It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney hospitalized after complaints of chest pain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Dick Cheney hospitalized after complaints of chest pain

rawstory.com

Former Vice President Dick Cheney, 69, was hospitalized in Washington, D.C. on Monday after complaining of chest pains, according to published reports.

"Two doctors at George Washington University Hospital said Cheney was stable but may have additional treatment Tuesday," NBC News reported.

Cheney, whose heart troubles have been more or less episodic over the last 30 years, reportedly underwent an angiogram on Tuesday and doctors are considering further procedures.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well Clinton and now Cheney , seems things are getting a little bit stressing. He has had heart problems since he was 37 so i am pretty sure he will be just fine.

Even though he does not have a good reputation and my views towards him are not quite positive , i do not wish harm to anybody in this world , however ..might call it karma sometimes.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't worry folks... they'll throw in another pig-heart and Evil Dick will be 'round for a loooong time to come (it's the only explanation as to why he doesn't have a human one!)

Bet he's loving that government sponsored health care right about now!!!

The irony is too much some times...

[edit on 22-2-2010 by ImaNutter]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

What intrigues me is that this happens soon after Clinton's problem. Who knows... However i am inclined to agree with you.. i don't see him going anywhere anytime soon

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
As I stated in the other thread, I hope Dick Cheney gets better and pulls through...

So he can be eventually arrested and convicted of War Crimes.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Get well soon, you evil bastard.

Meh...he cannot die unless he is left out in the sun.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

That is something i subscribe to! Even though i don't see it happening anytime soon. Maybe in a next life .. i am sure he will still be around as a borg or something.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
While I don't like Cheney one little bit, I do hope he pulls through.

I certainly hope he gets better.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality
reply to post by ImaNutter

What intrigues me is that this happens soon after Clinton's problem. Who knows... However i am inclined to agree with you.. i don't see him going anywhere anytime soon

Just looking at it, it doesn't seem too strange ya' know? Old people have health issues!

Where the difference comes in, is who's got the money ... or a cushy government sponsored health care plan.... to fix every little thing right away?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaNutter
Bet he's loving that government sponsored health care right about now!!!

You know these politicians don't bother with the system they peddle to everyone else; they get REAL medical benefits.

I thought Cheney was already half cyborg with a heart of steel, like a Darth Vader kind of thing going on. Oh well. I'm sure he'll be back to torturing children and shooting his friends with shot guns in no time.

Btw I gave the story a star but no flag. Figure that one out.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality
That is something i subscribe to! Even though i don't see it happening anytime soon.

I don't think it'll happen either. And Obama is a p#ssy, he already stated from the beginning of his presidency he wouldn't support an effort to prosecute the people who supported and implemented “enhanced interrogation techniques” and other unlawful policies.

What I suspect that will, eventually, happen is some instance of an international court, the ICC probably, will issue warrants for Cheney, John Yoo and others and the US will refuse to give them up. They will live the rest of their rich lives in the US. It'll be like a reverse Roman Polanski situation.

This will, undoubtedly, damage the reputation and standing of the United States in the world even more.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Again?

I'll put my personal beliefs aside.

Best wishes to him and his family.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That's the demon they put in him when he was a young boy trying to get out.

One day Cheney was just walking down the street barefoot and a demon shot up from the ground, through his feet and he's been corrupt and evil ever since...

I thought we all knew this?

I hope the old man kicks the bucket soon. Sorry but it'll be good for the world's overall Karma.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I agree. What amazes me is that more and more negative things come to the surface about him as time passes. I have read recently that he pushed for an attack against Russia in the Georgia conflict.. i mean what was he thinking..

Regarding his prosecution, it would only happen if someone with enough ..manhood will step in the White House . Until then we can't really hope for much.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Well, I was under the illusion that he did not have a heart, I could be wrong.

Sorry, the only reason I want this man to pull through, is so he can serve jail time.

I would not wish my worst enemies upon him, he might actually corrupt them.

Dick Cheney's Got A Gun

Hunting accident my big fuzzy behind...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I was going to type something along the lines of
''death to the murderer''
but your response seems more .. fitting.

lock him up, but dont torture him. that means waterboarding and stress positions at will.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Didn't Clinton just have a heart problem about 11 days ago?

Perhaps thier is something in the popcorn?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here's hoping the surgeon leaves a glove inside of him.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is all staged!

The devil cant die of a heart attack.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Oh, come on. He has a book coming out, his memoirs. Thats why he did this, for free publicity. All celebrities employ this attention whoring.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join