothing to see here folks. Same old crap vids.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

One the Turkey video, I'm impressed by the sequence taken over the water. See the dog? The dog is barking directly toward the lights. That particular bark type is what a dog uses to alert others that something is out there, whether outside the house, in the yard, the woods, etc. In this instance, nothing is out there but the distant lights. You could say that the dog is picking up on the emotions (excitement?) of the videographer. But he doesn't seem to display any wild emotions for us, just commenting in a low mutter (to himself it seems).

We know that dogs, if not all higher animals respond to UFOs. In this instance the UFO is quite a bit of distance away. And one final point about the dog's actions. In addition to the warning bark, it does the typical dog thing. It pauses to turn to look back at the videographer to see if he is aware of what it is barking at. That is virtual proof that something unknow is out there hovering over the water.

For the other shots, I'm curious about the light source from the upper left--toward where the Moon is located--that seems to highlight the UFO and the fact that the light comes and goes. And too, there is the lighlighting effect that seems to come from the upper left FRONT rather than the Moon which is, of course, behind the object. The Moon is in its waning stage and about half gone. The camera is not on a night-shot setting so I would need some explanation for the details we see in such low-light conditions. I'm sure other threads have threshed this issue to death, maybe both of which I mention here.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ah yes this is one of my favorite UFO/Alien vids. The first time I saw it I got chills because I noticed occupants in it. I then went online and found stills of them and to me they look just like Greys. There are many threads on ATS about this video and others from the same area.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I agree with you completely about the dog. Very astute observation!

As for the lighting I'm 50/50. I can understand you point about the moon however how do you know the moons location at the time this video was taken, or precisely what direction he is facing?
Of course there is the known location and the date on the camera (is he one to make sure the camera date is set right?)

Perhaps the craft is emitting a light of it's own. A faint enough light that it doesn't appear to glow yet still provides enough illumination that you can see definition, I don't know.

Regardless this is definately one of the better UFO videos I have seen.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The video WAS a clear video. And the guesses about occupents are hardly off-base, considering what you think you may be looking at.

For example, if it's Halloween, and from a mile away, I take a video of a spooky face glowing on a porch, I'm apt to come to the conclusion it's a pumpkin, not some paranormal hobgoblin.

Likewise, this is a video of an unknown flying object. It makes perfect sense to jump to the conclusion that vague shapes of humanoids MIGHT BE humanoids. It's probably not Brad and Angelina, or a giraffe, or bigfoot, or a bush. As something on a flying object, I'd say probably it's quite limited what it could be.

Normally, I'd dismis vague, pixalish representations of "aliens" people take in bushes and so on, in a heartbeat. But while this may be mistaken identity, I don't think you can rule it out, nor do I think it's at all an abnormal leap of logic to think it might be what she thinks it might be.

Keep in mind these have not been debunked, whatsoever. Clear videos, studied by a group that determined it to NOT be a hoax at least. It's something out there. Not CGI, not a hubcap, but an object flying in the sky.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

All of it, very well said!

It is hardly an imagined image like those seen in bushes, rocks, or grilled cheese sandwiches. Or pareidolia as some would call it.

There is something there! As stated by another even the dog reacts to it. Also, I don't know about you but I swear I can see them moving inside the craft.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Yay. My first hardcore haggler!

Thanks for the skepticism. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
You see Brad and Angelina, and apples and oranges...I see little grey people.
Have a great day!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GENESIS_2012

I think as technology gets better, we'll see more authentic, higher quality videos. But we'll also see plenty more fakes. Technology works both ways.
We just have to trust our instincts.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Semus

I didn't just "jump to the conclusion of ZOMG aliens!". As I stated before...I thought it was a hoax at first.
I did my own research...came to my own conclusions.
And I agree...some one please get some HD footage, up close and personal!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semus
GET A CLEAR VIDEO- -GET A CLEAR VIDEO- -GET A CLEAR VIDEO.

Until a clear video appears, there's nothing to see here folks. Same old crap vids.

And therein lies the problem!
It's always going to be either so crappy that it's too hard to tell, or it's going to be too good to be true, and all the skeptics are going to dismiss it completely.

Non believers seem to deal in absolutes! It's always a "Yes/No Right/Wrong" theres never a "Maybe" or something in between.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was actually fortunate enough to have seen the original, uncut, 30 minute video when it was first released on the internet back in late 2008. There were more interesting tidbits of footage that unfortunately were left out of the videos that were uploaded to Youtube. There were also parts when the cameraman zoomed out in full and you can see the moon and ocean, and then he zoomed back in on the craft. The footage is real. Mind you, it was also analyzed at TUBITAK -- the government run scientific research center of Turkey -- and was deemed authentic. I think it's one of the best, most compelling of sightings to date.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There's going to come a time when people come to realize that all the stories about extraterrestrials are not merely folklore or science fiction, they are strongly rooted in truth.

The creatures in the Istanbul footage for example, are traidtional "Grey" extraterrestrials. You can actually see their faces very clearly in the screenshot if you focus well. The Reptilians and Pleiadians/Nordics also exist and play different roles in this reality. Many of them are extradimensional and reside beyond what our perceptions can detect, although they can manifest into this dimension.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nothing you can put your finger-on. Though I think it's important that all pictures/video be posted that we can can take a peak at.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Mind you, it was also analyzed at TUBITAK -- the government run scientific research center of Turkey -- and was deemed authentic. I think it's one of the best, most compelling of sightings to date.

That is misleading. I suggest you go and do some real research about what it is that 'TUBITAK' deemed 'authentic' and how.

FTR, I find it quite disappointing that no-one has gone to this region to thoroughly research it, and find out exactly what is/was being filmed. But there are some very big holes in the story.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

I agree that some one needs to get out there. If I had the money to go, I'd be sitting out there every night with some crazy high tech equipment. I'd even be so bold as to go out on a boat. Some one needs to cowboy up and get out on the water when this thing is out there.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Ventessa]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

I checked the Moon phase, the date of the video is correct for the half-full appearance of the Moon (which is called the Last Quarter).

I find it bothersome that on three different nights (two days apart each) the videographer captures the same UFO positioned toward the camera in virtually the exact same way. (Like they were looking at him looking at them!)

Another point that bothers me is the sharp distincive edge at the back/rear/bottom of the object. It is just too sharply defined for the distance it is supposedly being observed from. It reminds me of perhaps a circular craft model with a black masking covering the rest of it.

The segment with the four lights over the water seem entirely different to me to what is shown in the other segments. I do accept that the dog is real however, and that would most likely be a terrestrial dog and not an ETD.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I decided to take a few more pics. I didn't blow these up as big.
When you look at them, try to notice the consistency in the size of the faces. The eyes are the most noticeable part of the face. I'm not just pulling shapes and images out of my blow hole. They are really there. And I've dubbed them Brad and Angie due to earlier conversations about them

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8670152a00fa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aa5ac7811c2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/714b8575e1f7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Good video. More intersting that the blurry close ups of film grain/compression artifacts... which anyone could see anything in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join