It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering Information on 'Spirit Energy' and Such

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hello- Thank you for viewing the thread.
I Have been interested in 'Spirit Energy' and Lucid Dreaming for a very long time, longer than I can keep track of, and recently I have been trying to wrap my mind around some stable concepts in the world about it. I can feel the energy of the world that flows around, not strongly, I'm by no means an expert on it. My search for information centers around that energy.
What is it? Is it spiritual energy or just a magnetic pulse?
If it is spiritual energy, how do we interact with it?
Is this part of the energy that allows ghost to materialize? If so, is that why they only appear for some people, and not all?
I'm not oppose to religious answers, from any culture. I find almost every religion fascinating to look at, even though I don't pin myself down to any singular one.
Any external links or discussions are very welcome as well

Thank You For Your Time,
Steven

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Another Truth Seeker!

There is a plethora of information available to you on the Internet. The Energy you speak of has many names:

- Unconditional Love
- Prana
- Chi
- Holy Spirit / Great Spirit
- Quantum Field
- And others...

As for interacting with this Energy in a more conscious fashion (which is what I sense you are asking, as we all interact with it regardless of our awareness level), the most prevalent method across a wide array of schools is the practice of meditation.

There is no one "correct" way to meditate, but the goal is pretty much the same with all of them, which is to open up the chakra system to be able to fine tune one's interaction with the universal energy matrix.

Some of the recent discoveries in quantum physics are very exciting as well, as the existence of this energy and some of its properties is becoming known.

Here are some videos that you might like.

Namaste.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by UrbanShaman]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thank you very much for the reply!
Lol, while there is a variable cornucopia of information available on the internet, I find that when I reach in for an apple I often times find myself holding a pear. My searches online have been fruitful (pardon the pun) only in the sense that I've discovered a lot more about witchcraft and spam than I would have hoped. Several things you mentioned interest me greatly, chi and chakras for example, have always struck home with me. To think that there might be focuses of energy within us that connect us to outside energies is exciting, especially when I think about how carefully they must be monitored to create a suitable habitat for them inside your body, making them almost an entity in themselves (figuratively).
I do meditate, I find myself doing that more and more than actually praying now days, and in that I do try to sort of figure out what is going on with both myself and the energy flowing around. It has helped me to answer many questions, and of course, raises even more than I started with
Interaction consciously with this energy, of course, is my ultimate goal in learning what I can, but you are right, it does interact with us regardless of our own awareness.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
A really cool aspect of this energy that you speak of is that you can channel this energy through yourself. You must understand that this includes both positive and negative energy, so you need to take appropriate precautions if you wish to interact with this energy.

One thing I can suggest which I just brought up in another thread is to have one or more protection amulets. These can be things that were given to you by loved ones, or you can make your own. The purpose of these are that they are filled with love and positive energy, and I find it important to carry these with me when I go out into the world.

These can also be extremely beneficial during mediation, which is something else you should really look into doing.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
In regards to manipulating the energy, I have tried, and from my point of view (which is to say, with NO evidence to speak of
) that I managed to play around with it. I've pulled it in, I've pushed it back out, I've focused it down into a necklace pendant (for the aesthetic). Again, from what I can tell, I did it. What I wonder, since the idea of the energy around us being positive and negative is pretty popular, what if it is simply neutral? The energy itself not carrying with it the footprint of good or evil on it, so to speak. This of course wouldn't rule out experiences with, say, a ouja board, since those, and pendulums, tend to draw on energy from either a spirit or another person, which in turn, can then be evil or good. I ask this not to refute the idea that the energy is polarized in some way, but to ask why it is that we THINK that it is?
Thank you very much for the response!
And urbanshaman, I can't wait to sit down and watch the videos you posted, thanks again!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilLink

Very cool that you are already meditating. I suppose then that what you're looking for is ways to enhance your experience (aren't we all?).

I prefer an individually formatted "program" to any formal school, choosing to learn what I can from each, incorporate that which works, discard that which does not.

I don't get caught up in advanced techniques like hand mudhras, as those come naturally (and almost automatically) when the time is right. Listen to your own body and be comfortable. Be still, let go, and open up.

