It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Higher Message to Deliver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
*Continued*

Originally posted by RealtruthWords cannot do justice what I saw, felt, and experienced. What I did get is that this information is here for everyone now, they only need ask and let go, Yes we are here, then it stopped. I awoke vibrating from head to toe, filled with a new energy, I feel physically different too, weird.
I wish what I experienced for everyone that is reading this.
They are here.

You are indeed fortunate to have heard voices during these experiences but I have to declare that the first time I saw UFO’s in the sky above me I was meditating in my back garden and the technique I used had me lancing an imagined consciousness high up into the sky and begging for some sort of proof. The very last thing I would ever have expect was to have had my mental “summoning” (whining) answered but unless the wild sighting that blew my mind for months afterwards and nearly ruined my marriage was a coincidence then meditation is a very real part of the key to experiencing those that watch us?

Starred and flagged OP, we are on the same path and the same page!

My meditations worked in the context of having a UFO encounter, below is my account that I wrote right after I saw what I saw in the night sky on the 8th may 2008.

I had been meditating in my garden on my back. I had been looking up into a very clear sky and it was filled with stars, my favourite kind of night. For about an hour I had been focusing on a bright star almost right above me and had been imagining focusing a stream of consciousness up to the point where space meets the atmosphere.

I recognize that this sounds nuts but I had read on ATS that this was a good way to “zone UFOs” in and though I was quite sceptical I have an open mind on such things and was determined to give it a try just in case it worked. I meditate a lot anyway so I had nothing to lose by trying it out and maybe much to gain. That was how I rationalised it at the time.

Anyway I was focusing my mind or consciousness up into the sky, imagining a thin beam of thought or energy coming from my forehead and spreading out in a disc like oil on water hundreds of miles above me. When I was satisfied I was doing this correctly and satisfied that I was able to maintain this concentration I was asking for contact and sending up feelings of good intentions and a wish to see something that could blow away the many doubts I had on the subject of the UFO phenomenon.

I was so methodical that I sent up these “communications” only as I breathed out. I was even careful to make sure these silent words stayed within the imaginary disc I spread out at the top of the stream of thought I was projecting.

Nothing was working and very disappointed I stopped concentrating after about an hour and more or less was about to give up and get up with an intention of going to bed.
Right at the moment that I was about to get off the ground there was a sudden flash of intense white light off to the left of where I had been looking straight up. The flash of light was fast and lasted barely a second but was very bright and got my attention fast. From the flash there was suddenly a tiny but bright satellite and it was taking a path that would take it almost directly over my house.

At first I was thinking ‘cool a satellite’ but I was also perplexed about the intense white flash it had come from and the diffuse nature of it. Things took an even weirder turn as suddenly the satellite flashed a rich blue and VERY defined cone of light aimed toward the north. The light was intense and like nothing I had seen before. It was of such a highly defined intensity it was almost a solid triangle. The flash of blue triangular light lasted only split second but I was looking straight at it so there was no mistaking what I was seeing.

In response there was a second flash of intense white unidirectional light exactly the same as the one that had got my attention focused on the satellite. From this second light there was a second satellite closing in with the first one as it moved over my house. Their speed was similar and the distance between the two I cannot say but I have seen enough satellites to know they were at extreme altitude, well beyond the height of any aircraft. The distance from the two satellites would be blocked if I pointed my arm straight up and blocked them with four fingers.

The second satellite flashed a very intense red cone of triangular light at the first satellite as it closed the distance and the response was another flash of blue light aimed at the second satellite. This then responded with a second flash of red conical light and then they merged with a flash of white unidirectional light.

After the flash was gone there was just the first satellite moving now over my house and I had got to my feet by now without taking my eyes of the scene even once. I backed up as the satellite started to become obscured by my roof and about five seconds after the merger of the two the satellite started winking on and off a bright orange.

At one point during this sighting I mentally questioned if I was hallucinating for some reasons and looked away briefly, swore a few choice words and then looked back at the sighting. The UFO was still there and its orange blinking was not a strobe, more a sporadic lighting, on and off at twice the speed a man blinks roughly but at points it sped up and then slowed and repeated.

I eventually lost it and it was blocked from view by my roof and I even broke my fence and fell on my back as I backed up as I was so intensely focused on watching this phenomenon that nothing else was in my mind except to soak it up and not to miss a thing.

I rushed through my house to the front and it was gone. No clouds in the sky just stars.

I was extremely vocal about what I had seen the next day and I did not care who I told. Bad move I might add. The long and short of it is I ended up separated from my wife for eight months and I went into a terrible spiral of depression and confusion. I had seen what I had hoped I would see but it had turned my life upside down to the extent that now I lived alone with my dog in a one bedroom flat.

