It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile...the facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We may not exactly know the facts regarding the recent events in South America which precipitated the huge quake...even if a person was actually there, who posts on ats.
We all have our certain beliefs which color our reality, so the purpose of this thread is to add another shade to that spectrum of perspective.
This will not be a theory.
This will be a story.

A number of pieces of information, factual or not, have been presented for my perspective spectrum this week, without actively seeking or exhibiting concern for their occurrence either...
...that is, finally, until, they appeared to show relative similarity when perceived together.

Again - these may not be factual, however are fascinating as a story...
...the theory is up to the reader.

youtube video: Cloud?HAARP?UFO? Chile 2/26/2010

UFO base in South America?
ufotruth.wordpress.com...

Chile quake moved Earths axis, shortened days:
sg.news.yahoo.com...

UFOs over Santiago Chile

View at your discretion...and with amusement!

LOVE

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I must admit that the anomaly does indeed look unnatural.
Crazy lookin stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

If I remmember rightly, there was also a lake in the northen part of Chile, that was 'mysteriously' drained over night.
I cant remmember if there was a proper explenation, but it's just another aspect that could add weight to the region's geological event's.
Although, I do recall people saying it was drained by Alien's, or a fault opend and it got drained through a sub-terrainin stream.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

The object in the vid does look a bit like a Lenticular cloud:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33648cd745bb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting read, post....

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
If I remmember rightly, there was also a lake in the northen part of Chile, that was 'mysteriously' drained over night.

I think you might mean this?....

www.unsolved-mysteries.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Yes, that's it. But I didnt realise it was two year's ago.
Hmm.. Perhaps that story was recycled.
Unless it was an old thread I was looking at.
But intresting how that link's article describe's how, ''only now word is getting out.''

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Is the picture highlighted, or was it just sunrise/sunset, for it to pick up that colour?

(Im looking at the image on my phone and it's about 2cm wide and pixleated.)

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Judging from the pic in the clip and comparing it to the link karl 12 kindly posted, I'd say there is a very high probability it was also a "lenticular cloud" because of the similar angle of the sun behind it and it's shape.

Edit to add......I also think to original video taker could have moved to a better location where that big tree didn't obscure the view especially if it was something more than a "lenticular cloud" and it would have been more apparent, but someone ELSE has posted this as a link to an apparent UFO I think.

[edit on 4/3/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

That is not a "lenticular cloud" as the "ring" is on the face of an actual cloud bank and not a seperate cloud. I have heard that there are satellites that can "push" the "energy" created by HAARP back into the earth. This could be a prime example of that. Tesla worked on this type of thing, his "earth quake" machine, he claimed he could split the earth in 2 if he had the equipment right. With the type of electromagnetic energy and the ability to "shove it" back into the earth's crust, I would be very interested to learn more about this activity. But who's going to talk about it?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

We don't know that for sure.

How do we know that the lenticular cloud isn't at a lower altitude than the cloud bank you speak of?

Regardless, the ring of pink cloud is not that unusual in nature.

Here's "The Cloud Appreciation Society's" first page of about 29 on these particular types of formations.

Cool stuff but not a ufo or anything to do with Haarp imo.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yea it def. is the lenticular (sp) cloud. I mean you can't expect them to look the exact same everytime. I think people want so badly to believe in something that they ignore the obvious answser.

I prefer to the think the Chile earthquake was as natural as all earthquakes are. But your right, the idea that the govt. has special laser beams that trigger natural disasters is a lot more interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234

Chile....the facts.

Again - these may not be factual...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Uh.. Yeah. Although the cloud formation is interesting, I'd lay odds that this video was not taken in Chile. It looks more like suburbia somewhere in the midwest. You have Queens, "Bohemian Rhapsody" Blaring in the background, an american extended-cab pickup in center frame. Gutters, streetlights, plastic trash cans, and especially speedbumps, are not often to be found in south america.

So why lie?

I believe the cloud formation is real, I saw two clouds just like this just in interlocking rings just a couple of days ago in northern Washington State. It looked like something largs had cut perfect cicrles out of the clouds with a diameter(s) ~30 mi

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lenticular clouds preceeding earthquakes.

Here is a site that goes into a bit about lenticular clouds being a signal for earthquakes, there were a few more sites, but I just grabbed this one for now. There have been a lot of studies on weather phenomenon being the sort of warning sign for impending earthquakes which would make sense, but I don't know if there would be enough warning time to actually do anything about it, unless there was some kind of geothermal/magnetic deal that could be a signal days before.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The most lenticular clouds I've seen have been throughout Southern Utah and the high desert in Wyoming. Never associated with an earthquake though.

As to those clouds appearing illuminated after sunset or before sunrise, those are as common as the sun coming up in the morning here in Anchorage. We have incredible skies and every cloud you could imagine.

We get wonderful sun dogs and twice I've seen the full display with the arc and double sundogs, including the sun-dogs on the opposite side of the sky. Once I even drove into town at sunrise and god rays were coming from the wrong side of the sky.

The ice in the air causes all that.

Interesting topic, but it seems more like a fragile earth topic.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Chile....the facts.

I agree... the title is misleading,

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This is just my opinion, but I think all these nations, like Iran, testing Nuclear bomb technology underground are seriously damaging the natural balance of this planet. These monkey brained idiots don't understand that if you let off explosions underneath the Earth's crust, you start a chain reaction from the tremors emanating from your little boom boom toy. It makes me angry that these human piles of detritus are so dumb they can't see what they're doing.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths

Originally posted by NightVision

Chile....the facts.

I agree... the title is misleading,

You should meet my ex..

Anyway, These clouds are farked. When I was stoned I thought "What if HAARP purposly made the clouds appear as some kind of warning to the people" due to clouds being seen just 30 mins before the quake. There deff is something fishy going on with HAARP atm and I wouldn't be suprised or arroused if the terror in Chile was caused by them.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Cobstah]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobstah

You should meet my ex..

Anyway, These clouds are farked. When I was stoned I thought "What if HAARP purposly made the clouds appear as some kind of warning to the people" due to clouds being seen just 30 mins before the quake. There deff is something fishy going on with HAARP atm and I wouldn't be suprised or arroused if the terror in Chile was caused by them.

G'day Cobstah

Thank you for your stoned opinion.

I look forward to you next huge contribution.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

join