The following video is really nice, as it provides simple things we can do in our daily lives that help boost our connection to the field.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilLink
What I wonder, since the idea of the energy around us being positive and negative is pretty popular, what if it is simply neutral?

I am soooo glad you came to this conclusion. I was hoping you would understand what I meant by positive and negative. I didn't say good and evil, not at all. Positive and negative are just two halves of the whole, none of it bad at all. When a positive and negative charge collide, they create neutral energy. I am glad you understand sir.

I like to think of it like night and day or yin and yang. They are different, but neither one is bad, and when combined, make the whole.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hi Steven,

what a wonderful thread. I myself experienced a lucid dream for the first time after i learned how to 'fly' with my mind when i am alone with the help of music.
The video posted above is totally awesome.

thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Hiya,

I suggest that you should find someone reputable and move to be trained. You seem to have done the "desk research" so perhaps you need to do the practical research. Also check out "Ache" (yoruba) or "Axe" (Brazilian). We can then have some interesting convos.

However be careful of cults or cult-like thinking!

T

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by decadence
I myself experienced a lucid dream for the first time after i learned how to 'fly' with my mind when i am alone with the help of music.

Music is amazing...here are a couple choice selection to help anyone "fly"...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is a really great thread. I look forward to watching and listening to all those videos! Thanks for all the good vibes everyone!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

Thank you so much!! awesome music.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

'Spirit Energy'
What is it?

Let's start by identifying what energy is. Energy is "the capacity to do." If there is warmth in your hand that can be used to melt ice you're holding, that heat is energy. If you have a $20 bill in your pocket that can be used to buy food, that money is energy. If a ball is sitting on the edge of a table and has the capacity to fall to the ground, that capacity is energy.

"Energy" is just "the capacity to do."

So now...what is "spirit?"

Generally speaking, I'm of the opinion that "spirit" is a vague and fuzzy idea to most people. It really doesn't have a specific meaning. But if I were to approximate it, I'd say people usually mean one of two things. Either "not physical" or "not understood."

For example, if you saw somebody think really hard at a twinkie and the twinkie melted, would you possibly describe that as an act of "spiritual power?" Maybe. But if you saw that same person put a twinkie in a microwave to melt it, would you still call it spirit power? Probably not. In both cases there was some "invisible force" at work. The difference was simply whether that invisible force was something you were comfortably familiar with.

If it is spiritual energy, how do we interact with it?

I think we can start by not perceiving it as some vague and mysterious thing.

Let's work with personal forces we're familiar with. Right now as you're reading this, you're probably thinking. Those thoughts have certain potentials. They will help determine whether you continue reading, or move on to the next post. They determine whether you remember and act on these ideas, or forget them and move on. Whether your perspective is materialistic or spiritual, either way, I think we can agree that thought has power to change the world.

Next, emotion. One fleeting moment of love or lust can cause a person to change their entire way of thinking and manner of living. That is tremendous power.

These two phenomenon together, thought and emotion, are the primary causative forces for every event and circumstance in the entirety of human history.

how do we interact with it?

The two most powerful forces in the entirety of human history are phenomenon that are completely familiar to you. You experience them every day of your life.

Learn to use them deliberately.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here are a few more videos that I find to be simply beautiful.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Steven -- I did training with a qigong master who works with the Mayo Clinic doing spiritual healing.

Essentially the real spiritual energy is a holographic laser energy in Western science called "biophoton" -- but it's amplified through the

chi energy as electromagnetic energy.

So the spiritual energy is called "shen" in Taoist healing or "shakti" in Vedic healing -- while the chi is called prana

and then there's jing or emotional electrochemical energy aka kundalini or N/um in the Bushmen tradition.

The best book to read on this is "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk but it takes time to cross correlate the many esoteric terms to figure it all out.

The foundation for this training to turn electrochemical energy into electromagnetic energy and then finally into laser holographic energy is called the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" practice and is the focus of the "Taoist Yoga" book.

