It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Lawyer-Firefighter-911 was a Criminal Coverup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

All he's doing is simply repeating the rubbish those damned fool web sites are spoon feeding him...

Or, they are getting it from HIS website, perhaps??

Chicken or egg, it would seem....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

All he's doing is simply repeating the rubbish those damned fool web sites are spoon feeding him...

Or, they are getting it from HIS website, perhaps??

Chicken or egg, it would seem....

The OP is about procedure not being followed .

Not about chickens,or eggs, Why do you find this Hard ?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
You said twice , "those damn fool conspiracy sites"

He is READING out of a Procedure Manual, why is that hard for you?

Lets stay on the OP, Procedure failures, to hide eveidence.

If you want to "stay on the OP" then please refrain from introducing your own imagined scenarios that this is all "to hide evidence", otherwise you're only agreeing with me that this whole bit is nothing but a carbon copy of the unsubstanciated horse manure those conspiracy web sites are putting out.

As for the OP mentioning procedureal failures, the 9/11 commission report likewise documents many procedural failures, as well as the pre-9/11 environment which invited and even instigated failure. If you're really out to "learn the truth of the 9/11 attack" then it's your responsibility to have known that before you posted this. How then is this to "hide evidence" when the (according to you) bible of all evidence hiding is admitting that on 9/11 it was one long string of one procedural failure after another?

The more you attempt to flesh out your conspiracy stories, the more unbelievable you wind up making them sound.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

The OP is about procedure not being followed .

Read on up a bit, see what hooper found....

This Eric Lawyer is incorrect, regarding "procedures not being followed" IF he's still claiming that those 'procedures were mandatory'.

Simple.

I'd say that when major fires occur, and the cause of those fires isn't immediately evident, THEN the investigation will pull out all of the stops needed to determine cause.

9/11 was sorta obvious, as to what cause the damage, and the fires.

BUT, there is a lot of history re-writing going on by many, many "Truthers'.

Whether intentionally, or accidentally (IE, hearing bad/baseless rumors and 'info' and spreading it as "fact").

As to any investigation into alleged "accelerants" in the WTC rubble....isn't it that Jones guy (and Woods gal) making those claims? Even after eight years, they claim to have found this stuff....surely, if there was anything substantial and verifiable in their findings, then someone else would have come along, corroborated, and they would have their place in history....the right place, not the place they're in.

Mr. Lawyer is putting himself, also, on the wrong side of history, and will seem a laughing stock to future generations (if any remember him at all).

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Boy the usual posters got here pretty quick for this thread. Time for the character assassination of Eric Lawyer because they don't want you to think about the facts.

Fact - FEMA and NIST by their own admission did not test for explosives. Remember this is after the '93 WTC bombing.

Fact - There is a mountain of evidence which proves explosions were heard on 9/11.

Fact - Evidence was removed and destroyed which is a serious violation of the most basic investigation procedure.

So fellas continue with your character assassination of Eric Lawyer and keep ignoring those facts.

I commend Eric Lawyer and any other citizen with the courage to come forward!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The reference is under section 22.2.4. part of fire investigations, exotic accelerants. It is freely available online, but you have to register first if you want to read it. They use a tedious new reader tool, and you cannot copy and paste. But the reference is there.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I was referring to the video Dave. Eric Lawyer is not the writer of the piece you quoted from the site.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Boy the usual posters got here pretty quick for this thread. Time for the character assassination of Eric Lawyer because they don't want you to think about the facts.

Fact - FEMA and NIST by their own admission did not test for explosives. Remember this is after the '93 WTC bombing.

Fact - There is a mountain of evidence which proves explosions were heard on 9/11.

Fact - Evidence was removed and destroyed which is a serious violation of the most basic investigation procedure.

So fellas continue with your character assassination of Eric Lawyer and keep ignoring those facts.

This is extremely damning evidence against the OS.
I have them all trying to tell me what is Procedure.

They have all tryed to divert away from the OP, which is Standard

Investigating Procedure.

On that Day , above all, you think no Stone would have been left UNTURNED

Unless , there was something to hide.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

This is extremely damning evidence against the OS.
I have them all trying to tell me what is Procedure.

