It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are gods too

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wonderful thread. Divine Mother, the Cosmic Mother! This is the Most High to me. All things are female first, and the only way to advancement a species has in this universe is to go beyond the lower chakras into the heart charkra, then the throat to speak our truths, and higher. The way to evolution is cooperation and unity, the divine female principals, which is why the annunaki created patriarchal systems to suppress equality and cooperation, introducing "a father figure god that demanded animal sacrifice and wars, bloodshed." Please note nothing positive asks sacrifices, that is what the feathered serpents demanded of the mayans, human sacrifice.

www.scribd.com...
The Code To The Matrix.

The irony is, their religions are coded, and actually worded to mean their mystery school babolynian egyptian deities, which are: Isis/Ra/Osiris. Osiris being the father figure is akin to El/Saturn. Thus Is Ra El is also the egyptian trinity of the annunaki bloodlines, and the myths they wrote their coded religions on are heavily plagirized.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

to me that text reads: the Elohiym created female and male humans in their image. Since the text also suggests female and is included with their, i'm going to suggest that the first creation "myth" as you call it, was really a reference to the first human female being created in the image of a female Elohiym and the first male human created in the image of a male Elohiym. not a hermaphrodite.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
everyone is equal to sin?!

but 2 has a different place when put in an equation. since men are not women there is a distinction between both and one can be counted and the other can count.to say one is what is expressed as the other; well, in some spiritual circles the incorporation of "divine feminine" is "necessary in "men": are they then goddesses?

Of course they are not goddesses. Just better, more well rounded, balanced, compassionate and complete men.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by oppaperclip

Women and girls are expendable...apparently from our culture and what is allowed and expected and come to be accepted as the norm.
Why do I say this?

If men and boys turned up in dumpsters on a daily basis at the hands of women you can be sure a lot of women would be sitting in jails and Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell would not have a nightly running program about it.

It is an epidemic. It must stop.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hi Undo

ELOHIM is the masculine PLURAL of the Feminine Singular ELOAH (that is, gramatically speaking) in the un-pointed (unvowelled) PaleoHebrew texts. But it governs a singular masculine imperfect verb BARA lit. '[WHEN] ELOHIM (HE) WAS CREATING' or ELOHIM (HE) WAS BEGINNING TO CREATE (or even ELOHIM (HE) CREATED - i.e. as opposed to 'ELOHIM (THEY) WERE CREATING'.

Why ELOHIM is a masc plural of a goddess Eloah is beyond any single explanation in scholarship (or by the Rebbes), unless (perhaps) the Hebrew wanted to show 'multiplicity / changeableness of a single form', as in FACE ('phanim' lit. 'faces' as in 'lephnei' lit. 'in front of my faces' (i.e. 'before me') or 'mayim' ('waters') translated 'water' or CHAYYIM (i.e. 'life', literally, 'lives' - so the toast 'LeChAYYIM' literally means, 'to Lives !')

Anyway, food for thought !

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Um, just so you know, not everybody is Christian. The masculine God is simply a Christian fabrication.

The Jewish God (El, YHWH) is not male or female. Any graven images are the most severe sin, because God can not be defined in these human terms. Christians were the first to pervert this. Kind of funny how Christians just skim over the whole "graven images" aspect without it ever registering in their noggin that God is not to be limited by a simple idol, huh?

This is also the case for Allah (which is the same God as the Jewish God, actually..). Allah is neither male nor female. He is undefinable and incomprehensible.

Just with those 2 religions alone, majority of the population doesn't believe that God is a male, or that God has a human form, or any sort of definition in human terms.

I get kind of sick of people pointing out the retarded Christians notions, then claiming that ALL religious people think this.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
What better way to convert someone than to pander to a popular theme that plays on the suffering of half of the population?

If women were goddesses, I think they would know it. And so would everyone else!

First of all, we would no longer have terms like "man" and "woman" since all would be gods.

If only some are, then, as I said, we would ALL know it. After all, that's why we have the distinction in terms.

People are wonderful enough and possess so many kinds of unique beauty and purpose, they don't need to consider themselves gods to find those things.

Self-idolatry is unpleasant and wrong in a lovely supermodel, and in any one of us, too.

Finally, if women were goddesses, then we certainly wouldn't be in such hard times, on the one hand, and murdering our own kids or tweeting our abortions and selling others on how easy it is on the other.

Some goddesses...

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Copperflower]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I agree OP! God is, these days, for the most part portrayed as masculine and to go further, most religions have male domination so imbedded into their core scriptures, rituals etc, that it keeps women down. The problem really is that men are percieved as being superior. Do you remember that just a few decades ago, that women actually weren't allowed to vote in the USA? Why can't women be priests/priestesses in Christian/Catholic churches (except in a few minor sects or denominations-to give one blatent example)?

