It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive News

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

By the way, of those, "one million irrelevant questions" how many have you stooped down from your throne to answer with your all-knowing super-wisdom?

All of them in my multiple years posting here. Too many times to count.

Those questions aren't irrelevant.

You just don't have any answers.

They are irrelevant to the current discussion.

I'll explain. When you say, "prove x", and I prove "x", it isn't logical to say "oh yeah well you're still wrong because can you answer a, b, c, d, e, f, g?" Unless you have ADHD and then maybe I could understand. One point at a time genius.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

A fallacy huh?

How about you prove me wrong by showing me proof on unconventional demos.

Can you do that?

Or is that just some fake thing you just made up, right then.

I suppose these demos don't need times explosives?

Of the explosives don't push air?

Or produce light or heat?

And only go off randomly every 20 mins or so...

...for hours?

Do you see the lengths you have to go to to justify your theory?

There's secret non-light generating, non-heat generating explosives, that only the military knows about.

And they planted them in 2, 100 story buildings.

And they went off at 20-ish minutes intervals.

If the NIST said that kind of bull# you guys would have it made into billboards...

but oh no, when it's the ONLY answer that keeps the faith alive, then its obviously true.

obviously.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
And still no one answers any of my very relevant questions...

Hey Matlocks, get on google and youtube and dredge up some answers.

Better yet, use REAL sources.

How about a documentary that isn't titled in the Chiller font?

Believe me now?

Well considering you said

The last thing I'll say before I go to bed is this.
an hour and a half and about 8 posts ago...no I do not believe you.

Also considering I have asked you one simple question twice and you can not answer that, your whining seems a bit out of place. These seem like typical troll tactics to me. Is that all you are?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

hahahahaha...

translated:

I don't know the answers.

Really hilarious #.

I'm gonna try that the next time you ask me a question, "sorry, but that questions not relevant".

Another delusional truther.

It always ends like this... you guys get to the point where youtube can't supply you with answers and so you make a feeble excuse (or just disappear) and the discussions over.

Very typical.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Did I decide to stay up?

I bet that means I was behind 9/11.

Total babies.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ask it again right now and I'll answer it.. if I know the answer.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In fact, as I am going to bed in the next few minutes, if you post it and I don't answer, send me a U2U with your question and I'll post my response on this thread...

Is that fair?

And I hope you sack up and try answering some of my questions.

You guys may not like my tone or whatever, but I make an honest effort to respond to you.... you can be rude to me (and hey, lots of you are), but at least try and answer the questions.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

A fallacy huh?

How about you prove me wrong by showing me proof on unconventional demos.

LOL! Talk about a fallacy. I asked you if you believe it is possible that the military has technology we do not know about. I simply asked what you believed about that. You refuse to answer me. What I asked was if you believe they have secrets. You demand I prove these secrets. That would be a fallacy right there. Either you are stupid or a troll, you pick.

Now you say that I need to prove you wrong. Are you claiming that the military does not have technology far advanced from what the rest of us know?

I am really trying to have a real conversation with you here and it can only progress if you answer this for me.

I am asking what you believe. I am not offering an argument. I do not need to prove anything because I am not claiming anything. I am asking you a question.

I told you that you can even just give me a one word answer and proves too hard for you. How about one last chance.

I am asking you what you personally believe about a specific topic. Do you think that the military has advanced technology that we are not aware of? Yes, no, I dunno, or put me on ignore. Those are the only answers I really want.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

hahahahaha...

translated:

Yep, you got me.

It always ends like this... you guys get to the point where youtube can't supply you with answers and so you make a feeble excuse (or just disappear) and the discussions over.

Very typical.

Says the person who has probably never had a single college course in their entire life. Let alone a physics or engineering course.

refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing

This is a big deal to you, huh?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

In fact, as I am going to bed in the next few minutes, if you post it and I don't answer, send me a U2U with your question and I'll post my response on this thread...

Is that fair?

And I hope you sack up and try answering some of my questions.

You guys may not like my tone or whatever, but I make an honest effort to respond to you.... you can be rude to me (and hey, lots of you are), but at least try and answer the questions.

Are you serious? Sack up and answer you? All I have done is ask you one simple question 3 times now and you keep refusing to answer it. You eventually counter with nonsense questions and then say we need to sack up?

That tells me all I need to know about how serious you are here.

Ask it again right now and I'll answer it.. if I know the answer.

This tells me even more. This is the internet. What I posted is still there for you to read. I do not need to repeat myself as you can scroll up or hit the back button. - This answers EVERYTHING.

Please tell me you were purposely saying something incredibly stupid on an internet forum to make a really good point that is forthcoming.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't think it was relevant...

joke...

Do I think it's possible, yes.

BUT READ ON ---

Do you think it's possible that Muslim nations have technology we don't know about?

What about Aliens?

There's an ENGINEER (ooohhhh) on this very thread who says it was aliens... is that possible?

I think you're conflating two things:

The possibility that MANY governments possess secret technology

with

The government used secret technology to blow up the WTC.

Believing one is NO REASON to believe the other.

And if its SECRET you don't know about it, it's not evidence, and you haven't figured anything out... you've just made up a theory, and because aspects of that theory, but only aspects, might possibly be true, you think you have PROOF.

