It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Am I, Really? I'm Not Of This Human Species!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

Good post sf.

Hope you find the video link below helpful.

video.google.com...#

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you!

Listening to it now....

Much Appreciated!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Feeling lonely and feeling alone are two different things... everyone feels alone at some time especially through puberty but not everyone feels lonely.

I was not telling you your feelings thanks, I was trying to explain how its 'the human condition'

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I feel like you were just describing me. So much of what you described is what i have been going through my entire life. I've always wondered why i never fit in, and the thought that i'm not from earth resonates well with me.

I'm 16 now, and i've always been a bit of a rebel. Even when my parents say "this is the way things are, deal with it", i've always questioned authority and societal norms. Though i am pressured to conform, i find myself saying no if a hierarchical authority asks me to do something i don't agree with. My motto is "live and let live".

Right now, i feel like i'm the only one who sees how beautiful life is. This is hard to explain, but i feel the life energy of everything when i walk into a forested area. I have always been drawn to animals my entire life because i feel like they are the only ones who truly understand me. I have an Australian shepherd that LOVES being with me, much more than she is with anyone else. Ironically enough, animals like deer who are usually weary of humans, have little problem being near me. And i constantly have other wildlife just stopping and staring at me like i'm the most curious thing they've ever seen.

I'm very compassionate and sympathetic for others. I pretty much accept and love everybody, but whether they let me express that love is another thing. I don't know why, but i find myself constantly looking for a girl to be with. Not that it's a NEED, but i find myself wishing i could be with a girl to show her how special she is, and give her love. Unfortunately, i've never even been on a date because i'm socially awkward in the fact that i can't help to show affectionate feelings, usually earlier than acceptable. As a result, i come across as clingy and desperate (sometimes even a stalker), and they get scared away. I find myself in a situation not where i am looking for love, but i'm literally overflowing with love, and just want to show that to others.

I'm not suicidal in any way, but i know death isn't the end of existance, and i'd almost rather be hit by a bus and die early than remain in this slave like society. looking with both the eyes of a teenager and a young adult, i wish i could just be a kid forever, and just LIVE. I kind of wish we could get back to the simplicities of life in the past, and not strive for materialistic things (which i have little affinity for). This may sound a bit sadistic, but i kind of wish for a disaster that would cripple our infrastructure. Not because of people dying, but because people would have give up material things and live off nature, and that would be something i'd love.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

tek neek55------I like so many others above share the same experience and the road is a little lonely at times. Don't compromise, keep the kid alive forever. You are what I was when I was your age, back in the 50's, same thing then as now, same violence towards those whom won't fit in the box. I actually had to move to another school then as I was threatened and almost killed for being myself. In the army it was as bad, being spiritual, no religious as that is a trap, almost got me court Martialed, try telling the first Sargent to go to hell, when he orders you to drink alcohol.

We whom are what we are have a job here that we came into life to do. I am a retired teacher and somehow survived the ordeal of conformity which I never gave into but retained individuality and encourage the kids for 32 years to do also. My reward was when now and then, a kid would say to me, you don't act like a teacher, my response was thank you, that is shared by all the others and it always put me on the edge of losing my job, but being an artist gave me some latitude to be different.

At 70, the drive to discover purpose is still alive and aging has no effect on being alive as my soul is ancient and this I know, and yes I feel I have been to places other than this earth. Believe this or no, I have a wheel that just spins on a table next to me when I get to a spiritual level of thinking and slows when I look at it. Life is far more interesting and fun than most would belief and not what is taught!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Again with the "I'm not human" stuff.

Was your mother and father human? Were you born into a human body?
If you think you are not human then you lost purpose for your being here, which is sad.

Does it matter what you USED to be, or COULD be. Does what you are ever really matter? Or only what you do?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

S & F.....................I hear ya.

Sometimes I wonder and even with the ATS name I chose, if I am indeed really part of the human species.

Could rant on but your opening post pretty much said it all.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

My girlfriend who is a Native American loves to take me on nature hikes cause she says all sorts of critters, dears, raccoons, rabbits, squirrels, birds come right up to me if we don't bring my two dogs.

Maybe they can smell different emotions............I love animals, (Well I'm leary of snakes, spiders and scorpions) but even have a big Wolf Spider in my garden that watches me weed, with his / her eight little eyes.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I never felt like I was part of this world, society, either.

Ever since I was a infant my family says I would rarely cry, rarely fuss, I would just sit and watch, observe everything around me as if I was studying it. I still do it to this day, I sit and watch people, I can read them instantly upon meeting them. It's easy for me to call bull#, and I do tend to call bull# when I see it.

I dont think we are from another planet or some special unique being, we are the Übermensch's. You can interpret this in many different ways. I interpret it as, we are for lack of a better word, enlightened. We are above the "prison planet", we are not tied down and controlled by emotion, yes we feel just as much as the other person, but we have the ability to place that to the side, and use our minds rationally. Like the death of your father, yes you were probably hurt, but utterly, uncontrollably devastated? no. You understand the inevitability of the human condition.

It gets deeper then that, but thats the word I choose when describing our kind, even though it may not be the right word.

To be completely honest, when I compare myself to other humans, I cant, I can compare this body on a purely aesthetic value, but call it disassociation, I do not find Humans to be on my level. and I am the most humble person you will ever meet, so I dont mean it in an egotistical way at all. We are not the same...species as you put it. I have a different core value system.

money, wealth, random sexual encounters, status symbols, these things matter to me not.
making someone smile, or taking the hit for others so they dont have to is what matters to me. Would I give my life for someone I have never met, in a heartbeat. People say, oh the sky is soo beautiful today, I agree, but I also think every grain of sand is beautiful, that # covered rock, for merely existing, is beautiful. People have no idea what they are missing and cannot truly appreciate it. maybe some day

not to devalue my own existence, I am just so enamored by humans (is what I will call everyone else), i am so in awe of people and what they do, for there mere existence i am in awe and think they deserve everything,

sooo too much caffeine and little sleep, and chain smoking = tangent rambling.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I know that feel, bro.

I have the exact same experiences.

as per the animals, animals dont fear me. I have a skunk, a wild skunk that often visits me in my backyard, he has no problem coming right to me and just checking me out. But with anyone else, tails up and its running for the thicket. birds, raccoons, cats, dogs, any kind of animal, its like they sense I am nothing to fear or a threat

I think it may have to do with the fact that I will never hurt animals, Hell I even watch where I step as to not step on anything, why do I have the right to end its existence? because I happen to be walking there and I am bigger? no. I step over ants, worms ( i will help back into the grass if they are caught in the open) stuff like that, if i ever hurt, even step on an insect i instantly apologize, and i mean it. a heart felt apology.

I could go on. shrug

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
edited after I realized the OP was a year and a half old... that's what I get for looking under "recent posts"

...but the answer was "you're just a normal, average human being"
edit on 14-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tek-Neek55
Am I Seriously A "Soul" From Another Planet?

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

Youre alive, we're all one, there's nothing so exciting about it as being from another planet. The reason you feel apart is you're not a capitalist in a capitalist nation and symbolic magical thinking has screwed you up enough to question the obvious, that youre of this world.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

All mediums extra-senses talk CRAP get it? CRAP! I recently read an extra-sense also winner of one reality show said 2 spaceships are around the Earth and they will come to save the good people in December 2012, also she said she was a hybrid?

Schizophrenic morons - that's extra-senses

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join