It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Sky Anomaly in Thailand

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Don't think it could be that Sparrow. Thailand is around the same Latitude as central America.

So the Arora Austrialis there would mean that we all have much more serious things to worry about.

I remember reading something years ago about the night sky, and remember that is is possible to see a faint shape of the profile of the milky way. our galaxy in the night sky.

if this was a super clear night. could this not be the case, that what was seen was infact the profile shape of the galaxy.

If not, then is probably a new chem trail system!! hehehehe

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi.
There is a few peep in Thailand taking notice.
Tonight at the same time are two huge "lines" across the sky, running perpendicular to the major anomaly of 24 hrs ago, they seem to be less of importance, but they are there, tonight I'd put it down to an anomaly I have no understanding of.
That said since what we witnessed last night was so profound, clear ( and so far unreported on the www) I will assume it's related.
My feeling is there is serious # going down, and to be honest I'm drunk (long night running a party) and I just don't know what to say.
What we witnessed last night was mind blowing and now tonight there is a similar although less amazing phenominan going down.
People are freaking out but to be hinest I don't think my star witnesses tonight are trained eyes.
I am.
Something of serous importance is unfolding, and Im assuming we see it here first because spaceweather.com and the like are reporting zzilch!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

Take a photo dude, we need to see what you're talking about!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Found this link discussing lights in the sky, referring to them as a magnetic display.

Sky Show Tonight - Amazing Magnetic Display, 170 degee arc across the sky tonight 2 am Gulf of Thailand

Sorry no photos, but millions must have seen it. 2 am tonight full moon by 1 day after, of what appeared to be solar activity. It was not cloud or pollution or light reflecting.
We are way out in the Gulf and the rift tranversed the whole sky for a least 15 min. It appeared to be in the stars, may have been an illusion created by some incoming object, terrestrial or not?
What did you see?

Not much help though.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
No photos. Nothing. Some people stared at the linear auraous tonight, amazed, scared and indifferent.
Amazing natural phenomina or twisted government experiment is occurring right above the remote island I live on in the Gulf of Thailand.
I've lived here for more than a decade. I watch the sky everynight. I've travelled to some of the remotest places on earth simply to witness sky watch. I am not in anyway an expert on space, I am usually too involved with trying to be an expert on other things.
It was of such a scale that I am sure it would be seen in the entire Gulf.
I don't know why it is going unnoticed.
Even with my intense obsession with ufolgy and fortean enigmas (yes and everything inbetween), I have no idea what we saw.

I only know it was huge, important, terrifying and fascinating.
I will keep attempting to get a discussion going on because i have faith many people have seen this and something will start to make sense.
I realise a more coherant description or a photo would help.
I am awaiting a more discerning account. I am confused by my own account. I am shocked that a lot of info hasn't arisen today.
THere would have been 10,000 tourist and a massive amount of cameras only 50 km from where I witnesssed it on Haadrin Beach Koh Phanghan.
I will be meeting a cross secrion of these potential witnesses this week. I hope one can shed more light or at least give me a better description of what i saw.

Guys, this was not a short event. The sky transformed for 20 -30 mins.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow, sounds crazy! I'd surely love to see some pics! Keep us up to date please.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Seriously...
If this is such an incredible phenomenon - now seen on two consecutive nights - why on earth have you not filmed it?

Instead you sit at your computer going on and on about it. Please get it together. If this is such a big deal to you, get it on film and show us.

Until then...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
An earthquake in southern Taiwan has disrupted power supplies in the capital, Taipei and caused the high speed rail service to be suspended.

There have been no reported deaths but several injuries from falling objects.

The US Geological Survey said the 6.4 magnitude quake hit about 70 km (43.5 miles) from southern Kaohsiung city.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

uh oh...could be earthquake lights; be on the alert and watch for news of temblors in your areas and adjacent locations

HAARP probably.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by union_jack

An earthquake in southern Taiwan has disrupted power supplies in the capital, Taipei and caused the high speed rail service to be suspended.

Either you are off topic or you really need to brush up on geography. Taiwan is 1,400 miles away from the Gulf of Thailand.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by V1g0r0u5

Fair enough. I am getting hold of a broadcast quality video camera tonight, or at least asking a friend who is on a boat off shore to video the event if it happens again.

The lines across the sky last night were nothing like the event the night before. I am not sure if they will be very visable.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Taiwan is far north of here, although still regional. I have studied these earhtquake lights. I don't think it was this as it was of an immense scale. A band of energy that traversed the entire night sky, directly up, quite close to the full moon.
I have to reiterate that it arced although on a different axis to the earth, and also had a distinct bend a few degrees as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

IT IS PROBABLY RELATED TO THE EARTHQUAKE YOU GUYS HAD TODAY. CHILE ALSO SAW SOME LIGHTS BEFORE THE EARTHQUAKE, IT HAPPENS NORMALLY BEFORE A QUAKE...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine
reply to post by Phage

Taiwan is far north of here, although still regional. I have studied these earhtquake lights. I don't think it was this as it was of an immense scale. A band of energy that traversed the entire night sky, directly up, quite close to the full moon.
I have to reiterate that it arced although on a different axis to the earth, and also had a distinct bend a few degrees as well.

Sounds like HAARP type phenomena.
If you get your thread over to General Conspiracy you will find out what I mean. Just alert a mod. They may change it for you.
Sounds like it was beautiful. I have sunset photos from Vietnam that I treasure. Have you seen any HAARP experiment pictures?
Check HAARP stuff all over ATS threads.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Also -I sure do hope we get to see some photos.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i looked for pics and more info on this but i cant find any, best bet is to try to catch anything tonight.. without photos here on ATS, a story remains just a story..

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nothing tonight. It is clear sky. There are no anomalyies. I was afraid it could be HAARP, although abslutely no proof.

Can MODS please move this to a forum where someone might have ideas based on my descriptions?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Anything like the lights in this link

Click Me Scroll down a little.....

They seem to be popping up everywhere there is a Quake, I think the recent quake activity is being triggered by Gamma Rays/Gravity Waves.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

Nong Kai is about 1600 km north of here. The river lights there is a thai festival believed to be the Naga Serpent (which is actually a giant Oar fish).

However interesting, nothing to do with what we saw above Gulf.

I have found no references in any local sites. I am sure to meet people who saw it this week.
I understand peoples scepticism although even at the time I was aware that a dodgy phone camera would not have produced any image that could stand up to the scruting on ATS.
I am very frustrated now and at a complete loss as to why such an event could go unnoticed.
I will update in a few days if any more info comes to me.

MODS-please move out of Crypto.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imostlylurk

That description is from me, on a local news forum that breaks stories in english.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join