It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Women Aliens? [the real invasion?]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have a theory that we already have aliens on earth:WOMEN. they are obviously another species. and i dont mean in a "women are from venus" instance, i mean UTTERLY strange and odd;unearthly behaviour.Here is proof:The bizarre lust and obsession for handbags and new shoes. how they fall in love with men in prison but get "bored" with good guys. the way women can blame a man for something he hasnt done. and then there is map reading.

I believe,in the distant past, man was offered the "woman option" as a way to ginger up his life a bit and make the eons pass quicker,but he forgot something. women, once they were allowed to vote and read,then began to take over men and now the world.

MEN:Ask Your self These 3 Questions.

1,is your boss a woman?
2,are you issues woman created?
3,ever looked into a woman's eyes an thought "she's biding her time...".

Its TOO LATE to watch the skies,they are ALREADY here...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sometimes I have to think you are right... But if women are an alien species then how are we able to produce young with them??

But even then.... The young we produce grow up to sap our strength and our wallets... And they gang up with the woman of the house to extort all kinds of things out of you
Maybe the problems bigger than you think!!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ladies, they've figured out our secret. The male external phallic mechanism must be malfunctioning. It needs reprogramming to divert their attention away from our one true purpose: Global World Domination!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
SEE!!! one poor man agrees and one woman validates my theory!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
gazerstar.. thanks for the laugh.

I don't think women are aliens, well, no more than all human beings are in the bigger picture.

Not to sound sexist or anything, but... this is an inbuilt thing in women. Ever since humans lived in caves women have sought a better mate/provider, so it is hard-wired into them. To do so required some serious wiles to create opportunities to take advantage of and get that better mate to supply stronger offspring, etc.

Women, like men, don't like living bored. They much prefer some excitement in their day, hence the strange fascination with the bad-boy image, and hence the apparent need to create Drama when their is no other earthly need for it. And that is something as a single dad that really distrubed me. I thought my daughter growing up without a manipulative female around would turn out to be different.. WRONG!! That too is hard wired in and so I have an amazing drama queen in my house yet again.

But let us not forget that without women there is no human race, and basically, men are to help create offspring and then to supply enough food and clothing to ensure they grow up. After that, men are old and basically not needed anymore except to make a coffee and talk to sometimes about things that don't interest him much... dang, where is the laughing smiley?

On a serious note... the communication problem between men and women is because of something so simple that most of us guys can't see it. That reason is:- When a women says something, she knows what she Intends with the words used.. as do males, but, a women also instills their words with the emotions they are feeling when speaking. Men hear the words spoken, understand them as one does from a dictionary, and yet totally misses the emotional content within the words used. Thus communication troubles because the really important information was in the emotional content moreso than the words spoken.

Remedy for the above situation:- Parents should raise their children as children, not separately as boys and girls, so that girls do different things and communicate differently than boys. Teach all kids to communicate effectively and that age old problem is solved in a generation or two.

Lastly, when this is happening to you.. or this
just ask the person this question, "What hurts you so much that you feel the need to hurt me?"

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Yes they are...

from the planet Tampax.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Tayesin has been absorbed.
signals is one of 'them'.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Yes they are...

from the planet Tampax.

I could only Imagine the Toxic Waste that planet would have to put up with !!!!!
Maybe they secretly unload it off on Planet Work Physically Hard 4 a Living ..

Anyway , I think they are aliens, Why would woman wear perfume and makeup ? Some one said its cause they're Ugly and they Stink ..

ANyhow, they must be aliens , i mean , i find it very hard to trust anything that bleeds for 3 days and doesnt die ....

ahhhh...gotta love the women , Is that avatar photo from planet tampax too?...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Yes they are...

from the planet Tampax.

Well Signals I'm from the planet Playtex. It's in the same Solar System as Tampax tho

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Tayesin has been absorbed.
signals is one of 'them'.

Yeah. Yeah. He has.

A-b-s-o-r-b-e-d is such a nice word, don't you think?

And wow, look at all these aliens coming out of the woodwork now.. maybe Ewokdisco is on to something here?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Some of these so called women (aliens) are quite adept at getting me to do things for them that I wouldn't normally do.

I think it has something to do with telepathic powers as I have noticed that some just have to look at me and I am helpless and under their control.

Others just wear costumes that for some reason have a strange effect on me as well.

Perhaps these so called "women" have an AGENDA.......:shk:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Women are definitely different. All jokes aside, I love them, but I don't worry with them anymore.
I just let them be.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
It needs reprogramming to divert their attention away from our one true purpose: Global World Domination!!!!

Scratches head. I thought you all had already achieved that!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yes. Women are aliens. However I found out some aliens can be friendly. Not all aliens are friendly though so be careful.

I remember at one time there was a rather ornery female worker in the same department as me. She had the nerve to call me an alien. I gave her a hard time right back though. I told her one of these days, she might find a large spaceship parked over her house. I really freaked her out when I said hey watch this and changed my hand color from red to white in seconds. My veins receded back inside my skin. I freaked her out a little but I didn't think that was good enough. However there was another co-worker who was easier pickings for her alien attacks so I just stayed out of her way.

I grew up with 4 alien sisters so I learned some alien ways. Watch out, they're everywhere.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

From the planet Tampax? How sad, I always thought the womans had come from Venus!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And ye will know them by the sign of the following question:" Does my bum look big in this"?

then run..man...run...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
wow..... ats has hit an all time low.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
humour sapping mind beams...superslovak is a victim of this.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Men Are from Mars, Women are from Venus, but we both have to live on Earth by John Gray. A must read to understand the gulf between men and women. Which I might add is greater and deeper than any ocean.

Also Double Your Dating is a great read too for men. After all you wonder why they keep going out with that creep.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ha ha ha! Very funny!

Ironically, I remember reading last year on msn news that the human species was getting more beautiful because women were getting more and more beautiful.

You know, using beauty could be a very effective strategy for an alien invasion

OMG! Which reminds me of a conspiracy thread that I've wanted start.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join