It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Phoenix, that is my approximate spelling about the Karsamp thing.

It might be Karsemp, Kersamp, etc.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So, one employee made redundant and me/my other half losing about £50 a week. Fun times.

Anyway. Part of my dream last night had a sort of binding "circle" in it. It wasn't a pentagram/pentacle it was more of a point in the middle with 5 lines coming from it.

Sort of like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b358f6544125.png[/atsimg]

Please excuse the lack of drawing skills
The white circles(not actually white but used to distinguish in the picture) had a picture of each of the five elements, I don't remember what order only that the one marked was fire. The black circles were small circles/holes in the ground that held candles. The whole thing was drawn/carved into black stone floor with other symbols I think, I don't remember what they were.

Has anyone come across anything like this before? I've tried searching but 5 point/line star just brings up pentagrams and I *know* it wasn't that.

- Phoenix

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I went places last night in my dreams. Completely vivid and amazing.

I specifically remember a snowy icy location, with secrets hidden underneath the frost.

I was also in an Egyptian setting, with secrets hidden underneath the sand.

I also remember a huge grand forest, with secrets hidden within the roots of the ancient trees.

The entire night of dreaming, I just knew there was a force trying to tell me something.

Sadly, I don't remember any details.

Has anyone else had these settings in their dreams lately?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I must say, I'm a little blue.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
WOW I am very anxious right now right this minute I am having a real anxiety attack for no reason. I have had these before but only when I worked at a super stressful job. This just suddenly came on, I am not working just sitting here readin ATS And at about 2 pm I just start getting this attack like something is going to happen. I am shaking and can barely type. This is no joke!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
WOW I am very anxious right now right this minute I am having a real anxiety attack for no reason. I have had these before but only when I worked at a super stressful job. This just suddenly came on, I am not working just sitting here readin ATS And at about 2 pm I just start getting this attack like something is going to happen. I am shaking and can barely type. This is no joke!

I assume that you are trying to remain calm. As you do, do you feel as though something is coming over you? Something besides anxiety? I ask because I want to compare it to personal experience.

Hope you get to feeling better.

I am having a lot of silent negativity directed toward me. I don't know the reason but it is incurring into my time by occupying my thoughts.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey everyone.

I had some pretty intense dreams last night.

I was in this one dream, and I was convinced it was real. It simply felt real.

The theme of the dream seemed to be vacation.

I was somewhere in America, and there were a lot of pine trees. I was at a beautiful hotel, all expenses paid, and I was told it was imperative to enjoy myself. So I did.

When the hostess showed me to my room, I mentioned to her something. I was like, "They may sound weird, but I have dreamt this before." She looked at me wide eyed and said, "you know what, within 5 seconds of meeting you, I knew you were special."

Anyway, the dream continued in this fancy hotel setting. At some point in the dream, an amazing hot chick was manifested into my room and yeah that was fun.

Then I woke up.

So overall, a very cool night of dreams.

Since I just woke up, I haven't been able to gauge how my day is yet. I will let you know when a solid vibe has been established.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

I assume that you are trying to remain calm. As you do, do you feel as though something is coming over you? Something besides anxiety? I ask because I want to compare it to personal experience.

Hope you get to feeling better.

I am having a lot of silent negativity directed toward me. I don't know the reason but it is incurring into my time by occupying my thoughts.

Actually I felt like something is going to happen. I don't know, I get the sense of hell about to break loose. personally.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I've been getting these a lot lately and it's freaky. I usually get one in the couple of days after I've had a bad dream, usually involving either not getting to where I was supposed to be at a certain time, or being chased down because I had information I was trying to release to the public and someone was trying to stop me. I know that if I have a dream like that, sometime during the next couple of days, I'll get hit with a panic attack from nowhere.

When they happen, I literally feel like my heart has jumped into my throat and is beating there instead of where it's supposed to be. The only way I can stop it is to thump myself in the chest and force myself to breathe slowly. Lately though, they haven't been linked to bad dreams (that I can remember anyway) and have just hit me from nowhere which is disconcerting. Does yours have any kind of link with your dreams?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The energy today is very frantic.

The key is to channel this in a positive way.

A great way to settle this energy down while also putting it to good use is to exercise.

I have been working on my pull ups and I don't know if you know, but pull ups are a very hard workout.

It targets many areas in the body.

The two times today where I felt aggravated I went and did 5 pull downs.

It really helped to level the energy.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Also wanted to add:

Regarding that hectic, frantic, fearful energy flying around right now.

It is desperately looking for a human vehicle in which to manifest itself in.

Don't allow this energy to overtake you.

Instead convert this into something useful, like I said earlier, exercise.

I don't want to sound like some fitness junkie, but for real, ever since I started focusing on exercising daily since January, it has positively affected every aspect of my life.

When you are fit, your mental and physical energy is pround and strong.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Solah... dit it looked like this? Magic Mountain hotel Chile
I must know this place before i leave Chile, really. Is so freaking expensive but... god, it's surely a dreamy place

tomorrow, well friday 13th, is one of the most importants days of my life. Please pray for me and my mates, or do smething good for us and send us some positive vibes because we're going to need them >_

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Caggy, it kind of resembles it, but that is kind of grasping at straws.

Anyway...

I find myself deep sighing right now. At all the hurt, at all the pain that all of humanity is facing right now at this moment.

I just do not even know what to say anymore. Are we past the point of retribution?

Sometimes it sure seems like it.

But another side of me says there is still hope.

The craziest part is that I feel like I have to be the one to do this. Well me and the chosen few, maybe some of you are part of that.

It's not like it is the first time I have saved the world after all.

Hold on tight everyone.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
not really, it's a "plan B"
a little extra help isn't bad in stuations like this one. Man, we're going for the BIG prize this time.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
there was an earthquake yet again this thursday:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by klain

Then on Friday:

www.google.com...

Dreams and general weirdness continues to coincide with quakes

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
For several days now I have had a feeling that I can only describe as being "other." It doesn't feel good, or bad. It doesn't feel natural, yet it doesn't feel unnatural. It feels "other."

I feel like we have picked up speed again, and things are happening with momentum now. Feels like it won't be much longer, whatever it is.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is it. This is the weekend.

Be prepared for massive changes.

I know this for a fact.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
This is it. This is the weekend.

Be prepared for massive changes.

I know this for a fact.

How Sol?

And can you elaborate? What do you feel?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Okay I don't want to scare anyone and for the record I don't believe in the story the following link describes. But we can't deny there has been a number of earthequakes that coincide with these dreams I have posted at least 4 times relating to the earthquakes and I know others have been as well. I find it interesting we seem to be going through another phase of high techtonic events. Anyway as promised....

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join