It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theory to end all Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
SO in a bit of dubious thought over a glass of dramatic pondering

I came to the realization that no one has thought to put everything thats going into the conspiracy world together and tie it all up into one master plan!

With regards to 2012 and the comming of a New Crystaline Era, why has no one bothered to figure out that, our powers that be (the dark Kabal, The Russians, The Canadians, or the Pope?) have been able to tie up everything into one masterful glorious plan to which if were true you'd have to give them a congratulatory wave!

What if, Ancient civilizations such as the Myans, CHinese etc. calendars came to an end on 2012, leaving behind the earthly and galactic cycle that finishes every 26,000 or so years for us to future dwellers to use as a way of continuing to mapout our solar system,all the whle, The powers that be, knew fully well a MOnumentous conspiracy could be brought upon all of us bottomfeeders with thoughts of death and destruction inhopes that worldwide fear would be struck to an all new high (not far off!).

Now using the comming of 2012 (as they did the failed Y2K attempt) as a conspiracy knowing full well it was only the end of a cycle, oriiginally used to help ancient astronomers educate themselves and future earths races to start burrowing these HUGE massive underground tunnels and chambers (some may say BASES) all leading back to the Cardinal rule and purpose of the Georgia Guide stones that they themselves ochestrated and errected in one well thought out curriculum. Now using the thought of basic fear and the ability to control one through mindless spreading of information, and widespread diseased panic, what if the Secret underground bases (which will in the last final slap in the face, will be used as a real estate selling utopia with promises of LIFE, after worldwide Death!) are actually going to be used to reduce population by allowing Many people into the bases, billions worldwide, during the what we are lead to believe will be the 2012 fateful day...locking everyone inside...each country plotting their own rule, and gassing almost 3 billion people all at once on December 21st 2012?

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thoughts...hmmmmmmmmmmm...

You are deliciously mad!

LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
SO in a bit of dubious thought over a glass of dramatic pondering

I came to the realization that no one has thought to put everything thats going into the conspiracy world together and tie it all up into one master plan!

With regards to 2012 and the comming of a New Crystaline Era, why has no one bothered to figure out that, our powers that be (the dark Kabal, The Russians, The Canadians, or the Pope?) have been able to tie up everything into one masterful glorious plan to which if were true you'd have to give them a congratulatory wave!

What if, Ancient civilizations such as the Myans, CHinese etc. calendars came to an end on 2012, leaving behind the earthly and galactic cycle that finishes every 26,000 or so years for us to future dwellers to use as a way of continuing to mapout our solar system,all the whle, The powers that be, knew fully well a MOnumentous conspiracy could be brought upon all of us bottomfeeders with thoughts of death and destruction inhopes that worldwide fear would be struck to an all new high (not far off!).

Now using the comming of 2012 (as they did the failed Y2K attempt) as a conspiracy knowing full well it was only the end of a cycle, oriiginally used to help ancient astronomers educate themselves and future earths races to start burrowing these HUGE massive underground tunnels and chambers (some may say BASES) all leading back to the Cardinal rule and purpose of the Georgia Guide stones that they themselves ochestrated and errected in one well thought out curriculum. Now using the thought of basic fear and the ability to control one through mindless spreading of information, and widespread diseased panic, what if the Secret underground bases (which will in the last final slap in the face, will be used as a real estate selling utopia with promises of LIFE, after worldwide Death!) are actually going to be used to reduce population by allowing Many people into the bases, billions worldwide, during the what we are lead to believe will be the 2012 fateful day...locking everyone inside...each country plotting their own rule, and gassing almost 3 billion people all at once on December 21st 2012?

Any thoughts?

I don't know and I have talked about this stuff before, but one thing is curious and people and the media don't really even talk about it as much is the Georgia Guide stones. You mean to tell me after all these years they still haven't gotten to the bottom of why a person or group did this and who this person is. The theory is that it was the owner of the place that built it but that is just as believeable as the other one saying it was an unkown person or persons named R. C. Christian.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well, this certainly sounds possible, but i think those bunkers are only for VIP's. In which case i'd be all for gasing em all.

How utterly twisted and evil!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

It sounds fantastic, but a little complicated and over the top. I'd be in more acceptance of "the elite and self chosen ones" hiding out, and pulling off a biological event of some type globally, IF that's the plan, but I dont think it is.
Good thoughts!
s&f

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Dear misfitofscience

I tend to agree with digdeep on this.

It is much more likely that these underground bases are for the elite, president’s high ranking government etc, however they have forgotten one very important thing.

Most of these people could not boil an egg and with out the hoipaloy they are nothing.

I will face what is coming if anything at all on the outside like everybody else.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Like cheap and nasty software, the human race has crashed.

And God is about to push the reset button.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is my take on 2012,

we want a a magic formula, just like God to take care of our problems. Some say there will be peace and transformation, some say the world will end.

we humans have a tendency of not taking responsibility. we want a magic formula in the form of god to make our problems go away, give us money, save us from the dreaded "terrorists" etc etc

and now allegedly theres a new age coming which no one knew about back in the 90s or early 2000s, and it will cause transformation in us to become peaceful, as if right now we dont have the will power to lose our ego and accept peace into our lifestyle right..

meanwhile,
30000 kids in africa are dying
countless more people everywhere else
torture is rampant
war is rampant
greed is rampant
ego is rampant

and now we look for another significant thing to make us peaceful....funny when we look for outside solutions when the very solutions lie within us.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
and also, most of the stuff on secret societies is make believe...i would say 50% is true ..the other 50% isnt.....because if we know how the whole damn thing works...would it be a secret society?

just remember,
as soon as you think you have everything figured out....you dont.

top topics

join