None of that is logical at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

hey mister.

you're question is answered.

now answer mine.

And btw, your question was pretty silly.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Did I decide to stay up?

I bet that means I was behind 9/11.

Total babies.

No you lied when you said it was the last thing you were going to say. You asked if we believed you and I was explaining why I personally do not. If pointing out your poor level of credibility makes me a baby, I can live with that.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

hahahahaha...

translated:

Yep, you got me.

------------

----Glad to see you admit it.

------------

Very typical.

Says the person who has probably never had a single college course in their entire life. Let alone a physics or engineering course.

------------

----Was this sort of nonsense decried just a few pages back? Wanna ----compare credentials? Anyone here think that you need a degree in ----Physics to be a Truther?

------------

refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing
refreshing

This is a big deal to you, huh?

------------

----Being honest is a pretty big deal...

------------

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You're kidding me, right?

This has to be a joke.

So a theory involving made-up and probably imaginary weaponry is credible.

But I'm not because I said I was going to bed, then got wrapped up in replying to you guys.

You guys are seriously out of your heads.

And still, no one has answered my questions.

Still.

I stayed up and answered yours.

I've even asked more than three times.

and three times was a big thing to you... so...

answer them.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't think it was relevant...

joke...

Do I think it's possible, yes.

Wow, it only took you a dozen posts and handful of requests to get an answer. Before I read on...I want you to think about this for a moment. This does mean that you comparing any typical demo to what happened on 9/11 is now pointless because you admit that it is possible that it was done in a manner you are not familiar with and we have no videos of.

You can stop trying to push that argument now because you just admitted it is pointless. That was all I was looking for. Thank you.

BUT READ ON ---

Do you think it's possible that Muslim nations have technology we don't know about?

Sure. Do I think it is likely? no. I can play along though. What are you suggesting? Muslims used some secret method to pull the buildings down? What do you base that on?

What about Aliens?

Possible? Sure. Likely? No. Again though...your evidence?

See, I know for a fact that our military has technology that is far more advanced than what the public is aware of. Anyone in the military can confirm this. The Muslim and alien angle need at least as much to base themselves on so what do you have?

There's an ENGINEER (ooohhhh) on this very thread who says it was aliens... is that possible?

There are also engineers that say it was an inside job. Which nutjob would you like to give all the credibility too?

I think you're conflating two things:

The possibility that MANY governments possess secret technology

with

The government used secret technology to blow up the WTC.

I think you are mildly retarded as I never once mentioned "MANY" anything let along governments. I only spoke of the one I know of and I know they have things you do not know about. I did not know until recently that they had chemicals they could paint on steel that would severely weaken it to the point of being almost worthless. Did you? Now I know and I cannot help but think it is at least possible that they can bring down a building in a manner you cannot find on youtube. Now you admitted that is possible too so here is your 50 cents back as you used the word "conflate" for no good reason and I think you will need it later.

Believing one is NO REASON to believe the other.

Never said it was. You seem to be attributing arguments to me that I have not made. Do you know how questions work in English?

And if its SECRET you don't know about it, it's not evidence, and you haven't figured anything out... you've just made up a theory, and because aspects of that theory, but only aspects, might possibly be true, you think you have PROOF.

None of that is logical at all.

What is not logical at all is that you think I presented a theory. What was it? Can you quote me? All I did was ask a question. I think you need some rest because you insist I am making an argument I am not. If I cannot simply ask questions without delusions being presented in lieu of anything I actually said, I am afraid I will have to end this.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

hey mister.

you're question is answered.

now answer mine.

And btw, your question was pretty silly.

What was your question? I lost it in your rant about things I never said. You are very confusing as you make up lots of things to add to your post.

I could care less what your opinion is of my question. I think it will be pretty silly if you try to claim that youtube videos of traditional demos disprove the possibility after admitting they may be able to do it some other way.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sleep tight.......you sound tired.

And Gunderson....I like your style !! Thank you...

.....if only my debating skills and eloquence were at your level....never given a star before, but will attempt to right after typing this.

All the best

benoni

[edit on 25-2-2010 by benoni]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You're kidding me, right?

This has to be a joke.

So a theory involving made-up and probably imaginary weaponry is credible.

What imaginary weaponry is that? You really do need some sleep.

But I'm not because I said I was going to bed, then got wrapped up in replying to you guys.

You guys are seriously out of your heads.

Well, saying things that turn out to not be true usually mean someone is at least less than honest. Do you really disagree? Saying it twice and still proving it wrong only helps remind us you are willing to state something as a fact that may or may not be true. That is pretty much the definition of dishonest. Need any more help on that?

And still, no one has answered my questions.

Still.

I stayed up and answered yours.

I've even asked more than three times.

I honestly have no clue what you have asked me. I had to waste two hours just getting you to answer one "yes or no" question so if anyone is going to complain, I win.

and three times was a big thing to you... so...

answer them.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by seethelight]

Just link me to a post where you asked me these questions so I can feel stupid for missing them as well as have to answer them. I can swallow my pride. Just a link or even tell me where to find them, whatever makes me look the worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join