It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to make of this-Document Advent 950

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hello ATSers!

Something has troubled me for some time and it pertains to a posted link offered on a thread here at ATS that I was a part of along with my good friend who started the thread Interestedalways.

The document was offered to those interested in the 'Shemsu Hor' which was a thread title that Insteredalways started a while back.

The poster of the document has only made one post here at ATS and it was the post in that thread that suggested we that were interested in the Shemsu Hor to read the document.

Before you read the document....and mabey not be encouraged to look all the way through it because it seems to be endless ramblings....note that towards the middle of the document...the maker of the document copied and pasted some of the thread from ATS that Interestedalways made into the document itself.

Which is so strange considering the chaotic numbers and symbolism that the maker of the document mades before adding the thread that was made here at ATS.

But what to make of the first part of the document before it gets to the copy and paste from the ats thread....I havent a clue and it bugs me still.

I would love for any of you to look at the document and see if you see a nonsense rambling by someone that makes no sense....OR...is there something in the document the poster was trying to convey.

I just dont get it....and it bugs me.

Here is a link showing on page 6 of the thread titled Shemsu Hor where the poster 'ehtnamuh' linked the document link. Im guessing the poster is the one that made the document?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow
Well its gonna take a while to look over but its possible that something is or was written in here.
I'll post again once I'm done.
If I can't find some cake in it then i don't know!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just glancing over things at this point I think the ATS material with your posts were just luck of the draw. I don't think there is as much work done here as a first impression might give since it is mostly copy/pasted material. It looks like the creator of the document was convinced that they were able to find legacy documents encoded in the English language. This is backed up by the references found in a remote index, linked by a not so obvious URL behind the ball at the top and bottom center of the page. The quest to decode embedded messages in primary languages is a common theme. The person who created the site appears to be "really" into it.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
When you read through please note that after alot of copy and paste out of the ATS thread....the poster takes My name LeoVirgo and Insterestedalways name and runs them through the 'number sqaures'....then after that there is tons of these squares with names and such. It even had some sort of little poem word thingy lol after the poster made the numbered squares of the names.

My number on the square came to 444...I think if I read it right...but so weird to have someone making 'squares' of me, just not sure what to think with the intentions of the document. Someone put alot of time into it...I noticed they posted alot of varies things from other peoples sites. But the squares ?

Weird to me

Scroll down through the whole page and look how many square things the poster made...half of the page is something with numbers.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I
SISISISISISISISISISISIS 919919919919 ISISISISISISISISISISISIS

999181818181818181818 AZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZ818181818181818181999

122333444455555666666777777788888888999999999888888887777777666666555554444333221

999999999AUMMANIPADMEHUMAUMMANIPADMEHUMAUMMANIPADMEHUM999999999

Why did i not think of that, what is this suposed to be? Not the quote this whole thing?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yea you may have killed my free time with this one but its all good.
I hope the index makes things a bit easier kind of odd the only complete word that is ciphered is zion....

gives me the chills

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spaz490

When you say that Zion is the only thing that is ciphered...what do you mean?

There are so many squares and poems to the squares....I dont get it.

I appreciate others time...always.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Its just nuts I say

But I cant shrug it either, I tried to not look into it but it sticks in the back of my mind.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Forgive my impatients...I want to bump this one more time, just in case someone else might take a look.

Is this person trying to tell a prophecy of the 'gods' with numbers?

Is this person 'awaiting' something to come having to do with the similar string of thread that has ran through all cultures of belief in god or gods?

Is there anything to this?

The LeoVirgo poem thingy (not sure what to call them) asked something about is virtue patents or is patients virtue....another poem thingy seemed to ask....'where has one been'? And uses a different language for this question...and then takes the letters from that phrase from the different language and runs its worth through the square of numbers.

I appreciate it if anyone has the time to really look at this and see if there is some conclusion of the poster/maker?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
He has everything indexed and the only word that matches into full Yellow is Zion the rest are missing letters which change from red orange or yellow.
Yellow being the completed numbers. I had to crash last night but I'm still trying to find out if he learned something from it.

-- and onions lol added link to the upside of down?

www.973-eht-namuh-973.com...

[edit on 23-2-2010 by spaz490]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I found this one also

It seems that someone is claiming this guy in the below site in the video is the maker of the 'eht-namuh' sites?

www.dailymotion.com...

Clicking onto the first site above....i clicked on the 'A' which led into many pages....this page was found on one of the many...

Way way to much time on hands

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting pic of the maker of the site....

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Finally came to this...through the many pages of pages, seems never ending...

I keep falling down the hole that I think will have a bottom?

The above index has the 'advent 950 doc'. listed on it....I see that the 950 is nothing special of the endless documents.

But why all of this? No end of it in site....

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Is it just me?

Every time I click the links and open those crazy web pages it either slows down my computer immensely or completely locks up my web browser.

Is it just me or is this happening to all?

I have tried 6 different computers on several different wired and wireless networks and several different browsers. Each and every time it either slows the computer down to the point of not being able to look at it or locks the browser up completely.

What I have seen is quite strange...

-Nate

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its just a huge page =P
They say if we could understand the creation etc we would be far from society's standard of sane I don't doubt that.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Yesterday I had horrible trouble with freezing on my computer with the first doc. I posted....

But today I got onto the main site I guess you could say (didnt even know there was one till today) and I have not had any trouble at all....try some of the recent links I gave, see if those still give you trouble.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
WOW. About three hours ago I was on the #ter looking at the Almanac calender pages for May (why May I do not know) It said something in there about the Leo and Virgo constellation and I thought to myself. My boyfriend and i met in May 11 yrs ago and we are Leo and Virgo. Thats wierd. Then I come across you LeoVirgo and wonder why you call yourself leovirgo. As you may know they are extreme opposites. Then to actually bite the meat of your thread here...I am so intrigued...a bit slow on the uptake tho...what does debbie wins have to do with this document?
I will be spending some time looking thru this stuff...wow...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Now I found a forum...called the Oracle...

Seems to be tied to the maker of the documents....seems very occultish.

Weirdest stuff I have ran across in a very long time.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Hello mutantgenius!

I bit about how I came up with my name...

A few years back I started a 'inner seeking' so to say. I began with my astrological sign 'virgo' and its meaning. I discovered that astronomically (not astrologically) the sun really rose in Leo on my birth, over time the signs change causing the suns background to the stars to change as well. I discovered that 80% of peoples signs are not the same with astrology and astronomy. So I accepted I was a 'leovirgo'. When I discovered this, I was kinda thrown into a great awakening that involved my entire family. My life has not been the same sense then.

It was like my mind flooded with thoughts and queries. Endless hours of study came on me, was like a lost passion I once had but forgot.

By the looks of these sites....looks like Im not the only one that has had passions strike them lately

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks Leo. Gave it a shot and it seemed ok for the moment. Quick cursory scan revealed...not a dang thing!

I am by no means a stupid person but this is just strange and I cannot make any sense of any of this.

Where is Robert Langdon when you need him!

-Nate

top topics

<<   2 >>

join