It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

These men are brainwashed and made into killers so when they go there they are killers and they are limited by the limits of their moral values which are pretty low when you come out of a army trainning camp and you've been scream I WANT TO KILL, KILL, KILL for 6 months... but someday... hopefully soon enough their conscience with catch up with them... and Alot of them will revolt against their governement and blood will start to flow...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The video was a good compilation of some very disturbing antics of the US Government and their foreign policy. It would be extremely beneficial for someone like Barack Obama to see this video along with countless other videos that are on the internet. I wonder if he is even aware of them, especially the ones that have gained interest in the mainstream, like Loose Change. Of course, it could be that he himself is part of the system (Illuminati), but it's safe to say we just don't know. Either way, I hope those flag waving Americans (and Canadians, Brits, Aussies, etc.) with "Support Our Troops" bumper stickers get a wake-up call after watching this.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Venetian]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Not much different towards the end of the Vietnam war.
I think a large part of it is the troops acting out their rage for what their government is doing to them.
I am in no way making excuses for those that commit atrocities and I can't watch the vedio but it sounds worse than My Lai.

This happened in my war. It is sad but true. I was a kid. Thank God I was back home by this time and was never in the position these guys were. These troops need our support to get them the hell out of these places.

From Answers.com
What was the My Lai massacre?
In: Vietnam War [Edit categories]
[Improve]
The My Lai massacre was a result of a global superpower invading a small country in order to attempt to keep it within it's sphere of influence. The war against the civilians of Vietnam was unrelenting and ruthless, and millions were killed. The My Lai massacre was the one that was most widely known, but it was one of hundreds of similar massacres. Despite the attempts of Colin Powell to suppress knowledge of it, courageous and patriotic Americans uncovered the war crime.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Though this is horrible. I do want everyone to know that they should not stereotype the entire Military as being scum like these. Most of the men out there are good people.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
don't let the op fool you. when he says "karma is a bitch" and "wheat from chaff" he's talking about killing every living white person. and justifying it because our leaders do whatever the hell they want.

undo I'm surprised you would put words in my mouth like that.....

As educated as you are in stargates and bible passages, I would have thought you would know what I meant.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

As absurd as it sounds, the best thing we could do here is forgive and love.

I believe the real conspiracy we are seeing on this planet is the agenda to get us all hating each other, our government, and everything else. Numerous published results reveal that when people join together in peaceful mediation, crime is significantly reduced. The following is a response to critics of one of the studys.

Abstract—This paper replies to a critique (Fales & Markovsky, 1997) of a study reporting that group practice of the Transcendental Meditation program had a measurable effect on objective measures of the quality of life in Israel and the war in Lebanon (Orme-Johnson et al., 1988). The critics proposed various cultural/political events as alternative explanations for the results. These events could not explain the results, as indicated by (1) simple inspection of the published data; (2) statistical analyses controlling for these events; (3) analyses of reduced data sets that completely eliminated the days of the events from the analyses; and (4) analyses of six random samples of 50% of the data. Although some of the cultural/political events suggested did have a significant effect on a composite index of crime, traffic accidents, fires, war intensity, stock market, and national mood, the effects of these events were independent of the effect of the meditators and could not explain it. We argue that Maharishi’s theory of collective consciousness provides a unifying framework that explains these results through a logical structure of clearly defined, operationalized terms grounded in physiological and behavioral research, which makes specific quantifiable and socially important predictions that have been extensively replicated.

The introduction:

Evidence has accumulated from a number of sources over the past three decades supporting a field-theoretic view of consciousness (e.g., Dillbeck, 1990; Hagelin et al., 1999; Jahn et al., 1997; Jonas & Crawford, 2003; Nelson et al., 2002; Orme-Johnson et al., 1988, 1990, 2003; Radin, 2006; Schlitz et al., 2004; Schlitz & Braud, 1997). Research has demonstrated that both individuals and groups focusing their attention on a common event may produce small but statistically signifi cant effects on inanimate detectors, such as random generators (Jahn et al., 1997; Nelson et al., 2002; Radin, 1997, 2002, 2006). Well-controlled electroencephalogram (EEG) studies have shown that evoked potentials in one person’s brain may produce changes in the brain of another person to whom they feel close personal connections, but who was isolated from them in an electromagnetically shielded room (Radin, 2004; Wackermann et al., 2003). Studies using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) also suggest that the brains of individuals separated from each other may become significantly correlated (Standish et al., 2003). Healers focusing positive energy on patients to whom they feel a special connection appear to produce fMRI changes in the brains of the patients, even though the patients were isolated and the periods of focusing were on a random schedule (Achterberg et al., 2005). Nineteen studies indicate that when a person sends anxiety-provoking thoughts to another person isolated from him, they may produce significant electrodermal stress reactions in that person (Schlitz & Braud, 1997). Reviews have found over 2200 reports of distant intentionality, including distant healing (Dossey, 1999; Jonas & Crawford, 2003; Schlitz, 1996; Schlitz et al., 2004).

the above was taken from here. This is just one published article, there are many others.

