It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can H.A.A.R.P. Tech alter my emotions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
For some time now i have been searching for information about the Noosphere.
Some of you will be aware that the Noosphere is the term given to the collective information consciousness.

While doing this i discover that the human brain operates at certain frequencies and that these frequencies are called Schuman frequencies.

While doing something else i discover that the cavity between the Earth and the Ionosphere is called the Schuman Cavity and that it resonates at exactly the same frequencies as the human brain.

The Key word here is Resonance.

Given what we know about harmonic resonance, is it possible that the H.A.A.R.P. and other Ionospheric heaters can alter the basic emotions of populations.

I seem to remember a problem occured with the first SAGE radars which made those behind the dish ill to varying degrees.

I have not been able to find out which frequencies provide which effect.
Probably classified.

I would be very grateful to hear the opinions or theories of ATS frequency people.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Can H.A.A.R.P. Tech alter my emotions?

YES, indirectly by thinking too much about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Trying to blame somone else for how you feel and behave? Maybe you should grow up and controll your own thoughts and actions. HAARP is the new imaginary friend of idiots.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If not H.A.A.R.P.,there are plenty of others that can. I think this is only a fraction of what is possible.(The dates on these are "old",considering how fast technology has advanced.)

Yes,thinking about this too much can drive you crazy if you let it! All the more reason to be "on guard",emotionally and intellectually. If you know the enemy,you're less apt to be confused and swayed by the unknown.

[

Major Electromagnetic Mind Control Projects by Val Valerian

Source: Leading Edge International Research Group
www.trufax.org...

Project Moonstruck, 1952, CIA:

Electronic implants in brain and teeth
Targeting: Long range
Implanted during surgery or surreptitiously during abduction
Frequency range: HF - ELF transceiver implants
Purpose: Tracking, mind and behavior control, conditioning, programming, covert operations
Functional Basis: Electronic Stimulation of the Brain, E.S.B.

Project MK-ULTRA, 1953, CIA:

Drugs, electronics and electroshock
Targeting: Short range
Frequencies: VHF HF UHF modulated at ELF
Transmission and Reception: Local production
Purpose: Programming behavior, creation of "cyborg" mentalities
Effects: narcoleptic trance, programming by suggestion
Subprojects: Many.
Pseudonym: Project Artichoke
Functional Basis: Electronic Dissolution of Memory, E.D.O.M.

Project Orion, 1958, U.S.A.F:

Drugs, hypnosis, and ESB
Targeting: Short range, in person
Frequencies: ELF Modulation
Transmission and Reception: Radar, microwaves, modulated at ELF frequencies
Purpose: Top security personnel debriefing, programming, insure security and loyalty
Pseudonym: "Dreamland"

MK-DELTA, 1960, CIA:

Fine-tuned electromagnetic subliminal programming
Targeting: Long Range
Frequencies: VHF HF UHF Modulated at ELF
Transmission and Reception: Television antennae, radio antennae, power lines, mattress spring coils, modulation on 60 Hz wiring.
Purpose: programming behavior and attitudes in general population
Effects: fatigue, mood swings, behavior dysfunction and social criminality, mood swings
Pseudonym: "Deep Sleep", R.H.I.C.

PHOENIX II, 1983, U.S.A.F, NSA:

Electronic multi-directional targeting of select population groups
Targeting: Medium range
Frequencies: Radar, microwaves. EHF UHF modulated
Power: Gigawatt through Terawatt
Purpose: Loading of Earth Grids, planetary sonombulescence to stave off geological activity, specific-point earthquake creation, population programming for sensitized individuals
Pseudonym: "Rainbow", ZAP

TRIDENT, 1989, ONR, NSA:

Electronic directed targeting of individuals or populations
Targeting: Large population groups assembled
Display: Black helicopters flying in triad formation of three
Power: 100,000 watts
Frequency: UHF
Purpose: Large group management and behavior control, riot control
Allied Agencies: FEMA
Pseudonym: "Black Triad" A.E.M.C

RF MEDIA, 1990, CIA:

Electronic, multi-directional subliminal suggestion and programming
Location: Boulder, Colorado (Location of main cell telephone node, national television synchronization node)
Targeting: national population of the United States
Frequencies: ULF VHF HF Phase modulation
Power: Gigawatts
Implementation: Television and radio communications, the "videodrome" signals
Purpose: Programming and triggering behavioral desire, subversion of psychic abilities of population, preparatory processing for mass electromagnetic control
Pseudonym: "Buzz Saw" E.E.M.C.