No one believed me and my friends became distant my wife begged me to pass it off a joke but for all that I stuck to my guns and maintained that what I had seen had been no joke and had been a fact. Perhaps things might have turned out differently if I had rushed into the house and grabbed a camera but that said had I taken that course of action all I would have had for my troubles would have been blurry images of a light against a dark backdrop.

To give a frame of measurement the white flashes of light that the UFOs had emerged from where about the size of the nail of my index finger. The triangular red and blue lights where about the same size, and the whole incident from the moment of the first flash of light to the moment I lost sight was roughly ten seconds.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It sounds that what you experienced is called a "download". I just heard a very similar story on Veritas Radio. Last week's guest, Brooks Agnew, was at the famed Mt. Adams retreat of James Guililand and got a blast of similar info/images/knowledge and they called it a download. It was overwhelming to him and transformative at the same time. He said his perspective on the world is forever changed. Very interesting listen. His download coincided with other events related to his North Pole expedition.

You certainly don't seem to be alone with your experience, so rejoice in your new perspective. Disclosure is happening all the time. One person at a time.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think this is a very good point our Ego's that are at birth, but evolve to protect us as time passes become our worst enemy's.

I am not going try to rebut Mr.Mask because I was once where he was at and would have thought a story like mine was BS.

Well until I had my first OBE years ago, scared the ##it out of my Ego, but I opened up willingly.

Here is a link to my story

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by bringthelight

But your ego desperately fears an experience like this and you are entrenched in your belief system and thats why you lash out and attack the OP. Because you are terrified of something like that happening to you so it "cant be real."

The choice is yours, open up to the unknown and experience something new and amazing, or stay scared and relatively comfortable.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Message received loud and clear OP!

I too the other night asked for the Universe just to acknowledge my thoughts. During meditation I started hearing a very beautiful ring. Like a consistent bell Morse code, I really had to keep my focus up to feel it, and it was definitely a physical thing because I felt it ringing in my ears. If I dropped my focus the bell would get quieter, focused more and it raised! You aren't alone!!

Wow just saw the poster that referred to his asking for something as "whining" I felt the same way but maybe the Universe is open to anyone who wants to be apart of it? And it doesn't mind bumping into you every now and then?

PEACE!!!!!!

[edit on 26-2-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Mr. Mask ... my god.

Sigh...here we go...more assumptions on my level of spirituality of lack of enlightenment because this guy's story changes by the minute and has all the signs of a hoax/scam.

Lord knows...I should be blindly considering this 100% actual proof of external forces.

Take a deep breath.

My people do not need air.

Now I know your mind tells you that anyone who speaks of an experience like this is "pushing an agenda" or just talking BS

Wrong, I know plenty of people who have had spiritual experiences, including my own that "changed my life instantly in the blink of a miracle" But the fact remains, no one speaks of things matter of factly, so clearly, and so descriptively..but then has to return 5 minutes later to add 3 more paragraphs of "message" that they accidently left out in the "first telling of the story".

but the fact is, rational, sane people report experiences like this all of the time.

Really? That's funny...becuase when you look up the problems with a "changing story" you find endless information leading you to things like-
Sign of Personality Disorders and Lying.

I like the signs they give-

Lets look at the most popular signs of a lyer...ok?

-Lie to control and get their own way
-Often change stories
-Exaggerate, lying about almost everything, but tell the truth about major ones
-Not value truth
-Live in their own reality most of the time
-Behave defensively when questioned or challenged
-Lie for sympathy
-Don’t admit they lie
-Contradict what they say because they don’t remember their lies, although there are exceptions

Now deep down, if this was really possible, wouldn't you like to experience something like this?

Sigh...I already experienced amazing miracles in my life. Each one could be defined and detailed in a complete "OP" without having to return and add more details as I thought them "fun to invent along the way".

I also wouldn't think anyone was crazy, lowly or unenlightened for not believing in my personal miracle...in fact, I would think anyone who "blindly trusted my word on it" to be an idiot.

Statistically speaking...there are more liars then there are voices in people's heads wraping them in flower petals while communicating the universal secrets of mankind.

You want to put your money on that side of the table...be my guest.

If you want to buy a really cheap invisible alien space ship...please contact me ASAP.

Something amazing that totally blew your socks off?

Yeah...like the thing that made me, a 24-year-long Satanist (Antonian, not the devil worshiping type) instantly turn into a follower of faith? Yeah...trust me...it wouldn't fit in a badly written/rushed OP of less then 3 paragraphs mostly filled with "time wasting sentences".