[edit on 1-3-2010 by amazing]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
What better way to convert someone than to pander to a popular theme that plays on the suffering of half of the population?

If women were goddesses, I think they would know it. And so would everyone else!

First of all, we would no longer have terms like "man" and "woman" since all would be gods.

If only some are, then, as I said, we would ALL know it. After all, that's why we have the distinction in terms.

Right?

Women are men with wombs. Womb-man.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi Seattle --

You're right of course, about Roman Catholics and their 'idols' and 'graven images' (or is it just 'molten images' that are Verboten, I get confused..)

But I DO seem to remember that uncomfortable little story about Mosheh ('Moses') making some kind of molten Midianite Snake Goddess and having the nerve to place the IDOL on a POLE (!) on Direct Orders from YHWH himself ('you will make unto me a Bronze Snake and ye shall mount it atop a pole so that the benei Yisro'el ('sons of Israel') may pay homage to it ('regard it') i.e. purportedly to save that preScientific lost in the desert motely nomadic 'Hapiru' crew from snake-bite (see Numbers 21:7-9 - WHICH IS PART OF THE TORAH, THE ABSOLUTE CORE OF JUDAISM !!! (oh, very curious to have YHWH himself, the clan god of the Jews INSIST on making Midianite Snake Pagan Idols on a Pole !) and also..I seem to remember that so-called Brother of Mosheh ('Aaron' or whatever he name really was) who liked to make GOLDEN CALF IDOLS out of SPARE EARINGS...

So much for the Old Testament 'leaders' eschewing Idolatry -- but then Mosheh DID marry a Midianite, so I guess THAT's why they used to burn INCENSE to the BRONZE MOLTEN SNAKE IDOL-ON-A-POLE Thingy in the Tabernacle and later in the Temple of Solomon -- in fact all the way down to the time of Hezekiah ('who smashed the Bronze Snake Idol that Moses had made and ground it to powder...') -

Shame, really. I would have LOVED to have seen Moses' Idol Making Sticky Fingered Handiwork up close and personal !!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

www.shematrix.com...
[The Sacred Feminine is a term we use for the that mysterious source of all life, the wellspring of creation. The Big SHE. The Feminine Force that births both male and female forms. The Circle that contains both yin and yang. The portal between the worlds. She is by nature indefinable, yet her presence has been experienced so tangibly by peoples of the Earth from the beginning of time, that She has been honored and deified in many forms.] quote from shematrix.com

www.firesofisis.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Cool videos re sacred/divine feminine

[edit on 2-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
More VERY cool videos

[edit on 2-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My two centavoes
Every Woman is a Goddess. Who ever said they weren't.
Women, good thing I found a way to live with 'em. Cause I'm damn sure
not gonna live without 'em.

Jes say'in.

rusethorcain

Women are men with wombs. Womb-man

Some people can just about ruin anything.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What I mean by that is,
woman is everything man is -

plus the oven.
I don't think we are a portion of man or "an adjunct" in anyway.
We are complete, though "enhanced" and sometimes "activated" inspired by a soul mate, but then it is the same with men.

The word "woman" was a simple way
of describing the species and human being "man",
or a homosapien
with the added modification... "womb"

Around the same time as these words were forming on the lips of mankind, other important words were being bandied about.

I also think it is quite possible (though not as exciting as the story that IS told) the word for "god" might be just a derivative (a mispronunciation) of the word "good."
...What people talking to each other really meant when they were referring to: good fortune, good providence, good luck....the other guy heard heard "good" and thought he said god.

We can imagine a race of prehistoric man, meeting a different tribe of cave peoples, speaking a different language telling stories, talking to each other, signing and grunting...
Easy to mistake in translation when someone is smiling broadly and describing positive things.

As the word "devil" come about as a verbal picture of "evil
(or vice versa-which is so unsettling I don't want to go there)
Imagine this word accompanied by scowling frowning, detailing some event very tragic, murderous or "evil" like describing an enemy slaughter, animal attack or otherwise bad event.

Could happen.

Thousands of years later.... these mix ups, ingrained already in speech, could have then been adopted or hijacked for slightly different use (as words often are) by any and all "religions"

Be these religions real or man-ufactured.

Now I have to leave this computer.
Sailing buddies visiting, and it is blowing like stink!
Cheers!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by randyvs

What I mean by that is,
woman is everything man is -

plus the oven.

I love that.

Without dismissing all the very serious issues between the genders, who cares what came first. Maybe the point is, the energy that became conscious and then came into form is still working, trying to bring itself into balance and if our respective forms can put aside many of the irritating and downright destructive divisions in language between what's male or female, the whole consciousness of form might be much, much happier; more balanced if you will. Language, words, are the platform for our understanding of anything, and much of it could change for a new and better understanding to replace old, bad misunderstandings of gender.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

The word "woman" was a simple way

I know Ruse, I was just jerk'in your chain a little.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join