It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

give me some info on the 5th dimension?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
so what exactly is it?
how exactly does the whole elightenment thing work?
excuse me for coming off as ignorant.
i just see things everywhere that talk about it. but dont explain it all that well.
i just want info explain what it is, who is in it, how it works, etc etc etc
and i know that alot of the info im looking for wont be exactly 100% on key truth. but just what YOU know about it.
and please, if sombody posts something you dont agree with dont say "actually such and such and such"
just give me what you think/know of it.
ill work around and just read throguh everything.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What exactly do you think the 5th Dimension Is?

For most people who cant even fathom a 4th dimension, I wonder what you think it is.

In Reality- all of the dimensions outside of our 3d world are not numbered. So I have no way to tell you what the 5th dimension is.

There are many parallel dimensions that lay upon our 3d world.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
lol i have no clue. thats why i asked.

im sorry, but i dont think your thinking of the same 5th dimension im talking about.
i was asking about the whole, 5th dimension planet earth enlightenment 2012 thing.
im interested in it, ive googled and searched this site, but i cant find much actually explaining it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Its another viewpoint which you can never know of unless you've been there and observed from that dimension so my advice is save your questions for something which you can answer.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
whatever it is supposed to be it is not the fith dimension.

the people behind the concept probably think that its another universe seperate to ours. with up down horizontal dimesions and, time. basicly a duplicate but with different rules.

kind of like when someone trraasports to another "dimension" on tv's and films.
what is meant is an alternate universe.

instead the other dimensions, being part of the same place as are. we just cannot interact with them. but they can interact with us.

edit:spelling

[edit on 19-2-2010 by MR BOB]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The 5th dimension...been there.

The trangos run the bottombelt of the florden scrabfizzle. the issue with that is when they decide to vanop the track, it creates new fizzlemozz ninegails which of course snatch the flamongs until it hits the peak mezzletona nubrean.

I guess the nakfigles are nice enough, but sometimes they shout the color blue at you which can of course make your fingers turn into yarn, and thats typically when the trangos goes about its business.

hope that made sense to you, makes perfect sense in the 5th dimension.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

did you sign up to Ats to simple take the piss out of people?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There are going to many metaphysical explanations of the 5th dimension, however I find the following video (from a string theory perspective) to be very useful in gaining a foundational mental picture of multiple dimensions.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

so what exactly is it?

New-age giberish, it can commonly be called the light consciousness, jesus consciousness, christ consciousness, spirit orb consciousness, david icke induced ramblings or BS.

how exactly does the whole elightenment thing work?

It does not work or you can go the other route
You buy a book written by a professional alien channeler, then you post prediction of contact dates here. You normally make the predition for next month, then when it does not happen you say they will come when people attune to the spirit orb light of the sky fathers consciousness, or whatever you want to call it. Then you wait a month and do it again.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

That was the video I was going to post. That's how it should be looked at anyway.

Though in New Age it means something very different, it's a higher level of consciousness.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

did you sign up to Ats to simple take the piss out of people?

Yes.

Yes I did.

Anyhow, can you point out anything I said there that can be proven wrong, or are you simply saying my observations of the 5th dimension are not valid because of your belief?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think the most qualified person on this subject is Buckeroo Banzai. You should send him a personal message.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Anyhow, I think my post, incidently, perfectly demonstrates the 5th dimension...it would be unfathomable and therefore unreadable to us. What would make sense in the 5th would make absolutely no sense to us in the 3rd whatsoever.

My post is elegantly demonstrated and I am quite proud of it...oh, and incidently, as a teenager, I used to do something that made me go into a different world of nonsense for about a 2-3 minute span...was a dumb thing to do, but meh...a teen..anyhow, that was akin to talking a 5th dimension because while there, everything made sense and was profound, but after I...came down...I simply didnt have the vocabulary to describe what it was.

Some of the words in the post were of the actual events within those erm...trips.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
I think the most qualified person on this subject is Buckeroo Banzai. You should send him a personal message.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Naa, that was the 8th dimension...5th is soo 3 dimensions below him.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

you are saying that you used to get high, and travel to another dimension.,

Ok then..
2-3 minutes you say? so that would be glue sniffing wouldnt it.

because other common drugs affect people longer than that. epsecially hallucingens-(5-8 hours average).

and when you "visited" this "dimension" you were able to interact with it's inhabitants? and surroundings?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

He is talking about huffing gasoline actually. Really stupid thing to do.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
All the answers you need are here, young Skywalker.

en.wikipedia.org...

Any other questions?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Marc Gordon brought the Fifth Dimention to the World , and the World was better for it !

www.classicbands.com...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
With Thanks to Wikipedia

The 5th Dimension is a multiple Grammy-winning American popular music vocal group, whose repertoire also includes pop, R&B, soul, and jazz.

The 5th Dimension was best-known during the late 1960s and early 1970s for popularizing the hits "Up, Up and Away", "Wedding Bell Blues", "Stoned Soul Picnic", "One Less Bell to Answer", "(Last Night) I Didn't Get to Sleep at All", and "Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In", as well as the eponymous 5th Dimension and The Magic Garden LP recordings.

The five original members were Billy Davis, Jr., Florence LaRue, Marilyn McCoo, Lamonte McLemore, and Ron Townson. They have recorded for several different labels over their long careers. Their first work appeared on the Soul City label, which was started by Imperial Records/United Artists Records recording artist Johnny Rivers. The group would later record for Bell/Arista Records, ABC Records, and Motown Records.

Some of the songwriters popularized by The 5th Dimension later went on to careers of their own, especially Ashford & Simpson, who wrote "California Soul". The group is also notable for having more success with the songs of Laura Nyro than Nyro did herself, particularly in the cases of "Wedding Bell Blues", "Stoned Soul Picnic", and "Save the Country" The group also covered music by well known songwriters such as the song "One Less Bell to Answer", written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David. And perhaps best of all, they became great interpreters of the songs and music of Jimmy Webb, who penned their original mega-hit "Up, Up, and Away", including an entire recording of memorable Webb songs called The Magic Garden.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

you are saying that you used to get high, and travel to another dimension.,

Ok then..
2-3 minutes you say? so that would be glue sniffing wouldnt it.

because other common drugs affect people longer than that. epsecially hallucingens-(5-8 hours average).

and when you "visited" this "dimension" you were able to interact with it's inhabitants? and surroundings?

Due to ATS Terms and conditions, I will not discuss matters pertaining to drugs or other mind altering substances...so will not discuss what mistake I took beyond it lasted a few minutes and it was a complete and total removal of any recognised reality.

This was, in my opinion, my brain going completely screwy, where color had sound, music felt, etc etc etc...there was very little in common with reality...and during these events, I was an observer, not an active participant, however I could "look through the eyes" of the inhabitants.

Was it the 5th dimension, or the 11th? whos to say...but I imagine the more practical answer was just a temporary neural disruption.

I do not recommend it, although I had no particular bad "trip", I look back and wonder just how close I came to either killing myself, or causing long term brain damage. luckily I didn't, however, like staring into the abyss, sometimes if you stare long enough, the abyss stares back at you..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join