It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh dear Madeira.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A Totally non sarcastic thread header.......But be honest....Am I watching countless news articles of severe weather patterns, that are being thrown at us in seconds for us to watch in minutes for us to ponder if we are negotiating hours of thought for what is coming in 2012. In my opinion we are being taught to survive.
When does these reports ever reach headlines.....IF SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Where I'm from the weather is perfectly normal, I wouldn't use this to validate 2012, just because the weather gets bad every few years doesn't mean the worlds going to end.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Where I'm from the weather is perfectly normal, I wouldn't use this to validate 2012, just because the weather gets bad every few years doesn't mean the worlds going to end.

I know not from whence you dwell and likewise you not know my abode......so are we being shown geography to slap each other a high five....I think not.
Ok my point is this in simple terms........your government and likely mine, know the shyte will be hitting the fan in 2012.....Either they are desperately trying to help us......or.......in my opinion they are finding a way out of here.......I do wonder why so much metal has gone into space the last few years, considering the world is skint......Start wondering why the war effort is slowing down. They want a get out clause......MARK MY WORDS

An honest thought on my part........I dont see 11:11 as a lunch break

[edit on 20-2-2010 by flylead]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead

Originally posted by hippomchippo

I know not from whence you dwell and likewise you not know my abode......so are we being shown geography to slap each other a high five....I think not.
Ok my point is this in simple terms........your government and likely mine, know the shyte will be hitting the fan in 2012.....Either they are desperately trying to help us......or.......in my opinion they are finding a way out of here.......I do wonder why so much metal has gone into space the last few years, considering the world is skint......Start wondering why the war effort is slowing down. They want a get out clause......MARK MY WORDS

An honest thought on my part........I dont see 11:11 as a lunch break

[edit on 20-2-2010 by flylead]

You're rambling on like a preacher during the rapture, I'd like to see some evidence for these government conspiracies involving 2012.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The evidence is sleight of eye.....your either watching or blinking. Dont underestimate the power.
It was once called Mother Nature......but lately it feels like the whole family wants to give her a helping hand.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
The evidence is sleight of eye.....your either watching or blinking. Dont underestimate the power.
It was once called Mother Nature......but lately it feels like the whole family wants to give her a helping hand.

Yes, the weather does get bad, it's happened for thousands of years before us, it doesn't mean the end is nigh.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What significant weather conditions or patterns exist for the 2012 predictions that are different than the failed planet-x predictions for the last decade? Every new prediction always has the claim of being unique and different, but yet its always the same. Whats different in the weather conditions in regards to the 2012 predictions? If there are none to describe, then why is there a need to scare folks out of their minds?

new topics

top topics

join