We are constantly being pushed to argue with and hate each other by our media. The last thing they want us doing is forgiving each other and waking up.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by brianmg5]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

The training doesnt turn them into brain dead robots mate.I have an old mate who was 2 para before going into a higher regiment.This chap had just left the army having enlisted when he left school-this was all he ever knew starting with the Falkands war being his 1st conflict and ending with sticking laser markers on scuds for our fly boys in the 1st gulf war.
Had many a boozy night out with him,and sparred a fair bit with him in my TKD days-he never lost his cool,or raised his voice and could have ripped my eyes out of their sockets when I always caught him out with sneaky head kicks.He showed great restraint drunk or sober!

As it has been said most of our troops are normal sane people,who have leathal skills that can be turned on in the blink of an eye if their life depends on it.There are going to be a few rotten eggs in the basket,and thats what the media always picks up on

I personaly think the war in Iraq and Afganistan is wrong,and our boys should not be out there making money for these evil parasites who realy hold the world in the grip of their blood stained hands

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well they are garbling the sound on this video. They are trying to stop it, plus it was eerie, the sound is stuck on a voice word, and the one that repeated over and over again sounded like "dead,dead, dead, dead, dead....." Really startled me how its garbled.

I'm downloading it to see if the sound improves but might not be able to get past the first scene where it turns either.

Now its going 6, 6 6 6 6, wow. Its almost like satanic frequencies in the garbling job.
This is crazy. This is almost like a dark spell on this video.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Originally posted by rainfall

This illegal occupation and aggression by the United States and it's allies will have to be answered to...

!

Specifically what law has been violated?

Surely you can post it right?

Is this what you are looking for??

www.guardian.co.uk...

"The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.
Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

He then added unequivocally: "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and from the charter point of view it was illegal."
"

www.guardian.co.uk...

"International lawyers and anti-war campaigners reacted with astonishment yesterday after the influential Pentagon hawk Richard Perle conceded that the invasion of Iraq had been illegal.
In a startling break with the official White House and Downing Street lines, Mr Perle told an audience in London: "I think in this case international law stood in the way of doing the right thing."

www.alternet.org...

"The Bush administration's infatuation with presidential power has finally pushed the country over a constitutional precipice. As of New Year's Day, ongoing combat in Iraq is illegal under US law.

In authorizing an invasion in 2002, Congress did not give President Bush a blank check. It explicitly limited the use of force to two purposes: to “defend the national security of the US from the threat posed by Iraq” and “enforce all relevant UN Security Council resolutions.”
"

Need anymore? It is quite obvious the accupation in Iraq was and is illegal. Please take off your blindfold.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by nepafogo]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
this people and all who commit these horrible acts against humanity well stand before the world and TRY and defend there actions, but there shall be no mercy granted mercy is shown to humans not monsters, and when they die they well answer to the the higher power of this universe, no deed well go unpunished im embarrassed to call myself human, not sayin that all humans do this but by having these few it does i dont know what to say all i know everyone who has done this well pay in this life and the next

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

i hang my head in shame and apologize. perhaps you are unaware of what is happening.

apparently, there's a global push to make the countries of the white "man" appear to a global threat to all life on the planet. our leaders will not be held responsible: we will. the little people. the folks just trying to eek out a living -- thusly a thread about why the guy who flew his plane into the irs building should be considered a hero, because lord knows, the folks who are working in businesses that support the government or in government jobs, are responsible for what the government does, otherwise they would rise up in arms against their own governments.

this ploy has worked for thousands of years, to get people to kill each other off. if it's not religion or race or financial bracket or gender, then it's job, place of residence, ANYTHING, literally. as long as it can be massaged into a position of KILL the bad guy (insert whoever amongst the masses is your bad guy)

[edit on 3-3-2010 by undo]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Is it possible that this video has been designed to make people angry, negative, hateful? I really do wonder.

