It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the Bible and Quran Aliens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have seriously come to the conclusion that if infact an ET species did write the bible, quran they are lying to you.

Our science has pretty much agreed on the fact that we cannot simply create a universe, created the Earth in 7 days is pretty much impossible as it takes millions of years for planets to form to host habitable life( Unless they mean 7 days it took to terraform the planet, but thats itself is still on the brink of impossible)

Yes i do beleive the figures in our religions where in fact ET, but it's what they say i have a problem with, they tricked our ancestors into beleiving they created us, they seeded our life, we were artifically created!
Thats a kick to the gunnels for humanity if this is true!

Only a physical entity would requet to be worshipped.

To be honest i wouldnt be suprised if this ET species is travelling the galaxy doing the same things to other species like they did to ours..

Don't be fooled!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yes i do beleive the figures in our religions where in fact ET, but it's what they say i have a problem with, they tricked our ancestors into beleiving they created us, they seeded our life, we were artifically created!
Thats a kick to the gunnels for humanity if this is true!

Only a physical entity would requet to be worshipped.
Consider this...early humans were aware of the Alien presence, probably due to direct contact...and our origins were communicated to them (that they - Aliens - created us)...over the course of time, with this knowledge being forgotten by most, humans manipulated this and formed a religion out if it...but drastically altered the facts and added false information so that they could mislead and control people...

new topics

join