It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackout lifted on 'baby throw' footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Blackout lifted on 'baby throw' footage

www.ntnews.com.au

CCTV footage made available to the media yesterday shows the moment a Territory mother is alleged to have thrown her baby on to a concrete footpath.
t is alleged that the footage from the Palmerston bus exchange shows a woman throwing her 10-month-old baby on the ground after her partner left on a bus without her.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.news.com.au/national/drunk-mother-dropped-baby-on-to-ground-at-palmerston-bus-station/story-e6frfkvr-1225833777349]www.news.com.au[/ url]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is real. I've seen pictures early. Now the video is released.
We are always hearing about late night drinking in NT now we can see a Problem.

....she said she was "wild" with her partner and wanted to go home...

"Wild" isn't the word for it and inhuman doesn't come close.

This mother is not a Mother!

Zelong.

www.ntnews.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Well I hope they put that woman in jail for the rest of her life, either that or take her child and sterilze her. That is like a total disregard for your own childs life.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Mr Sunchine]

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Mr Sunchine]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Don't know what to say. I suppose lynching is against Australian Law?

How is the baby?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It looks like she was getting ready to throw the baby a second time while lifting the baby with only her right hand. The man didn't seem to be bothered the first time she threw the baby but reacted only when he saw that she was going to throw the baby for a second time.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What is wrong with people....

???

I'm a fully grown man and i want to cry...

/sigh

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow there are not many things on the internet that make me want to vomit, but that is one of them. I can't imagine why she would do that.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Was the baby ok? that's what i want to know.

As a pregnant woman i think this woman should get every punishment available. It's friggin disgusting. How can someone throw their child - at all, let alone because someone got on a freakin bus without you. Just another low life drunk that probably had the baby to get the bonus, The child, if it's ok will be better off with carers that have it's best interests at heart, while the mother hopefully rots away somewhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
It looks like she was getting ready to throw the baby a second time while lifting the baby with only her right hand. The man didn't seem to be bothered the first time she threw the baby but reacted only when he saw that she was going to throw the baby for a second time.

I believe your right
Elieser also those coward males standing there WATCHING head on Not Getting Involved, one even attempts to distract the others by pointing at something.

It's just not right, none of this.

Zelong.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Just another animal running around in cloths fooling the PC crowd its human.

At least in the wild they don't have concrete.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
AS a person who lives in Palmerston, NT we are still awaiting the outcome of the trial for this individual.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I cannot express in words how I feel right now, other than I want to BASH HER F***ING HEAD IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyday I see some so-called human do things that are even more horrible than any animal ever would. Animals act on instinct, humans act on mostly irrational emotions. If only there was a way to "fix" people.
Come on comet!!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I've been advocating for capital punishment forever. In fact, I've been an advocate for the use of capital punishment on cases OTHER than first degree murder. In this video (Which I admit, I did not have the stomach to watch), you see a prime example of another crime in which capital punishment would be completely justified!

It is my personal opinion that the whole of humanity would benefit from sending unbiased signals that certain behavior will NEVER be tolerated or excused - for ANY reason! Any person found harming, torturing, maiming or killing those unable to protect themselves deserve capital punishment! I am willing to bet that you will see people stop and carefully review their actions when they lose their tempers!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
How is the baby?

Thankfully, the little one is all right. "The 10-month-old baby was taken to hospital but was not seriously injured in the incident..."

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

whats wrong with people

thats what you get when morons can reproduce.

hopefully kids put into care and the woman is made so she cant have any more kids.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by mr-lizard

whats wrong with people

thats what you get when morons can reproduce.

hopefully kids put into care and the woman is made so she cant have any more kids.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by illusive man]

Personally, I think sterilization isn't enough. Tatoo her crime on her somewhere. Like her belly. So that every time someone wants to mate with her they run.

Heck they pretty much do that here in NY with sex offenders. They plaster their pictures all over the place every time they move, We just passed a law a while back banning them from living within a certain distance from schools, daycare, youth programs etc. Once you find out someone committed a crime like that, you usually lose all respect for them and walk, if not run, away from them.

I think the tattoo is easier and more cost effective.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by pyrael]

join