It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo Was A Deception By The U.S. Military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Sources told the TC Group that the Project SERPO story was released within the military and intelligence communities to protect other real information about related activities within those communities.

What's the best way to keep somebody from knowing something? Give them information about something else. In this case that something was a diversion.

New information given to the Open Minds Research Team from their sources, known has the “TC Group,” was partially related to a method used by government authorities to track leaks, identify leakers and monitor the way such information is disseminated over the Internet, according to the site administrator.

Now, the TC Group has reported to the Open Minds Research Team that this information was, at least in part, false and part of a strategy to plant information, see who leaks it, identify leakers and analyze how the information spreads.

The information was reportedly released to the coordinator of the e-mail stream discussion group, Victor Martinez, by a person claiming to represent several current and former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) personnel.

This person came to be known as “Mr. Anonymous,” “Anonymous” or “Request Anonymous.” Some of the information was then posted on serpo.org, a Web site developed by Ryan to present these accounts to the general public.

There have been allegations that the Project SERPO story is a hoax, perpetrated for personal gain or other unknown reasons. There has also been speculation that it is some kind of disinformation to bring ridicule on the UFO investigations community.

If you ask me, it's a steaming pile if B.S. taking your attention away from other things. Don't be fooled people, always ask why.

www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 28-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think that the whole "UFO" thing is dis info. All these government people coming out with these stories are in on it or complete stooges.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No on the part about the e.t race there is one called The Ebans, very intelligent lot. They are correct about that and as far as everything being disinformation, you would be smart to take a fifty fifty shot in the dark.

Modifying the genome of the human dna strain can go along way. This being our own Dark scientists in the kitchen looking to do the bigger, better and faster program.

Thank you big brother what else are you hiding.

You change the cellular frequency of the body and you are modifying the overall vibrational density of the body.

That means you can modify people's biological being to live on different planets then our own.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ahhh, Project Serpo!

The first site which brought me to ATS!

Was such a great & fun read. I don't know about the truthfulness of the story, but once again, great and fun read!

J

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I am interested in learning more about the Ebans. Can you recommend books or other sites on the web? Thnks s8Up411

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by straightup411

I am interested in learning more about the Ebans. Can you recommend books or other sites on the web? Thnks s8Up411

It was all made-up BS and connected back to Paul Bennewitz, maybe further. Bill Moore, Richard Doty, John Lear, Val Valerian, Bill Cooper all played crucial parts in injecting so much false information into ufology, that it's still affected today.

The nightmare images of underground bases filled with abducted humans, man and animal body parts and evil greys all began with these guys. Phil Schneider, David Icke and chemtrailer paranoid NWO-types owe a great debt to what these people fabricated.

Anyway, you can read all about the Ebens here at Project Serpo . Just try to remember it is a well-known and proven hoax from the same people that deliberately drove Paul Bennewitz temporarily insane. Very bad people.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I'd be pretty outraged if I found out my government was wasting time and money on the Open Minds Forum.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Project SERPICO is a proven act of evil and heinous disinfo/nWo lies and truth diverting allegations.

FOr one, the real alien was not named "Eben" (unrelated to this, but a fun fact: in the language of my people , "eben" is a verb meaning to break a legal contract
)

the alien's real name was Dominick and he died in 1992 at Fort Huachuca, not at Area 51 as started in this disinfo/nWo

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"The real alien", huh? So how did you conclude there was a real alien. One named Dominick, no less.

[Mod Edit: Unnecessary quote removed. Read this please: www.abovetopsecret.com...]

[edit on 2010/7/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

"Project Serpo" was not a deception by the US military...please, lol. It was just made up crap from some of Ufology's worst players.

And who the heck did it deceive anyway? Not anyone with even half a brain that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

who are the " TC group " ?

why should we believe them ?

what evidence do they have ?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I remember reading about Project Serpo. It may have lead me to ATS also, I don't remember. It was very compelling at first and sounded similar to MJ-12. It eventually just deteriorated into a sci-fi story, the writing was too unrealistic. Even as an extreme believer as I was back then, I could tell it was complete hogwash. Disinfo or Hoax, I would not be surprised.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Or maybe the claim that Project Serpo was government disinformation is itself disinformation. Or maybe that is disinformation! Wheels within wheels!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

What exactly is our attention being taken away from ?

You could always accuse any filmmaker, songwriter, author etc etc of the same thing.

Ultimately of course the fiction released "to draw attention away from something else" and/or "as part of a leak tracking programme" is an ever decreasing circle answer that can also be used on itself.

The only definite fact in the whole story is that someone's playing someone else.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

I went to the Serpo site. "Ebens" was supposedly the name of a race, not an individual E.T.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
wow just wow,

what a way to disinfo/discredit the exact planet (SERPO) in zeta reticuli where most grays are 'visiting' from!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I think that the whole "UFO" thing is dis info. All these government people coming out with these stories are in on it or complete stooges.

That would be as good an explanation as any, except for the many, many reports that have UFOs doing insane things like altering time and discharging little alien people. So maybe not every story.
edit on 16-9-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jephers0n
Was such a great & fun read. I don't know about the truthfulness of the story, but once again, great and fun read!

I prefer the Astr0 / Recovered Knowledge story. SERPO was a little too abstract for my tastes, and didn't directly incorporate ATS and the people in it as much.

And the Zeta Reticuli stuff was kind of a red flag for me, since it was likely incorporated from discussions of the Betty Hill Star Map which (despite a very enthusiastic supporter here) has always in my opinion been overinterpreted by some folks. They could only have made it worse by saying the aliens were from the Pleiades.

Are the two connected in any way?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Wow. A reply to a post I made 9 years ago. I still stand by my statement.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperSlovak
EBE- extraterrestrial biological entity. The movie "Close Encounters of The Third Kind" was supposed to be loosely based on the Planet Serpo story. That last scene was supposed to represent the humans heading off to Serpo with the aliens while the aliens left one if their own here as part of an exchange program. And if I remember correctly didn't Alan Hynek and Jacques Vallee appear briefly in cameos? I still think it may have been true. After all it didn't reach very many people to have been much of a disinformation campaign.

edit on 9/16/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 9/16/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

top topics

join