A great introduction book on the "microcosmic orbit" practice is Mantak Chia's Awaken the Healing Energy of the Tao -- freely readable here:

www.scribd.com...

If you want to see the spiritual energy in action watch this local news coverage of qigong master Chunyi Lin healing a Mayo Clinic patient of a rare lung disease:

www.youtube.com...

Here's a list of video testimonials from people Chunyi Lin healed of serious conditions like late term cancer, etc. -- using spiritual energy healing:

www.springforestqigong.com...

The Mayo Clinic in Minnesota just finished a research study on how qigong reduces pain and there's hundreds of studies documenting that spiritual healing is effective. If you want to practice the "small universe" you just sit in a chair and listen to a c.d. -- it's the "Level 1 sitting meditation cd" from springforestqigong.com... instructional tools.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

qigong
spiritual energy
holographic laser energy
biophoton
chi
electromagnetic energy
shen
shakti
prana
jing
emotional electrochemical energy
kundalini
N/um

That's an impressive list of names. Here, I'll give you one more. Let's call it "shukanumagamp energy."

Does that contribute any new information? Is calling it shukanumagamp energy useful or helpful in any way? No?

Then why is your list of names useful?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I didn't know a good thread existed on this subject. I dropped in on another, primarily do to the attacks on that thread. I have bee realigning myself spiritually for a few years and recently decided to expand. So this brought me to telekinesis using small discs on needles. More as a gauge to prove than anything else. The short of it is, I have evolved in six weeks to moving them from close to keeping them moving while in other rooms of the home. Starting was difficult and sporadic leading to pain in the forefront of the brain, like a great pressure. This mostly went away as I became stronger and took breaks from the process. This is the real thing and is quite exciting.

When I place 4 disc's at a time on a cardboard carrier onto my lap, they just start going non stop. I seems to me that this should work with all people as it is easy to do. Then when I move them away, say on a table and sit back on the computer, they continue and will do so as long as I keep them in mind, sort of like a part of me staying with them. When they do stop, I look at them and the act of observation restarts the process. Starting cold from a distance takes a little effort which I must be careful of as pain can result with too much effort at this point.

You may be interested in this part. After with some effort of learning I got my wife finally to stop and look at it. I placed them near her and she did as well as I at this. I cannot find others anywhere that is doing this remotely so this is all new to me and the effort is rewarding. Later for Worse or better, my sister in law arrived and she does as well as my wife, now three with the power of mind. Others are all programmed and show little interest in learning the process, only look at me like I am a nut.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Whoa Man!
Thanks so much for all the replies and new information. I actually popped off to sleep and go to work, and when I came back I found all this new information waiting for me! What a DELIGHT! It might take me awhile to sort through all of this, but I am glad that everyone is taking an interest.

Thank you all!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

That's an impressive list of names. Here, I'll give you one more. Let's call it "shukanumagamp energy."

Does that contribute any new information? Is calling it shukanumagamp energy useful or helpful in any way? No?

Then why is your list of names useful?

While I am grateful for your contribution, I'm not sure what you are trying to make a point on in this post. The previous poster was stating what energy was called in other practices, and I thought that was interesting and contributed greatly to the wealth of information being presented on this topic. I also appreciated the ideas you brought to the table in terms of trying to define what you consider energy to be, which is also something I would like to hear, personal opinions on what this energy is, and how others interact and feel about it. I'm not sure if you are trying to say that listing names for what other people consider this energy to be is trite and conceded, but referencing other information that has already been compiled and thought over is immensely useful! Without other information to gauge and learn with, I might become very bias and one sided about what I think, and that would be awful!
And if I am misinterpret your words in anyway, please let me know! I by no means want to cause offence to anyone willing to converse on the subject.
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

If you scroll down on this page -- the Level One Sitting Meditation CD is the BEST tool for this alchemical training:

www.springforestqigong.com...

Here's my further online free information at least from other sites:

My online articles, blogbook, masters thesis, and book: www.nonduality.com... www.nonduality.com... www.lulu.com... www.hiddenmysteries.org... naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... web.archive.org... www.viewzone.com... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.martialdevelopment.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join