It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The Revolution Is Alive & Well : CPAC : VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ron Paul: The Revolution Is Alive & Well : CPAC : 02.19.10 (Max. Audience)

[color=#00BFFF]Link

Ron Paul supporters came out in force on Friday, chanting their support for the Texas Republican congressman.

Paul was the only speaker so far to fill the entire convention hall at the Conservative Political Action Conference, and some of his supporters were turned away after the room reached its capacity of 1,100 people.

With the conference running an hour behind, Paul's army assembled early, occasionally breaking into chants of "End The Fed" as other speakers tried to address the crowd.

Once Paul finally took the stage ; following appearances Friday by some of the conservative movement's brightest stars ; the crowd was louder and more raucous in their support for Paul than they had been for most of the other speakers combined.

"Sounds to me like the revolution is alive and well," Paul said, beaming after taking the stage to Queen's "We will rock you."

Emphasis added.

001 Ron Paul CPAC 2010

(click to open player in new window)

002 Ron Paul CPAC 2010

003 Ron Paul CPAC 2010

WTG Ron Paul!

The only thing that I noticed missing from his points, he never mentioned : taking action : once elected officials take office. ie... They all have great pre-election rhetoric yet he never mentions how they will take action once in office.

/ dream sequence... /
Wouldn't it be great to have an 'Over The Shoulder Cam' of a local state or federal officials... As they open up the file cabinets of existing laws ...

"Look here, we have the original Patriot Act documents... How Very unconstitutional and down right illegal..."

Laying it on the desk and stating "With this executive order; I'm repealing this act immediately."

The Over The Shoulder Cam view of the red pen crossing out the Act and signing the executive order... Etc...
/ end dream sequence... /

Just a thought about transparency meeting technology.

(Pee Pee Head Glenn Beck will be at CPAC Saturday... CPAC? OMG ONOZ Sticking your pee pee head where it doesn't belong and perhaps loosing it and your honor Mr Beck? Question with boldness: WTF are you doing? I'm just sayin ya know)

[edit on 2·20·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
WOW! Impressive to say the least!! Starred and flagged my friend. Ron paul is my hero!

There is a lot brewing politically and Ron Paul makes so much sense. We need a change for sure.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Night Star]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He speaks with intelligence, and an honest love for this country and what it represents!

He comments about how he thinks something awesome is happening this year -- I think the biggest thing to come about so far, is the amount of American people that are "waking up" and seeing our "elected officials" for what they are. Corrupt individuals that are in fact, not working for We the People.

When Ron Paul started out in Politics, his suggestion of "Ending the Fed", was thought to be absolutely INSANE. He had to be out of his mind.

Seems he was the only one that looked around and saw what was going on. Now, many of us are starving for "change" -- And not the nickel and penny kind that Obama promised us.

As the people in power declare more power and more restrictions and intrusions into our lives, Ron Paul's voice is ringing more and more true.

Ron Paul needs our support!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm hearing Ron Paul won the cpac straw poll w about 33%, and Romney in 2nd w about 22%. Can't wait to hear what the msm has to say about that.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
I'm hearing Ron Paul won the cpac straw poll w about 33%, and Romney in 2nd w about 22%. Can't wait to hear what the msm has to say about that.

Basically said it was no big deal. Oh, all the RP supporters came out in force, everyone had to "seek out" the voting booths. RP supporters were organized, most people didn't vote etc... Mitt Romney won the last 3 years, so it doesn't mean anything, blah, blah.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He won the straw poll 33%! This is a big step for the opportunity of presidency. Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yes I support many of the things Ron Paul does...but certainly not all. I'm definitely against the wars and deficit spending...the money in Washington.

We'll see what happens.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I loved that speech .

We need more candidates for office like Dr Ron Paul . If we did things might just change for the good for a change .

Three cheers for Ron Paul .

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Yes I support many of the things Ron Paul does...but certainly not all. I'm definitely against the wars and deficit spending...the money in Washington.

Can I ask you what points do you disagree with Ron Paul on?

One thing I disagree with him too, but i'm sure it's very different from yours

so what do you disagree with him out of curiosity

top topics

join