It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alpha and The Omega

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
As you all know, Creation vs evolution has been very debatable for aeons, on end.

And as we reach the golden age era, I start to wonder.

Will jesus return with fire in his eyes.

Or will Man evolve and subdue to alien invasion.

I cannot sit here and worry about the something 7.5 billion people im sure we have on this earth at the moment, That is so close to judgement day.

One reason i dont care about the people.'

Is that nearly every being, Has turned even more stubborn and ignorant, As to be imagined in the end days. Being a christian, i believe that this my seem like the unnapropriate way to look at mankind. But if you think about it, They have spat back in the face of christians and Mocked god.

If i had the effort and money right now, I would be devoting 24/7 of my life to reaching the places that have not heard about jesus. cause lets face it, Heaven needs to be filled, and God wants No one to die, But the wicked continue to get wicked, and the evil is just growing on this earth, and it has got to the point where God is now considered a myth and that science denies any possiblity of a God.

But no one can Reffer to god as a mathematical Equation, Or any Quantum Experimentation.

So back to the point, Do you really think that God will let us suffer 90% of the population, Or does mankind really need whats coming.

Or do we need some alien encounter from satan to decieve mankind away from god.

You be the decider, What will you chose, Eternity of Peace and everlasting life, Or a life of constant torment and fires burning every part of your body. Trapped for eternity.

The choice i repeat is yours..

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Are you trying to suggest that God does Not know what He is Doing ???

Or are you judging what God is???

And that he isn't doing what you want him to do ???

Why does the Human Species lay down rules and regulations about something they know nothing about ???

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So the only two options are Rapture and alien invasion?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne

If i had the effort and money right now, I would be devoting 24/7 of my life to reaching the places that have not heard about jesus.

Lol. Okay then if you are so adamant that this needs doing what are your obstacles? If it is what we need and what god wants then nothing should stand in your way.

I'd opt for the fire because it is tremendously cold here at the back end of winter. Gas prices are high so a bit of free heating would be a blessing, quite literally.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I thought this thread was going to be about explaining what the Alpha and Omega actually means. To me, it was what was there before there was anything at all, The infinite infinity, the one they call the Ancient of Days.

But I digress, alien invasion or the rapture? How about both?
What we call Aliens imo are extra-dimensional creatures, that exist on a different prong of reality, another frequency so to speak. There is no doubt in my mind that they are aware of our presence, and also have the impression they know a great deal more about us then we do about them.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Oh, you mean The Aleph-Tov!

I wonder why most people don't reconsider to learn to Know?

Why do people just quote that and say "it's Greek to me!" when it's another Hebraism?

But then there's still the consensus that the Alpha-Bet was a Phoenician invention!
Suppose that's why there's a persistent insistence on 'believing' in the "Hell" invented by Churches!

[edit on 2010/2/24 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If you were wise, you would know God is refered to as The Alpha and the Omega.

This thread is simply called God,. Since we are closing in on the final days, And satan is decieving like constructing a plan to fool the masses of any good, if you were wise you would know, and as for me going out to do what god needs as he will provide, im actually saving up, to put into the ministry, Being only 18, and landing a 75,000$ job, This really is a blessing from God, So only devote time to work hard and earn money to give to the nation and serve the King of earth.
Anything else about petty quabbles?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

So many words, so little evidence. Talk about blind faith!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
From what I pick up you either:
1. Die in the name of the SON as he died for you "FAIR RIGHT" for not recieving your MARK which will allow you to buy food-gas-and other essentials to survive on a financially motivated Earth.
2. You submit your SOUL for temp. comfortable time as a ???? carrying the mark allowing you to shop and live free lol on an EARTH ruled by the dragon NATAS** TILL CASTED INTO THE FIRE LAKE TO FACE YOUR SECOND DEATH WITH DRAGON NATAS -his rulership is temporary- his followers will die twice-christ followers will die once.

YOU CHOSE WHAT YOUR WILL WILL BE POWERFULL ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH BUT DYING TWICE AINT SOUNDING TO FUN smh........
REMEMBER THIS

EVIDENCE IS WRITTEN WITHIN BOOK OF REVELATIONS IF YOU WISH TO SEEK FOR YOURSELF

[edit on 2/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
EVIDENCE IS WRITTEN WITHIN BOOK OF REVELATIONS IF YOU WISH TO SEEK FOR YOURSELF

No, assertions are in the Book of Revelations. No evidence. Just claims of what will happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Golden Boy

I no care for the screams will be evidence enough for me. Your will is free to think as you wish mabey you want the mark ehh????

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So, in other words, you don't actually have any proof. You just believe.

Mmkay. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

My proof is within the hearts of all nonbelievers for you all carry a different glow then those who are going home. PROOF IS FOR THOSE WHO FEEL THEY HAVE TO PROVE I DONT CARE TO PROVE YOU HAVE THE SAME DATA IF NOT MORE ON EARTH IF YOU WISH TO IGNORE THEN *flies* lol and GOD BLESS ALL MEN AMEN

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

My proof is within the hearts of all nonbelievers for you all carry a different glow then those who are going home.

Evidence?

PROOF IS FOR THOSE WHO FEEL THEY HAVE TO PROVE I DONT CARE TO PROVE YOU HAVE THE SAME DATA IF NOT MORE ON EARTH IF YOU WISH TO IGNORE THEN *flies* lol and GOD BLESS ALL MEN AMEN

Oh, look. Capitals. You must be right then.
Anyway, yeah, I get it. You have no proof. No need to shout it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

OK you done yet, for this is getting boring I dont seek to modify your wills those of us who sense the creators presence and others cannot. I have nothing else to offer you then I have already and as far as no proof NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THERE SHOULD NOT BE A SINGLE "GOD PLEASE HELP US" COMMING FROM YOU so good day Golden Boy.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Why on Earth would you expect someone who doesn't believe in god to ask for his help? It'd be like you screaming for Thor to help you out. Why can't you understand that?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I was done a while ago. Apparently you wanted to keep raving.

new topics

top topics

join