It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced FireFox Tweaks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Foremost I feel i must give credit where credit is due, the following was made privy to me via the ATS user tristar. Thank you for this information Sir.

Open a New Tab in FireFox, in the address bar type: about:config "hit enter"

You will be shown a warranty warning page. Click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button to proceed.

On the main page, you will see a long list of configuration entries. Enter the name of the key you want to update in the “Filter” field. The list will narrow to only the entries that match your keyword as you type.

To modify the value, simply double click on the entry value field and update the entry. That’s all!

Isn’t that simple? Now, let’s get to the tweaking.

This post is more for the advanced user, however if you totally muck it up you can always uninstall and reinstall FireFox.

Now I will list a few sites that list a lot of different tweaks. I encourage you to do your own searching and post more in this thread if you'd like.

Firefox About:config Entries

28 Coolest Firefox About:Config Tricks

21 About:Config Tweaks For Firefox 3

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well,I read that initial post and went and changed my settings per his direction.

Happy days are here again!!!!

(post by JustinJack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by StormFiber removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I mean how #ty of a site do you have to have that you hope to get a few clicks off ATS members?

I mean you just know every single person is going to click your retarded links right?

I await your deaths.

(post by StormFiber1221 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by buddha removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join