It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Thanks for the U2U. I thought there may be some confusion going on there and now I see where you are coming from

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

what is it then? seems several groups have their own version of it, which typically characterizes people they disagree with for whatever reason, as the chaff, or people who are a different race than them, as the chaff. that verse is being bandied about like a sledge hammer, and from my vantage point almost seems like an opportunity for genocide or mass murder on an unbelievable scale, just waiting to happen

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
yeah lets all hate America and troops because of this clip, why not all whites and or all males as well?
All this anti-American and anti-troop rhetoric reminds me of something..
oh yeah that anti-Islam anti-Arab rhetoric...

Those idiots in the clip aren't much different then the idiots on here who serve their own judgment, some who want to dish their own 'justice', and all by generalizing from impressions made of a short clip.

Half the criminals in this clip probably believe some ridiculous generalization against women, or Arabs, or Muslims or whatever because they don't think. When you're doing the same thing against Americans or troops your just advertising yourself as another non thinking sheeple, just on the other side of the 'fence'.

EDIT: typos

[edit on 3/3/10 by countercounterculture]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

That video just made me cry, I cannot find the words to express what I now feel, I am ashamed to be human.

I have seen enough, who is going to stop all this?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

They are called 'jarheads' for a reason, it's a chain of command in the war machine. The real question is, who fills that jar and can the human soldier handle it. I think what we see in the video is a severe reaction to war, stress, trauma and of course a few that shouldn't have been allowed to enter the army in the first place. Faulty screening or useful psychopaths ?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by rhines]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Erm... does this mean I gained a point and also lost one? Am I at zero?

Ok I'm not gonna straight out tell you, which is which. I will say your
materialism is quite common, if you know what I mean.

Sticks

That video just made me cry, I cannot find the words to express what I now feel, I am ashamed to be human

Not surprised.
Damn thing almost made me cry.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rhines

Jarhead by definition is a member of the Marine Corps, not Army.

The term "jarhead" comes from the shape of the Old Corps covers (hats) that were worn by Marines. The poster is assuming that it is derrogatory, but in fact Marines call each other jarhead as a matter of course.

Just thought I'd educate you.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

It's ok, appreciated, its taken from the urban dictionary right ?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As an American, it's hard not to feel responsible.

How many of these young men, who lack or have lost their moral compass, come home and go into law inforcement?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhines
reply to post by Perplexity

It's ok, appreciated, its taken from the urban dictionary right ?

Of course, the greatest source of knowledge on the internet!

Lol, it is an accurate definition though.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i know the war is fake. its just bad thay act this way

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I wonder if they are being fed some form of poison, or being attacked by some evil technology which resembles Dark4kn1ghts prophecies?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
To the few in this thread who have not spent all their time bashing the army as a whole:

THANK YOU.

It is so easy to post threads and comments off the actions of individuals and post those videos or comments or actions as a collective representation of the whole. Are there sadistic individuals in the military? Yes. But that is not indicative of the entire military. This is just as sick as the posters on ATS that commended and applauded the man who flew his plane into the IRS building in Austin a few weeks ago. I read comments, much to my disgust, of how those people deserved to die and were evil because "they worked for an evil entity."

Why don't we see more videos like this? Watch the whole thing, the title is purposely misleading and talks about some of misconceptions many of you in this thread seem to have.

(if that does not work, use the direct link here: www.youtube.com...)

The US military does more good as a collective whole in a year than most people will do in their lifetime.

To all of you that jump the gun and bash the entire military as a whole for the actions of a few, shame on you!. It's easy to be big and mighty with the power of anonymity over the internet but imagine a world without these people who live their lives to make sure you can enjoy posting your 'free speech' on the internet mocking them. And the real soldiers in the United States could care less the hate you spit at them because they love what they do and would continue fighting their cause.

Before I am completely chastised in this thread, no I am not in the army or any other armed force, no I am not a "dis-info agent" (although I am sure that I am now for saying that I wasn't, because logically, only a dis-info agent would say such), read over my old posts and you'll see that I used to be someone that believed every word at the first glimmer of it like many of you do with videos like the OP posted.

