It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing Voices Before Falling Asleep...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I remember a female calling my name on one ocasion, it was quite loud, but definitely not real, it was not coming from any direction (to clarify, I heard it on my mind).

But, one week ago, I woke up hearing a male's voice. It was a strange voice and I don't know what it said, I don't recall that word or phrase. The thing is that I knew where it came from. From the information my brain interpreted, the voice was coming from mid air.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I've experienced sleep paralysis ever since i can remember, fro Bout 7 years old. But recently (Im 21), I've been hearing voices too. It happens a lot more often that it use to. Ive always been afraid of the dark and i feel like this is why. As I'm falling asleep, before my spirit has completely fallen, but my body is asleep, i start to hear extremely clear voices, like they' talking to me, right in my ears. Ive always been too scared to pay attention to what they're saying or who's voices the are. My main focus when this happens, is waking up, but I'm paralyzed which scares me even more. It happens to me every couple of nights, sometimes nights in a row. I thought i was going crazy, until i looked it up online today. Im pretty sure my mom is psychic, she has premonitions in dreams. Maybe shes just good at understanding the meanings. Ive always believed that god and spirits speak to us through dreams. Ive also thought thats what the voices were. I. Want to go to a doctor about it, but theyll probably just give me pills. I really want to understand why I'm hearing the voices, and stop being scared. I have hypochondria and paranoia, which makes it more difficult to deal with this.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

This stuff really scares me. I only ever hear voices while im falling asleep, i even see people and spirits. It scares me so bad i dont want to sleep sometimes

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I tried to meditate yesterday, this only happens to me when i sleep. I have no idea how to relax myself enough, while awake. Help???

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Jazz88Amitri

This stuff really scares me. I only ever hear voices while im falling asleep, i even see people and spirits. It scares me so bad i dont want to sleep sometimes

Relax for a second, what your going through is in my opinion not one of two things but one of three.. first there's the most logical conclusion from the more dominated left brain thinkers and that is auditory hallucinations, second which was mentioned on page one your on the astral plane or three your being attacked with direct energy weapons go study all three and see what one match's the closest and take it from there....

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

i've had this, although i cannot remember what they say now but it was no one i recognised, i used to get faces appear whilst eyes were shut and make me jump awake.

im going for solution no2 that Tiger5 suggested. been trying to astral project for a few months and have been pretty close so that option sounds ok for me!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazz88Amitri

Look up videos on how to open the third eye. Count to 10 whilst slowing your breathing down over and over. Curl your eyes up as if looking through your forehead and make the Ommmm sound until you run out of breath 6 times.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This has been a normal thing for me my entire life. For me its nothing other than that transition from being awake to being asleep and starting to dream. I know its all in my head since every thought I have ever had when remembering some event in my life peoples voices have the clarity and tone as if they were standing in front of me. Never thought anything of it and figured its probably normal for most people. Nothing odd or nefarious about any of this for me .

The most odd sleep related thing I have ever experienced was falling asleep with my eyes open while watching TV. After several days of working more than 12 hour per day and really not getting good rest that same process started to happen while I was grabbing a quick bowl of Rice Krispies before going to sleep. It was a very surreal experience, I knew immediately I was falling asleep, but my eyes were still open and I could still see the TV

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I have a story similar to this, i experience hearing voices of people i know.
But im diagnosed with schizophrenia.

I had heard a loud male voice say "Accept" when i was thinking about myself in or from the future. I was laying in bed trying to meditate and a loud female voice came to me and said "Isis." another time i was trying to meditate and the female voice said "Its nothing."

onetime i was laying sleepily on a couch and i heard my moms voice say " Mommy's not going to come home drunk again." and it was late at night.

I havent tried to meditate since.

Sometimes it feels like there are thoughts placed in my head, and at certain times that seem to be coincidence with the thoughts i have or words that i speak, i occasionally feel a tingling sensation around the crown of my head.

I would try to communicate with the tingling sensation; asking questions outloud and talking to myself in general. My family members would watch me talk to myself and eventually I ended up getting a full MRI scan of the brain. nothing was wrong with my brain, but the psychiatrist had diagnosed me with schizophrenia after i had told him about my experiences.

I get the tingling sensation alot when i think about time travel and humans from the future and the experiences have always haunted me leaving me wondering if i was really in contact with time travelers from a distant future or if i was delusional and full blown schizophrenic. Could have it really of been my friends and family members from the future?

They said it was possible that i am schizoeffective, which means that i am also Depressed.
and they cant tell if the symptoms that make me schizoeffective are side effects from the fluphenazine (proxilin) 10mg.

I forgot what the psychiatrist and psychologist said about hallucinations of touch and what they're called.

edit on 5-11-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

There's so much that is not known about science that most psychiatrists will take the lazy way out and simply diagnose someone with your experiences as schizophrenic, i would say do some tests with your own brain like telepathic or telekinesis type things and see if it leads any where....

There's so many things it could be, you could be picking up peoples brain frequencies you could be under a psi attack it could be direct energy weapons you could be having auditory visions ect ect, do some studying on the topic and don't just settle for modern science and see if anything comes from it....
edit on 10-11-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join