They want us mad, they want us angry, they want us to feel like we are at the effect of their actions. Most of the people on this site think for themselves and have been disillusioned to this world. Most other people in the world have not. Imagine their psychological reaction to this video. The hate, the fear, they will experience.

Love and fearlessness can't be effected by any outside force, even if we're being physically attacked! And studys show that our internal emotional state effects reality. source One of many.

They don't want us raising our consciousness to the level of fearlessness and love.

So lets start doing it already instead of doing exactly what they want us to do, get mad, get hateful, call each other names, put us against each other, the list goes on......

Edit: Grammer

[edit on 3-3-2010 by brianmg5]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was over there. I did no such things. So am I still a monster? Am I a murderer? Are you guys going to paint me and my unit with that broad brush?

I was there for the invasion and the first few months after. Before the civil war. My unit uncovered 3 mass graves, one with over 2500 bodies, and I (and my squad) personally liberated a torture chamber. I saw what that government was doing to its own people FIRST HAND, and I became ashamed at all of humanity because we really weren't there for that. We weren't there to really liberate those people. We were there as part of another US power grab and we knew it. But what else could we, as soldiers, do?

The FACT is, once Saddam gassed thousands of his own people, the WHOLE WORLD should've taken him out. But we didn't. We let it happen. Just like we, as a society, let Darfur happen. And you call soldiers monsters. It took a power hungry jerk named W to pull the trigger on a madman tyrant. And we, as a society, let it happen. We cheered when that statue came down. We cheered when W landed on that aircraft carrier. And you call solders monsters.

I saw Shias openly practice their religion in public for the first time in generations. Was allowing that part of a monstrous scheme?

Me and my fellow soldiers would hand out our own rations to children in the street. This was before NGOs set up food distro points. This is during the invasion, and the only food and water we have is the food and water we brought with us. My unit was eating less than 1 meal a day because we gave our food to those people. Was that monstrous???

I do not condone what these guys did. Not at all. These particular individuals ARE monsters, and I hope that these videos can be used as evidence in a trial against them. But don't group me with them. Don't group all soldiers in that operation as some murderous little monsters. Because it isnt true.

Its so easy for you to sit there at your desk and throw out judgments and insults when 99% of you have NO CLUE as to what war is really like. Its not as black and white as you paint it.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it takes videos like this to realise that we, the citizens of the Western world have been brainwashed into believing that we are the "Good Guys"

Soul searching stuff indeed.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am disturbed by that video. I know there are ALOT of good people who isin the service but then again they have accepted the mark of the BEAST. All i can say is that KARMA is a B***H. The ones who did nothing wrong have no fear but the ones that did wrong... KARMA is speeding up.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

WE? Where the sam hill do you get "WE" from?

It drives me bonkers to hear people say "we" the people, when they will post in another thread that WE the people have no power whatsoever!!

Make up your f'in minds.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The video says everything.

There is nothing left to say.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Argyll

WE? Where the sam hill do you get "WE" from?

It drives me bonkers to hear people say "we" the people, when they will post in another thread that WE the people have no power whatsoever!!

Make up your f'in minds.

It was a generalisation, I'm betting the majority of people in the Western world consider us to be on the side of right when it comes to military action against other nations.

And I don't believe that I have ever posted in any other thread that WE the people have no power.

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Argyll]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

i doubt it. most of us learned during past wars (or just a cursory reading of history) that war sucks, that powerful
people want to keep that power, that powerful people know they can shape the world and since the advent of darwinism and social engineering, have been busy doing just that. that we were there, in afghanistan to get this guy

but magically ended up in iraq once we got there. and now our soldiers are blamed for the insanity of it all.

i vote we go back to the days where the pharaohs lead the armies into battle. you can bet the world would be a much safer place or the pharaohs would be some poor dupe that got roped into pretending he was in control of things.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by josheboyxiii

how many times must it be said not everyone over there is a monster stop reading what you want and actually read what has been written those that have done these things are monsters for the most part there all doing there duty, but on the other side of the coin it must be said that if fellow soldiers see these things happining its there duty and obligation to say something about it if every soldier starting saying what is really going on there would be bigger exposure of these events so yes even those that have seen these things happen and did not report still hold some of the blame, so im going to say this again not all are guilty, so next time read was is typed before you assume what one is trying to mean

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join