It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Starts Attacks On Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I don't see that as an attack on Ron Paul. I got the same info from several other news sources; the crows gasped and booed when he was announced as the winner. Those are facts which cannot be denied. And his win was due to the large percentage of 25 and under attendees.

So, to portray this as a FOX attack on RP is disingenuous.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by mishigas]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
reply to post by sos37

That is the point, when you don't inter-fear you will make 0 enemies.

SO you wont be waring anyone. You can spend money which is our money that is taken from the citizens on the citizens who live here to in prove there lives and further technology and the like.

In WW2 we were not interfering....the next thing that happened was Pearl Harbor. The human condition often causes hate regardless of intervention.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ron Paul received a lot of attention by the media last election. Just by them arguing about him or mentioning him is part of the plan. Never forget problem reaction solution. How do we know this is not all planned? These people play chess folks and they control the electorate. They psychologically steer people like cattle.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by ViperFoxBat]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I guess they are worried he might have a chance, just have to watch the way they are spinning it.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Ron Paul -

dinbat - LLLLLoooooooooooooooopppppie looooooooooooooollloooooooooo!

Every country on earth has a non-government central bank in order to keep the governments fingers out of the cookie jar and assist in monetary policy - but Ron wants it brought under government control and audited - cause Ron hates intervention by government .....wait a minute ......Ron Paul is reading from the republican hand book - 1877 -

I have the over regulation as much as the next person - but comon people - Ron is a DING BAT !

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Ron Paul -

dinbat - LLLLLoooooooooooooooopppppie looooooooooooooollloooooooooo!

Every country on earth has a non-government central bank in order to keep the governments fingers out of the cookie jar and assist in monetary policy - but Ron wants it brought under government control and audited - cause Ron hates intervention by government .....wait a minute ......Ron Paul is reading from the republican hand book - 1877 -

I have the over regulation as much as the next person - but comon people - Ron is a DING BAT !

Do you actually believe the stuff you write or are you being paid to write this?

Seriously.

You are suggesting that monetary and foriegn policy should be controlled by an unelected cartel of private banking interests with no accountability to the public.

That's what you are suggesting.

Also, the government has their hands in the cookie jar. They have these things called treasury bonds that they hand to the federal reserve, which then auctions them off. An audit of the fed wouldn't reduce government spending or increase government spending one iota.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join