It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin's Wife Lois Aldrin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have never posted in Skunk Works, however, I was reading some articles online and unexpectedly came across some photos of Buzz Aldrin with his wife.

I'm not sure if you have read much about this lady. her name is Lois Aldrin and they married on Valentine's Day, 1988.

She must hold many secrets - I have posted some photos of them below. This thread is open to any discussion and I will leave the commentary up to you based on the pics. If anyone has any background information on Lois that would be great too.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Ashley_T]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashley_T

only problem i,m having is trying to figure out how many differant types of alien DNAshe has had injected into her,or if she,s some kind of female experiment that went terribly wrong, also looks like buzz has had a little to much shock therapy,or a bad scotch problem :?, to make a short observation, she looks like a can of smashed azzholes.she looks like she hit the moon with her face

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I think she's just a funny looking old woman. Yeesh. Stop being jerks.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by canupchuck

Looks like she had a little trouble with re entry.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
funny thing , if you look at al, these people in positions of prominance, they dont even resemble the vast majority of peoples looks,kinda like lookin at a fine speciman of lab,compared to a face smashed in boxer

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OK, no I have not read anything about Buzz Aldrins wife.. And I must ask you why you think she must know alot of secrets??

Can you please elaborate on what secrets she may be privy to?
I am not trying to be facesious, I am honestly asking you to expound on your suspicions...

thank you in advance for your reply...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SideWynder
OK, no I have not read anything about Buzz Aldrins wife.. And I must ask you why you think she must know alot of secrets??

Can you please elaborate on what secrets she may be privy to?
I am not trying to be facesious, I am honestly asking you to expound on your suspicions...

thank you in advance for your reply...

Nicknames for Buzz's body parts, his favorite color, what he likes for midnight snacks, his secret holiday indulgences, if he prefers his toilet paper roll over or under, hmmm...I am sure she knows all kinds of secrets.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i,ll bet she,s just die,n to tell the whole world how nasa is still telling the world they walked on the moon,god you peeps are so easily fooled, can you say van allen

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SideWynder

He means she looks like an alien. He's a real funny guy.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

LOL............
Thanks......I appreciate that answer.... have a good day

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashley_T

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b83961b6cd7d.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

She seems to most definitely have some hidden Borg Implants IMO ..........

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5669f8844845.jpeg[/atsimg]

I ever wondered what NASA did with those frozen female-alien, aka "Monalisa EBE", found by Apollo 20 crew, within those 1.000.000 years old giant spaceship crashed in the moon... I mean, it seems they brought her to live again and Buzz Aldrin just took his chances with her. However I guess NASA couldn't stop the effects of a million years in her face, after thaw her.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
If anyone has any background information on Lois that would be great too.

I heard a rumor that he fell in love with an female alien on the moon and decided to bring it to Earth with him... You know, a man in love can do stupid things.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
She's just an elderly woman. You guys shouldn't be too judgmental on people that have celeb status and say they're aliens or what not. It's pointless.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
UGH, she looks like that Jocelyn cat woman - too many facelifts and you definitely become an alien.

Do these people think they look ok??? And why aren't they spending their millions on feeding starving people, instead of looking like aliens?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

She's just an elderly woman. You guys shouldn't be too judgmental on people that have celeb status and say they're aliens or what not. It's pointless.

Where are the reptilian-conspiracy nutters, to say she's an anunnaki-draconian-shapeshifter-baby-eater??

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Oh, well, everyone already knows that. We don't need to poke at the woman for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join