It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to make of this-Document Advent 950

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

It does leave me with a sense of dumbfoundedness. When I started this thread last night, I only knew of the 1 document '950'. When I really started to dig around today and found all the other documents this man has made...I thought I had done fell into a world of madness.

How can anyone have all of those things and thoughts going through their mind...just bizarre....obviously, the maker (I think his name is Dave/David) believes there is something to it all!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have not looked into it, but I wonder if there is a way to email those responsible for the site and/or documents in question. Perhaps invite them here? At least an email may prove some insight into these strange items.

It's either complete gibberish or put together with some thought and incite. Right now my vote goes to the complete incoherent ramblings of a mad man...but I have been wrong before. I would like to think this all means something.

I can't stop thinking about it either and find myself strangely drawn to deciphering this!

-Nate

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Okay so its taken a while but it appears that if you can come to understand this you'll find everything is one. just in an alphanumerical way. Pretty cool sure I haven't got it all yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
my best advice is put this out of your mind and never think about it again sis. This one feels pretty icky to me.
b

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Freaky huh? You know about squares and stuff...seriously, what is up with all of that stuff?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
since nobody answered my question....I did see something on this doc referring to debbie...LeoVirgo, I think the thing about leovirgo on there has something to with the sphinx in Egypt. Back in 10,500 bc (or some equally ridiculously long time ago) the sphinx aparently aligned with ascending leo and descending virgo at a solstice or equinox. (not 100% sure w/o looking it up) According to the book I am currently reading the sphinx was around since before the last ice age and the pyramid texts hold some secret knowledge of "the first time" I assume whoever wrote the document in question has done some serious research and may well be refering to this.... just a thought!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Hey mutantgenius!

Sorry I didnt mean to not answer your question about 'debbie wins'? I Havent a clue what debbie is or who debbie is....and if fact I totally missed seeing 'debbie' in the document so Im going to go back and re read it again.

Does the name debbie ring a bell to you?

I too relate the sphinx to being built in the time where the world was sitting on the cusp of Virgo/Leo....but it is possible that the sphinx was built during the age of Leo and did not have the face of a woman. My mother seemed to of had an outer body experience and went back in time (I know, sounds crazy) but she saw the Sphinx when it was still new, she said the face was a mix of both man and Lion. She said the face had a beard like man had back in those days...the eyes and mouth looked like a mans, but the nose she said looked like a Lions. So my earlier thoughts of Leo being a Lion and lady representing Virgo and Leo might be off a bit and it might purely represent the age of Leo of being important. The sphinx most defiantly represents a binding together of something...it could be mankind, a new creation, starting and ending of a cycle of time, a marker of some sort that binds past and future things....it could be alot of things.

I Just try to keep an open mind...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I only know that squares can be dangerous. The people I know who got into studying them heavily all suffered from madness, most temporary, but we both know one who wasn't....I think you know who I mean.
They have been in use for a long time, and on both sides of the fence. Here's a link to chapel that has a square built into it's walls for (i would assume) protection.
LINK
There are squares made for very specific things, some for destruction, protection, etc.
It is not uncommon, when looking around for info on squares, to find things like this that only look like mad ramblings on the surface, but that is usually not the case, there IS something to them, I DON'T know what it is...but I will always be wary of them. I won't even work Soduku puzzles for the fear that they may have a destruction square ii one of them or whatever. I love information, you know that, but these are always just plain dangerous in my opinion, nothing good will come from it.
I won't go into grizzly details, but I even believe that the death of one of my teenage friends was caused by him carrying the squares we had made around in his back seat.
It all sounds very silly I'm sure, but that doesn't change how I feel. I worry about you getting absorbed with these, no joke.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I couldn't stop myself from giving this another look through, and just as I feared, every time I do, it makes a little more sense. I can see what the guy is doing more and more and see the patterns.
Obviously, he is trying to show how at the root of everything lies the number 9, just a casual glance confirms that he is obsessed with 9.
This is a rabbit hole, and I really don't feel good about it, but I keep coming back to look at it again!
meh...what do YOU make of it? Do you see the methods to his calculations coming through or does it all still look like gibberish? I could show you some of the ways he is very consistent in what he's doing, and how it actually does make a little sense, but I'd have to show you, I can't think of a way to convvey those things in a post.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok well, digging through the forum connected to that site lead me to a post suggesting new people find and check out index 5 isis 1.

www.973-eht-namuh-973.com...

Seems to be a sort of primer for the maze, so to speak.

Hope it helps!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

There is a forum created that is for people to discuss these documents...I linked it somewhere on this thread. But from what I saw on there...there was many people asking questions but 'dave' did not seem to give any answers.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

After looking more into it. I believe he is trying to show that all things eventually lead to 1. Also, the forum is called 973 due to some corresponding numerological figures on the main site (earth moon and sun, 9, 7 and 3 though not in that order... lost the page!). The stuff about the number 9 I think has something to do with it being the inverse of 6, and is linked to 666, in a few places on the site.

Has anyone found the link I added to be of any use? It pretty much explains what he has done with all the different passages and phrases throughout... Still trying to figure out some of the symbolism, I'll post if I figure anything out. Interesting art, also. Some of the pages list the artwork with their titles, having to do with all sorts of things, including alchemy (though on the forum it is claimed the site has no occult ties).

Later!

edit to add: Op, do you thin you could maybe link a shorter page, maybe the isis one I linked, in the original post of this thread? It takes less time to load, which might be less discouraging to some. Also, it would give a better start point imo.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by ganja]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ganja

Sure thing...

I never imagined the depths of this guys writings, when I started the thread I though it was all about just one document.

ooops...I dont have the edit option anymore for the OP.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by LeoVirgo]

and btw...I did find the link you posted very interesting. In fact, I find them all interesting. It is so strange how a harmony in numbers, words, letters, ect...is so attracting. Or mabey its just the attraction of other peoples minds and ideas and thoughts.

I think there is something to the idea of how he is using many different cultures histories of gods and words and languages to show a similar thread runs through them all. The author seems to believe the thread can be shown through a magical alphabet/numerical alphabet.

Where would one get the time...its so vast..there is just so many pages!! I think I would like to meet this guy just cause. He has many interesting collections it looks like too.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by LeoVirgo]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join