There was once a time on ATS when we were skeptic of everything that was posted on this website. We would try to disprove the awful and the unexplainable before we jumped board and put on our tin foil hats. We have all digressed so far from what our purpose was, what the vision of ATS was, and now jump the gun at the first thing we see or hear. I myself became one of the worst.

For those that took the time to read my entire post, thank you. If you would like to debate me on my beliefs feel free to send me a U2U and you can debate me as professionally or as unprofessionally as you want. I will gladly respond to you but I will not spend another minute in a thread such as this where the air is so thick with anti-American soldier sentiment a knife would not cut through it.

It's important to question. It's also important to not belief the story at first glance. That *should* include alternative postings, like those on ATS. Please guys, before you jump on this hate band-wagon look at the other side.

-Sliadon

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I watched the video and I agree that there are some #ed up things going on over there. But look online for some of the things they do, these people in middle east are no better than us either. War always has two sides and it is ignorant to think that all of the American Soldiers over there are fighting for money and what not. I would be so #ing pissed off if I came back from risking my life overseas to be bad mouthed by a bunch of people who really have no #ing clue what is going on and all they can do is speculate.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burlysoft

How many of these young men, who lack or have lost their moral compass, come home and go into law inforcement?

I am SICK to death of being forced my entire life to supposedly feel sorry and responsible for everyone from the Native Americans to the Black slavery acts long before I ever came to this planet! I am not guilty, and they are not guilty, but we are all made guilty by the politicians and the priests!

When we see these types of videos no wonder whats his name said that the soldiers are nothing but cannon fodder for the securement of policy.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me that every american soldier that did these rediculously cruel acts on camera, have been charged with at least something. I mean hopefully PETA sued the # out of that guy who threw that puppy, he's just lucky I'm no soldier because he'd have been shot, the people who gang-raped that girl are also lucky I wasn't armed and in Iraq. What is the world coming to or a better question why do I give humanity so much respect?... When clearly on the main stage they deserve none as I realize other nations armies commit the same acts of violence.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=9P4ky9LpnTQ&v=rNxoLJy3m3s

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by LadySkadi

Erm... does this mean I gained a point and also lost one? Am I at zero?

Ok I'm not gonna straight out tell you, which is which. I will say your
materialism is quite common, if you know what I mean.

'fraid I still don't see what you mean... but I'll guess that it's one of two things:

If you're telling me the material (what I posted) is common and known, than fine.
Needed to be posted again, so as not to be overlooked or forgotten.

However, if you're telling me that I am promoting materialism, than you misunderstood/ misinterpreted what I wrote.

Either way, it's one opinion amongst many.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by burlysoft

there is a good side to your question,for the moment these feral animals are at least for the moment off your streets and not drinking down your local bar!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why is it that every time someone on ATS posts a video of US troops doing something terrible it means that every US troop is the scum of the Earth?

Have you all have no sense of comprehension and rationality?

It's the same as saying, "That black man over there stole something, God damn ****ers." You realize that right? It's EXACTLY the same.

I agree that what those troops did was terrible, grossly barbaric. They need to be disciplined accordingly in the court of law, and those bastards will never get a job again (assuming they make it out of prison at some point) after being dishonorably discharged from their branch of service.

The people in the video have no sense of morals and are garbage. But the people in the video do NOT represent the majority of troops over there.

I hate these "hate on American forces" threads, they are completely worthless and only are here to provoke arguments and be used as anti-American propoganda.

If you want to make a point on not being in the middle east then make a valuable thread about the political reasons and militaristic reasons we should not be there.

This thread is the equivalent of making a thread about how you dislike immigration and then in the thread putting a video up that shows a Hispanic man jacking a car or getting into a fight, and then worst of all you use that as your main point on why we shouldn't have immigration.

ATS is ridiculous at times, absolute trash.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join