I could write a book about the night that changed my life...

This guy can't even fully detail his adventure in one post, and keeps returning to change it's recounting.

Something that changed your whole reality?

Yeah...something that was so epic that it couldn't even fit in a thread? Yeah...THATS what real "contact" is.

Not this "vague short story with little detail and even less depth".

The only reason it won't happen for you is because you are terrified of what that might mean for you.

Sigh...assuming yourself spiritually superior, and then telling another human "why they can or can not" find "a miracle or communication of faith" is about as laughable and wrong as you can ever attempt to be.

You are not the teller at the bank of God.

You are wrong in saying faith can't come to a terrified man...in fact, faith can terrorize you more then all the monsters in the world (even the fake ones invented to sell a thread).

It would mean your point of view and beliefs, everything you have worked to achieve in your life would be flipped upside down and that scares the s*** out of you.

LOOK! LISTEN! LEARN!

You do not have the monopoly on "who gets faith" and who gets "nothing".

I love how legless "talkers" always come forward with the same type of argument.

The scamer/loon/hoaxer/etc comes out and says-

"I have an alien in my pocket, but you can't see him because you are not as special as I am".

And then someone like you chimes in with-

"The reason you can't see pocket monsters is because you don't have a proper soul or deep enough understanding of the universe".

Save it...when someone has real spirituality (never mind a working-compass-of-logic), fake crap shines brightly for what it is.

This kid writes as if he got a glass of water and then had a snack before bed. He even goes as far to say "it was a big deal...but not the biggest i've had".

WHO THE HECK WEIGHS CONTACT FROM ALIENS/GOD/ENTITIES/ETC in piles of "deal size"?

Its like saying...yeah, I saw Jesus come back to life...pretty big deal...but seeing him heal people was much bigger...no...both are AMAZING THINGS to witness, and should produce a story so big that it delivers more then your basic "TV sitcom's ending".

Sorry...add to that the story changes as it grows. I mean, he can get the detailed discription of the colors and designs he saw swirling above his forehead right down to the "mandalas"...

Yet...he forgot to finish giving us the entire message the "external force shared with him", so he had to continue and build his story in further posts.

Sounds legit.

You want to call me a spiritual cripple because I ain't buying this story...go for it. I will call you a "carny's dream come true" if you tend to believe posts like these.

Just because you haven't experienced it doesnt mean it isnt real.

Really? What if I have seen enough liars selling bunk here to think I have a damn good radar for it?

How would you feel if I told you "people who believe badly crafted stories like this" are just not "smart enough"?

After all...your argument is that I am not spiritual enough.

If you were to open your mind just a little bit and let go of your beliefs for just a second, you might just have an amazing experience like the OP did.

If you stop assuming I am a godless piece of plastic, we may be able to interact without me having to point out your egotistical tactic of "calling people untouched by faith and the magics of it".

Its disgusting to see people calling strangers godless.

Even I do not assume anyone godless...But not you...you know I have had nothing in my life that even REMOTELY compares to this incredible story of nothingness.

Shallow story...limited details...changing message.

Yeah, I'll take my life changing events over this guy's "magic night" any day.

If all I got was an incredibly short story and a voice telling me "to love people" while flowers caressed me...I'd want my money back.

And the funny thing is it would be amazing and give you a whole new outlook on life and fill you with energy!

Look how much time you wasted assuming someone didn't have god in their life.

Do you feel stupid in doing that?

Don't...just know that you were absolutely wrong and totally barking up the wrong tree. So thanks for trying to give me the "diet-cola-faith-talk". So deep...so real.

But your ego desperately fears an experience like this and you are entrenched in your belief system and thats why you lash out and attack the OP. Because you are terrified of something like that happening to you so it "cant be real."

You area of expertease surly isn't psychology...it is the reason you have wasted so much time talking to me as if I am some athiest who is randomly looking for faith to crash.

If anyone needs an event to change them...it would be you.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Very cool experience. You are very connected to your higher aspects it sounds like to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67e3b6d808ff.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 26-2-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If you don't believe his story, why waste your time attacking him? I never said you were not spiritual, just very scared. So scared that you need to lash out and attack, almost like you are being backed into a corner by the OP's story.

Let it go man.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

If you don't believe his story, why waste your time attacking him? I never said you were not spiritual, just very scared. So scared that you need to lash out and attack, almost like you are being backed into a corner by the OP's story.

Let it go man.

Get with the program...

This site is about denying ignorance...not "openly swallowing ever story that floats down BS-lane"

His story changes...its stilted and shallow...and has less details then the directions on the back of a shampoo bottle.