TOWER, 1990, CIA, NSA:

Electronic cross country subliminal programming and suggestion
Targeting: Mass population, short-range intervals, long-range cumulative
Frequencies: Microwave, EHF SHF
Methodology: Cellular telephone system, ELF modulation
Purpose: Programming through neural resonance and encoded information
Effect: Neural degeneration, DNA resonance modification, psychic suppression
Pseudonym: "Wedding Bells"

HAARP, 1995, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control
Frequencies: Atmospheric phase-locked resonant UHF VHF
Potential: DNA code alteration in population and mass behavior modification
Power: Giga-watt to Tera-watt range
Step-Down reflective frequencies: Approx 1.1 GHz, Human DNA resonant frequency, cellular system phase-lock

PROJECT CLEAN SWEEP, 1997, 1998, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control
Frequencies: Emotional wavelengths, data gathering through helicopter probes following media events - rebroadcast in order to restimulate population emotional levels for recreation of event scenarios.
Ref: LE#108, March 1998
Potential: Mass behavior modification
Power: Unknown. Possibly rebroadcast through GWEN network or cellular tower frequencies, coordinated from NBS in Colorado.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Thankyou for answering my question.
That would be a yes very much so.
Why these others would not want to admit to the facts seems strange.
Impaired situational awareness.
Fear.
Or maybe they are H.A.A.R.P. trolls here to debunk all things related to human E.M.F.s?
Suprising how very little attention these technologies get given the origin of this website.
Seems to be more and more uncool to speculate about the possibilities.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Interesting question.

I've got one for you too:

Did HAARP make you post this thread???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I can agree with you and anyone with any basis of logical common sense can see the correlation about what you are saying. Interesting.... see in the time of the native americans who are renowned for their spiritaulity in nature, for those who don't know this think Pocahantus in singing with the colors of the wind, well in their time the earth was gentle, fertile with its more common and normal natural disasters. They were at peace.
Now that the world is in turmoil everywhere you turn there is chaos it is only natural that all of our psyche in however a minimal a degree is affected.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I remember reading something by Elizabeth A Rauscher that I can't seem to find at the moment. She works with Nassim Haramein currently. Anyways I believe she was involved in CIA research for mind control using the method of low EMF. She said she could alter everyone's mood w EMF and that there was a marijuana frequency that would make everyone giggly.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You're referring to the Schumann Resonances, of course.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Schumann Resonances

The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum.

Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth surface and the ionosphere.

While I say yes, it can affect your emotions, I have always believed that this was a secondary effect, because H.A.A.R.P. was a suppressed Nikola Tesla invention, and the origination of the United States Government tinkering with it had other reasons.

Nikola Tesla - Forgotten Wizard - HAARP

Do not forget about the Russian counterpart, S.I.H.F., more commonly referred to as Sura.

These are only two of such facilities, worldwide, they cover the entire planet.

In various locations, of course.

I highly suggest watching the movie, The Prestige, as it is more an homage to the wizards of Tesla and Edison, which is a subplot throughout the whole entire movie, and the things which are discussed are mind-blowing.

Amazon Review :

The Prestige attempts a hat trick by combining a ridiculously good-looking cast, a highly regarded new director, and more than one sleight of hand.

Does it pull it off?

Sort of.

Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman play rival magicians who were once friends before an on-stage tragedy drove a wedge between them.

While Bale's Alfred Borden is a more skilled illusionist, Jackman's Rufus Angier is the better showman; much of the film's interesting first half is their attempts to sabotage--and simultaneously, top--each other's tricks.

Even with the help of a prop inventor (Michael Caine) and a comely assistant (Scarlett Johansson), Angier can't match Borden's ultimate illusion:

The Transporting Man.

Angier's obsession with learning Borden's trick leads him to an encounter with an eccentric inventor (David Bowie) in a second half that gets bogged down in plot loops and theatrics.

Christopher Nolan, reuniting with his Batman Begins star Bale, demonstrates the same dark touch that hued that film, but some plot elements--without giving anything away--seem out of place with the rest of the movie.

It's better to sit back and let the sometimes-clunky turns steer themselves than try to draw back the black curtain.

That said, The Prestige still manages to entertain long after the magician has left the stage--a feat in itself.

--Ellen A. Kim

The Prestige - Trailer

Over all, the movie shows the enmity of Tesla and Edison, and I'm convinced H.A.A.R.P. is a Tesla made device, that our Government suppressed.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Check out Dr. John Hall's recent interviews on CoasttoCoast or the MicroEffect on Project Camelot. I'm not sure if it's exactly HAARP that they are using or a different satellite technology, but they do use it to electronically harrass people. One of their main targets are women between 35 and 50, something like that, involved in major lawsuits, they can cause sleep deprivation, and simulate schizophrenia with this.

