It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild spiral phenomena appears in Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Wild spiral phenomena appears in Australia

www.examiner.com

This is starting to look like a reoccurring incident around the world with similar events reported in Norway , Russia and China. Others have speculated with reasonable lines of questioning that suggest this phenomena may be residual effects from the Cern Collider or black hole machine which could be enhancing sensitive areas or portals around the globe.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.examiner.com
www.youtube.com
www.dailymail.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
A confession. Guilt makes me post this.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
this is interesting, the conspiracies surounding it being similiar to the norway spiral, and also the speculation of the cern collider having some play also!

but what most facinates me is that the dark night once said the world would start seeing things in the sky and what not

"It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds... "

lot's of interesting stuff here.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
as Ozweatherman will tell you its a malfunction of the Radar, nothing to get excited about, or it could be a black hole

you never know

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Nothing happening over Melbourne that resembles anything like that spiral on the weather radar......dont get your knickers in a knot over it....just a malfunction of sorts as previously mentioned.....

thou a spiral that big would loook really cool floating above the city

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
from the source

We do not think this type of event is going away but will only increase. We base our opinions on the understanding and exposure to the fact that so many organizations around the world are playing with advanced technology. In any case we will keep you informed as to any new developments on this story as these spirals continue to spin into existence.

youtube video

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This has been posted before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
This has been posted before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually these are two different things. They may be similar in shape I suppose...but have a look for yourself. One is a spiral, one is a circle. And to be quite frank these new videos of radar are pretty damn scary.

Seriously...even the Australian Gov. is looking in to this? Wtf is this?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I can't help but ..uh...wonder....if this is not why Australia's been moving around on the map for some of us.

Seriously, if it is weather modification, it would make sense there, because Australia needs rain so bad!

But..there's been a TON of UFO and light sightings over Australia in the last year too, huge increase as I understand it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Very odd occurances indeed, I was linked to these images by a close friend of mine a few weeks ago - They corresponded to an unexpected and unpredicted heat and humidity spike in Perth, Western Australia - where im from(Lasted jan17 - jan 26).

examiner.com comments

I believe this to be one of the most interesting parts of the article. Are scalar EM weapons being used in a greater frequency than before? Many seem to have them now.

[edit on 25/2/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Look what I found.

www.realufos.net...

Look at the video.

The video has been removed due to terms of use violation

Makes you wonder.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Does anyone actually think a rocket did this! LOL
Impossible.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Like most ATS'rs would say , ther is NOTHING to see here, it is all normal, dust on the lence or weather ballons, you were indoctrinated about this in Rockefellers Schools when you were kids... move on..

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

No, Phage say it is Rockets, atleast the one in Norway, and as an Norwegian watching the News THAT DAY, when the Cheif of command here in Norway where I live sayd : We dont know what this is, we have talked to the Russians, they do not know what it is, but if you Media want to say it was a missile, go right a head, WE the Military do NOT know what it was ' , that was on the News...

Wouldnt you think that the Nor and Rus army would KNOW this ffs ?
And why just so laydback later on come clean : Yea, we Ruski fired an missile and it almost went down in Norway, well , we dont care , hahah. Who cares. blabla' . Nah . BS ..

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Well, the Norway spiral was pretty cool, but until that exact thing happens elsewhere I will buy the "missile" explanation. It is plausible.

As for the AUS radar issues, wasn't that explained as radar software upgrades or something?

One isolated incident is interesting. Two or more make a pattern. If another Norway-type spiral happens somewhere or another radar goes all wonky, then I'll buy into a conspiracy theory. Until then I will keep a watchful eye on things but chalk it up as two different things that have normal explanations.

Sometimes your rational mind needs to battle your gut feelings. Right now the rational mind is winning the fight, but my gut is not letting up. These do look fishy.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've no idea what this is supposed to be, but the formation is not that of a continuous spiral, you could call it a whorl though, as seen in plant leaves. The round centre does look like some kind of CGI overlay mixed in for a reference point.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

Hi,

This is most likely the missing video,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If every country has its own weather-manupulation device/ haarp then we better buy some good shielding umbrella. We can't play 4 God!!! Or is this some modern warfare device what they are testing? I better leave this planet before¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Indeed there are some HAARP associated facilities in Australia. The Jindalee Project, of Australian Defense Secretary, but I don't see SH*T in that linked video, connected with HAARP. Just a graphic lecture of an atmospheric phenomena, but people INSIST in pick up every single event that has a figure suggesting a spiral, and to make sensationalist flags related to those hologram spotted in Norway. I'm getting sick of this sh*t. Won't be long before someone pick up a crayon drawing made by a 3-year-old kindergarten kid, showing a figure in spiral, and say it's a mind-control-Norway-HAARP-project.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bcf03fa623e.jpg[/atsimg]

IMO the arrows are pinpointing some sort of thermal inversion, and the spiral above is just an atmospheric event.

PEOPLE STOP SPREADING DISINFO!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Look at this video: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Any news about this event in Australia? Looks like something very sinister is being tried out all over the world. A new kind of technology, possibly having to do with weather manipulation. Shortly after the Norway Spiral incident the temperature in South Norway suddenly dropped so low we haven't had such a cold winter in decades, and the origin of the winds leading to this huge temperature drop? Ice cold winds coming in from Sibiria, where the "Norway Spiral" was triangulated to have origined. It even lead to anoth spiral event, in the ocean outside South-East Norway where ocean currents changed direction and picked up floating ice moving it in a quite symetric spiraling motion.

And now this in Australia! Apparently at the same time temperatures rose drastically. What is it with these highly symetric weather spirals lately? They seem to pop up everywhere...

top topics

join