It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering Information on 'Spirit Energy' and Such

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
reply to post by EvilLink

I didn't know a good thread existed on this subject. I dropped in on another, primarily do to the attacks on that thread. I have bee realigning myself spiritually for a few years...

Well I am glad you found a decent tread!
Truth be told, I gave up on ATS back in 2005, because it seemed like most everyone had an opinion, and felt like they needed to present it with their claws out and teeth bared. I thought, "Well, if we can't communicated with each other with all this technology at our fingertips, why try at all?" The other day, however, I decided to give it another go.
I've really liked the way this thread has evolved so far, and hope it goes on for a bit longer.

I went though a spiritual re-alignment, well I suppose WENT would be incorrect, as it seems to be continuous in my case, as will be for you
And you're right, I am interested in the telekineses you were drawn to. My first question of course, is how did that relate to your sort of 'spiritual' welfare? Does it re-affirm some of your beliefs? You can elaborate on the journey that brought you to the telekineses if you like, I would be interested in hearing it. Where did you find information on this sort of thing when you were going through your exploration?
Thanks so much for your contribution!

<< 1   >>

join