It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fae

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Chi

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Anybody had any encounters w/ the Fae? Or can anyone tell me how to meet some of the Fae?

Please share!!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
One question: What/Who is a/the Fae?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

orginally posted by Charlatan
One question: What/Who is a/the Fae?

fairies, changlings, pixies....etc

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am sorry i have to tell this to you but age normally does it.

Magical creatures don't exist. There is no such thing as magic. Just advanced technology.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well, despite the fact that they don't exist
, the fae are attracted to and protective of old trees, forested areas, gardens, etc. At one place where I used to live, the owner (who also didn't believe in the fae) kept getting spooked by an angry gnome-like creature every time he'd go back into the woods at the back of his property and do major cutting & burning. They also like Xmas/Yule trees, and guests at another place I lived kept commening on the colored sparks zipping around the room and how the tree would shake even though no one was near it and no traffic was going by outside. I haven't had any encounters for some time, maybe because of my fondness for cast iron cookware & trivets, but I'm sure I'll meet them again someday.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Have a look at this thread : Invitation to Elfland, for some answers to your question.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Grow up. Mythical creatures are just that, MYTHICAL. Cryptozoology is not the study of little winged beings flittering around the woods. Sometimes I wonder what goes through some of your minds?

Sure it's romantic and all to believe in that kind of thing but really...grow the hell up. I'm a believer in the possibility of nessie and bigfoot and hell even aliens but I draw the line at Faeries and Imps and Pixies and whatever the hell else some of you can dig up.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
there is bound to be some sort of truth found in "lies" somewhere. what really does one solve by calling people childish or nutcases? everyone will continue to subsribe to their own version of reality. just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't really there

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
While I personally have never had any experience with faes, I do not discount people's experiences. Just because you cant see it doesnt mean it isnt there. If you want some decent information, I'd recommend checking out a book called Monsters by John Michael Greer. It has a lengthy section in it about faes. Perhaps not hard scientific evidence or anything like that, but worth a look.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I see...so according to both of you reality is subjective and there's truth in everything. Well then...I am God. Lord of The Pixies and Creator of all That is Winged, worship me foul bipeds.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
there is bound to be some sort of truth found in "lies" somewhere. what really does one solve by calling people childish or nutcases? everyone will continue to subsribe to their own version of reality. just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't really there

What if subscribing to my own version of reality means calling people nutcases and childish, wouldn't that make you just as guilty of that which you're posting against?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
at the very least, i'm not running around calling people names now, god (can i call you that?). but hey, at least you found something to throw back at me. now excuse me while i wipe this fecal matter off my grin

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
I see...so according to both of you reality is subjective and there's truth in everything. Well then...I am God. Lord of The Pixies and Creator of all That is Winged, worship me foul bipeds.

I'm sure Pisky will have something to say about your claim to be 'Lord of the pixies'

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
When I was a child the children in our neighborhood
found a big toadstool ring in a field and one of us had
heard that fairies danced inside the rings on nights of
the full moon.

So being the adventurous children that we were, on
the full moon we all gathered around it, lying on the
grass, heads propped up on our elbows, and stared.
And under the light of the full moon, every one of us
witnessed fairies dancing.

Was it simply the phenomena of a group of people
wanting to see something so bad that they all
have this group hallucination? To this day, I remember
this experience, and it was real to us.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qraz A.K.A. MIlfort
[...]There is no such thing as magic. Just advanced technology.

With respect to your views, but is this not a question of perspective, rather than of fact?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe in super natural powers and extra-terrestrials, but not pixies or gnomes and whatever other nonsense associating with midgets.
It's just not logical.
Little men in little wingies flittering about dancing under mushrooms and playing in certain trees... why?
Why the hell would they do that?
If they were real I think they would be doing better things than dancing around mushrooms during midnight.
Or maybe they are just there to get high.
Maybe that's what pixies are, little tiny beings high on shrooms.
Or it's the other way around, you're high on shrooms.

[edit on 8/8/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Maybe these fairies are just unknown and hidden species of grasshoppers and crickets and stuff. I mean I have seen some pretty big grasshoppers. I found one in my backyard that was like 4 inches long man. I am sure if there was like an undocumentred species of largerr grasshopprs with luminesant (sp) capabilites as part of their anatomy could this not be what people are seeing? Maybe they emit some kind of hallucinagen agent which would explain the dust and stuff around these fairies.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Forget these cute bits of disinformation.Fae is just one word for Elementals,which means of or in the earth.NOT composed out of earth,air,fire and water.
How to get in touch with them.It is more a case of them picking you from the start.They know your past and future. Best be careful.I would start with recording any dreams.Then see if you wish to continue,for they might literally open a "doorway" to your chambers.Happens to me.
One phrase I remember,quoting some other psycic: "Let No Man come knocking at our doors uninvited!"
They get upset enough when I go OBE. Humans are supposed to be kept in the dark.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by stgeorge]

Chi

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks, stgeorge. Do you have any sources I could go to to learn more? I'm... drawn to whole thing. I'm working on OOBEs. I have them every so often (half-way last night), am I in danger when I do them? Am I in danger to mingle with the People at all?

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Chi]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well if you look for written works on the Fey,you will cute drawings of pixies.Remember that Leprechaun meant "ugly little person".
John Keels "Why ufo's".
"The Findhorn Garden" which was haunting.
Maybe some works by Vallee.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join