I suggest you listen to this interview from him on CoasttoCoast.
www.satweapons.com...
This is Part 1.
Go to Youtube for the rest

This is Part 1.
Go to Youtube for the rest

Go to Youtube for the rest, total of 15 parts.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
well yes and no.

No HAARP cannot really do anything but if you believe in the whole haarp thing then there is nothing it cannot do and we have not had a natural disaster in 50 years they have all been a product of haarp.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
From www.prahlad.org...

Tesla Howitzers in Earthquake mode

How to Make an Earthquake

"Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

"Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone.

"Do the same thing down in the earth (remember, LWs easily penetrate right through the earth and ocean at will, and so the "interference zone" focus can be inside the earth or beneath the ocean, at will.

"Anyway, focus this thing down to where the active part of the volcano is still slumbering, down where the hole in the plate has been made. Keep increasing the deposition of energy in the magma itself, and eventually the increasing pressure from deep within that volcano, underground, will cause an eruption. Build the energy slow, and the eruption will likely be much larger."

www.earthchangestv.com...

Not too hard to understand really.

This is the new warfare.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
they do use it to electronically harrass people., involved in major lawsuits

Care to explain how a radio transmitter located on the other side of a country maybe hundreds, or even thousands of miles away can specifically target and harass one person in a large city ?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
alpha411.blogspot.com...

In Let's Talk MONTAUK, Joyce Murphy shows that experiments on the 410-420 MHz cycle have been done which could affect the"window frequency to the human consciousness" as a whole: "He (Preston Nichols) used his..radio equipment to learn that whenever a 410-420 MHz signal appeared on the air, the psychic's minds would be "jammed." Tracing the signal to Montauk Point and the red and white radar antenna on the Air Force Base.." In Encounter in the Pleiades by Peter Moon and Preston Nichols, www.time-travel.com... Preston wrote that: "Dr. Nicholas Begich has picked up 435 MHz signals connected to HAARP and that a mind control function is being employed. He says that 400-450 MHz is the window to human consciousness because it is our reality's background frequency." Tim Rifat wrote in his Microwave Mind Control in the UK article www.brazilboycott.org... that cellular phones use 435 MHz. UK police use 450 MHz exclusively. Dr. Ross Adey used this for CIA behavioral modification experiments. Police have a vast array of antennae to broadcast this frequency all over the UK. Adey used 0.75mW/cm2 intensity of pulse modulate microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz, with an ELF modulation to control all aspects of human behavior. 450 MHZ radar modulated at 60 Hz greatly reduced T-lymphocyte activity to kill cultured cancer cells. A study of USA 60 Hz power lines repeated this finding.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by Pocky
they do use it to electronically harrass people., involved in major lawsuits

Care to explain how a radio transmitter located on the other side of a country maybe hundreds, or even thousands of miles away can specifically target and harass one person in a large city ?

It would not target and or affect only one person, it is a broad spectrum array.

If anything if it were only one person affected it would be a small unit of some kind.

There are devices which are sonic designed which can afftect one or two people.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Conjecture. Baseless, abject conjecture.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

How would you know how i feel and behave?
I am very happy thank you.
Thank you very much for using this opportunity to discuss the possible uses of H.A.A.R.P.
Ah there's the rub, rather than debate the subject you instead choose to insult my intelligence and inform me that i should grow up.
Well thanks for your input Wertdagf.
You will of course be ignored in perpetuity.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Ok Zaiger, care to expand on how H.A.A.R.P. can not do anything?
Given that many scientists in the fields of EM state that it has the potential to do many things.
It is not good enough to merely poo-poo ideas that may cause alarm.
If you can prove that H.A.A.R.P. is entirely harmless then do so.
For your information Zaiger i do not engage in believe of any kind.
I question, and when answers are not forthcoming i am quite happy to remain in a state of uncertainty.
I will not be put off from asking unpopular questions by people who fire off negative remarks from Ivory towers.
Is H.A.A.R.P. a touchy subject for you, does it threaten your comfort zone.
Well the potential is there and it will remain until such projects are discussed in the full light of day.
To be so dismissive, straight off the bat is nothing short of intellectual tyranny.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Are you seriously asking him to prove the inexistence of something? Seriously? Or did I just misread your post?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

That would be non-existence.
And yes.
Whats the matter with that.
Anyone can make sweeping statements.
He says H.A.A.R.P. is completely harmless.
Maybe he is an expert in the field of EM.
I am merely asking him to substantiate that statement.
Maybe he has a P.H.D. in the subject and can put all of our minds at rest.
I rather suspect he has no proof of his claim that H.A.A.R.P. is harmless.
Just another joker who would stifle debate.
Probably a troll.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join