It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will we be saved from the spiraling madness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Brothers and Sisters,

This world that we live in is peeking. If you look around you at all areas of life you can see that everything is intensifying. There is so much specualtion going on right now about all the conspiracies in the world. Which are true which are fabrications or missinformation. The truth is our anticipation of something monumental is being saught by our collective psyches. This is referred to in occult circles as the quickening. Where our quntum vibrations begin vibrating at higher frequencies. We are on the cusp of many great changes. Mankind is rising up to the apex of the spiral. In sientific terms we are being sucked into a vacume. Time is speeding up as many of you have noticed, the mayans predicted it in their calendars and observations. Many of us have noticed changes to the economy, the weather, our food, advances in technology, the unfolding of disclosure (lights in the sky) and so on and so forth. My belief is that chaos is now being created within many cities and communities around the world. The tools used to condition us are now more and more convieniently at our disposal. Our socities loose their value to us as structures of support. We see a darkness spreading through out the youth. With injections of drugs and weapons we have created battle fields within our own neighbourhoods. If a government lies just once, it fails to serve the very people that are enpowering that machine. We have been lied to on many occasions by TPTB and our realities have been dosterted into the nighmare by TMSM. How have we arrived here? What happened to compassion, love, common decency and respect for one another? We have become a nation of haters and dispisers, greedy and violent, rude and disrespectful. Our opinions have become shraper our instincts honed and we know use our thoughts to manipulate how others think. The strong take advantage of the poor instead of helping them. Now as many of you have seen for yourselves TPTB or Illuminati, Freemasons and all secret soiceties that fall beneth them have many mottos that they rule by. One of those mottos is order out of chaos. The saying goes that they provide the chaos and then step in with their order or NWO. They are banking on humanity to feel so demoralised that we will accept a scrap bone if they threw it to us. That is when they will introduce their plan be it through communism, ufo's, a messiah, martial law or any other form of control and take over. Personally i would not trust it on the grounds of the past. Do you think this ruling elite will play nice with us just because they care about a just and fair world, after they have terrorised and murdered us? Think again. My question was when will the spiraling madness stop? When will we wake up and realise we are the majority. When will we be able to speak up for ourselves and how are we going to do this? This madness and choas i see around me, on my estate where people are scared to go out at night. Where gangs rule the streets at night and if you have the missfortune of bumping into them you may not even come away with your life. The chaos in this world is taking over our sensibilities. ATS what are we going to do?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
spend a week not visiting conspiracy websites or watching the news.

Go out, talk to friends about anything non-conspiracy related...go bowling, go dancing, etc.

By the end of the week, you will feel there is pretty much nothing wrong with the world and that its not spiraling out of control...that is your local reality.

Understand the world is a rather large place, but the television and internet make it seem tiny. When a news flash comes across your television saying someone murdered someone, you get tense as if it was happening right next door...

however, consider yesterdays story...imagine hearing it from non-media means...someone said "Some guy way down in texas committed suicide" ...it would be a so what senario...but instead, we got blaring color boxes flipping everyone out, thinking that a plane is about to come into their living room at any second.

perspective is key here...if your going bonkers with conspiracy theories...take a week off...trust me, in a week they will still be here.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I appreciate your consideration brother but i have to dissagree with you. In your reality that is what you expereince but unfortunatly for the majority of the world they dont have a blanket to cover their realities with. I hear what you are saying but is that not like saying forget the suffering world, let me turn a blind eye to that while i down a cold pint and go bowling. Sorry but i see a much larger picture and the direction humanity is heading in right now is not a safe one, not for no one.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Icecoldfm]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

Its not about forgetting, its taking a break...even a firefighter needs a night off...doesnt mean the firefighter think fires wont happen, just means he is rescrewing his brain back on and going back in fresh.

Ever crashed for a test....after hours on end when your going nuts, you need to simply walk away and just relax for a bit, then go back in it fresh and with a clear perspective.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Uhh, no one is going to save you.

In fact, if anyone really tried, you'd probably string him or her up. People frequently misunderstand the problem and fight the very people who are doing their best to save them tooth and nail.

If you want saved, dammit, save yourself, and quit looking for someone else to do the heavy lifting.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

This is why nothing ever gets done, because we continue to put important issues on the back burner. Im sorry but i still dissagree with your outlook. I dont need to take a break i have more important things to think about and do.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Excuse me but dont get your knickers in a twist mate i honestly dont need saving. The poeple of this world do however and that includes people like you more than anyone else. Those that point their finger and judge others. Your more lost than i could ever be. Dont bother to post back unless your making an actual contribution to the post.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Im with Ice on this one!

S & F

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

Sorry if I misunderstood your position. I get tired of folks who sit around waiting to be saved. Personally, I'm doing my damnedest to rectify the problems, calling my Congresscritters several times a week to bring issues to their attention, or to protest the travesties they create. I'm also trying my best to get a dialogue started to cap wealth for Americans at $1 billion, mandatory economic retirement at that point, since there is no need, other than ego, for accumulating any further wealth, and no benefit for society.

I am writing a book, "Transforming America, Policies in Search of a Party", that lays out positive steps to transform the country, including:

1. Changing the budget process to allow taxpayers to allocate their taxes among the programs and branches of government.

2. Changing the voting process to allow more time (30 day voting period) for better participation and allow voters to actually get to research the candidates better.

3. Restructuring Congress to be more representative by adding two chambers to the House: the current House would be the Business chamber, as it is mainly populated by business types, the new Chambers would be dedicated to science, engineering, and environmental issues in one and health, education, and societal issues in the other, each populated with Representatives with backgriounds in those fields rather than business and legal types.

4. Capping wealth at one billion dollars, creating safe mechanisms to draw down that excessive wealth.

So yes, I'm actively trying my best to help with concrete solutions.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Beautiful post Apache!

If what you say is true, which Im sure it is, God Bless You Man!
American "Revolutionists" (as well as myself) needs to quit strategizing
and get to action. I've been developing plans with a group of 8 guys
for the past 7 months. Besides the greenhouse we built, we haven't
amounted to jack for the nation.

Can't wait for your book! 2

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Its kool bruvs. if what you say is true and i have no reason to doubt you then i can only show respect to you for what you are trying to do. I think the sturggle is as much about ourselves as it is with the external world. I think the real change is going to have to come from within. Changing our perceptions and learning to reprogramme our thoughts with unity and family values for all. But yes changes in the external world are neccessary also and all revolutions are started with the planting of a seed or thought so keep writing and doing your thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Financial wars always preceeds real wars and this WW is going to be fast and extremely violent me thinks... they have been collecting data on the worlds populations intensely for about 25 years now. they made geneology popular so people would connect the missing dots for them... what ever is coming is well very technical in nature. and very cold

new topics

top topics

join