And to top it all off, the message is the same message every human has been told his/her entire life from birth...great message! WORTH crossing the universe for.

Those are my reasons..they are valid.

Do you have a reason to defend a post that has no bones and a quivering plot?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I hope realtruth continues to have a positive outlook on what happened to him last night, whatever it was.

Those that believe him and those that don’t though are in the same position since we didn’t have the experience he did.

I don’t know whether what realtruth says is true, I don’t have enough information to form an intelligent opinion, but I hope his experience expands his consciousness and makes his life better.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealtruthWords cannot do justice what I saw, felt, and experienced. What I did get is that this information is here for everyone now, they only need ask and let go, Yes we are here, then it stopped. I awoke vibrating from head to toe, filled with a new energy, I feel physically different too, weird.
[edit on 26-2-2010 by Realtruth]

I'm going to try this then. See what happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

"Deny ignorance" comes from a negative approach, a fear-based aspect. We are not taking that particular approach here. We come from love, with love.

You really are free to leave us happily here to discuss this further. What happened to the OP seems to be happening rather more widely than you might think since it seems that a fair number of us here have also experienced the same. You are in no way obliged nor encouraged to continue giving your 'assistence'. We're quite happy in the profundity of this knowledge. Love really is everything, whether you see it that way or not. Perhaps you need to understand that your attitude is viewed by us as ignorance. Wake up, child!

[edit on 1/3/2010 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It is very hard to try to explain what is happens during these experiences... I had to make an image to try to explain what I learned when I had a similar but much more direct experience. Even this image I made does not do any justice for the feeling of love that was received... Many people have been experiencing similar things. I could go into great detail about my experience but I will just write a quick explanation and post the image I made trying to describe what I saw.

I started to experience a vibrating sensation and my ears started ringing. I then felt an immense amount of energy travel up my spine as a I was sitting down. The energy went out the top of my head and I felt a very strong popping sensation in my head. My consciousness at that point blow out the top of my head and I could see the world from above. I could see the earth and see the room I was in at the same time pretty much. I could go into great detail here.. but basically the image describes what I saw next.. some of the stuff may only make sense to myself. Buuutt.. I saw the earth, then the solar system, then the galaxy, then our universe, then our multiverse, then I saw millions of multiverses.. kinda like how stars look to us here. Below is the image I made that day.
(I am a website developer/graphic designer so this image was the easiest way for me to record what I saw.. I made it mostly for myself originally.. havent shown many people.)

Basically I am posting this to give some credence to the OP... things like this are happening to people and when you experience it.. embrace it and learn from it....
One of the things I walked away with from my experience was that since we are all part of one thing we should treat each other like we would personally like to be treated.

If you are interested in these sorts of things or are a skeptic I would suggest watching Gopi Krishna's last interview before he died in 1986. Gives credence to what happened with myself and many other people. He uses the term "kundalini" experience.. but you can call it what ever you want.

I have a feeling many more people are going to be waking up in the coming years. This man didn't wake up until he was in his mid 30s. I was in my early 20s. He meditated for years prior to his experience. I had only just started to meditate a few months before.

Im going back to bed now

[edit on 1-3-2010 by danman23]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

That was really nice of you to share that with us considering the blasting the op received. It was a very expansive experience you had, must have been so awesome.

I have had similar but different experiences and basically they don't translate in the re-telling. I am sure you agree. It must come in handy to have the talent to create that graphic.

Thanks again!
Cindy

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What I saw that night was not a mandala like I originally thought, I have found the exact symbol of drawing and it is very significant.

I got a warm feeling all over my being when I saw it on the net.

It's called the Flower of Life, so this is exactly what I saw but through this symbol I saw much more.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hmmmm not a fan of Drunalvo M but cool that you found it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
No I am not either, but I don't think the sign is his exclusively. I just posted the YouTube that showed the sign. I actually think he is FOS and looking only to manipulate people.

But maybe there is some truth in his BS.

Maybe I'll look for a better example.

Actually the origins are a Merkaba.

Here we go.

en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by cindymars

Hmmmm not a fan of Drunalvo M but cool that you found it.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Great informative thread on the Flower of Life and it's origins.

Flower of Life ATS thread

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Reply to MR.MASK: It must be very frightening for you. You are feeling the change, you know it's here. You know that this paradigm is ending, you can feel it. You choose to ignore what is happening...bury your head in the sand. But don't you know that your a$$ is sticking up in the air for all to see? Relax and go with the flow. There is nothing to fear. It's all part of the divine plan. Love & Light and a NAMASTE too....heh..heh...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join