They have all tryed to divert away from the OP, which is Standard

Investigating Procedure.

On that Day , above all, you think no Stone would have been left UNTURNED

Unless , there was something to hide.

Or unless there was something like a video showing a huge jetliners crashing into the buildings and exploding. Was there something like that? I don't recall off hand.

Oh, and thousands of eyewitnesses.

You guys try and make it sound like people just turned around and POOOF! The towers just fell without any warning.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi Weed,
Your letting it off too lightly, the fire investigations section agknowledges that there can be difficulty in the investigation of fire and explosion. Any manual can only be a guidline, following the guidlines is good practice though..you should know that. What does it say in your manual if all the engines give out and won't restart...put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye, I'll bet.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Character assassin. You should be ashamed of yourself. But, self-reflection is the last thing you'd know anything about.

Before you discredit the man, earn some credit.

And, the investigative procedures totally ignored that he talks about??? How's the 9/11 investigation going, anyway? Any suspects, yet?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Hi Leo,
It's psychological, a pathological need to use the star system, saves buying vitamin pills.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

What does it say in your manual if all the engines give out and won't restart...

Pretty much the way it went January 2009, on the Hudsoin River in NYC...

You see...engines don't just fail, simultaneously, for no reason.

If it's fuel starvation (unlikely) or as seen with USAir substantial damage from OUTSIDE then it calls for a team effort, and very quick thinking, to consider all possiblities, attempt to use the procedures handbook (we call it the QRH) and first, foremost, save as many lives as possible....

SO, substantial damage at the WTC? Check.

Lives needed saving as fast as possible? Check.

Team effort? Check. (However, communications were hampered, due to circumstance, resulting in unfortunate deaths).

Consideration and/or comprehension that the damage was so severe to buildings that, based on fairly unusual construction design, that a collapse might be imminent? Not so much.....

Comparison to that would be structural damage to an airplane in flight, rendering control difficult, impossible or challenging. United 232, Sioux City Iowa.

There was NOTHING in any procedure in that case to help. They made up a way to salvage the situation as best they could. Based on knowledge, experience, and even lacking full knowledge of what had happened. Still, while they succeeded in saving some lives, they weren't perfect.

Sound familiar?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hi Hoop,
the towers did fall without warning... that's why everyone ran like f...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

How many firefighters from the FDNY are on his Firefighters 4 911 Truth site?

Just askin

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

How many firefighters from the FDNY are on his Firefighters 4 911 Truth site?

Just askin

He gives 5 examples in the video , where protocol was not followed,

On the day of the worst loss of life on US soil, sickening.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

He gives 5 examples in the video , where protocol was not followed,

On the day of the worst loss of life on US soil, sickening.

Um, I asked how many FDNY members are on his website...

Allow me to put it this way...

How many members of the FDNY are members of the Firefighters 4 911 Truth?

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by hooper

Hi Hoop,
the towers did fall without warning... that's why everyone ran like f...

That's funny, I could have sworn there was a predecessor activity. Something about planes crashing. Oh well, must be thinking of somewhere else.

And since you mentioned it, being that according to you the towers fell without any reason or suspicion, why were was there such a big rush to evacuate them? They were in perfectly fine fiddle to the moment they started to collapse, right?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Quote from Weed, "SO, substantial damage at the WTC? Check."

That's the trouble, there may well have been fatal damage. But someone nicked all the steel didn't they so, WTF am I going to check, a tainted 9/11 commission report, and the NIST cartoon, (at least the pentagon black box enabled a cartoon based on some parameters) whereas the NIST one was made up by the experts from scratch. And what about all the experts watching the telly that day who said they knew the towers were going to fall although they performed well by staying up so long, had they never heard of the telephone?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Um, I asked how many FDNY members are on his website...

Allow me to put it this way...

How many members of the FDNY are members of the Firefighters 4 911 Truth?

Thank you.

The Thread is about a direct lack of proper investigation.

Why does it matter if, 1 or 10, or 10, 000 firemen are from NY.

The procedure remains the same, and was not followed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join