posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:06 AM
find "ask deep"
1. searched ATS and Google for "ask deep" - This did not yield anything
2. Went to the FAQ to see if there is something on "ask deep", like a question/answer session.
3. Looked for blogs with deep
4. Sent a U2U to `ask deep`, (yes, I know that there is no member, but I will try anything at this point)
5. tried many sites like ask.deep.abovetopsecret.com, www.abovetopsecret.com/ask deep.htm, tried many variations.
6. On deep.access fut in words like `locate ask deep` `locate `ask deep`, tried it in combination with commands like search, locate, find, where is,
7. did a boolean search for `ask` and for `deep`
8. Searched the internet work ask_deep.com/.us/.net etc etc many variations of the web addresses.
9. I went throught the previous English message stuck in the middle of the code to see if I could find `ask deep` in there in a pattern, that may
reveal an address. I used the Bible Decoder+, but it did not come up with any patterns. Next I looked at it myself hoping it would be wrong. Well,
it was right. ha ha I did the same with the files names from -list also. Nada
10. I tried to rearrange the character for `adk deep` to maybe mean something, but nothing.
I am thinking that we need to either find Wording that is staggered or something that will reveal a pattern somewhere to lead to the address or it is
a website address somewhere.
Well, -5- I am ready to be called pathetic again.
None has worked so far
[Edited on 31-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]