It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien intervention throughout human history? Scientists stumble on possible proof.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Alien intervention throughout human history? Scientists stumble on possible proof.

www.examiner.com

Now scientist believe they have found technical evidence to support the idea that key individuals could have been influenced by alien technology. What they found in the skeletal remains of the French ruler Napoleon Bonaparte was nothing less then astonishing.
A micro chip. ..........That's right ....a micro chip.
If there is any truth to this story it would certainly open up a few minds to the possibility that we are not and were not alone in those days. It certainly makes one think about the rest of the story. You know what we mean?.......does anyone currently in power have one of these ch
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm confused. The article shows a video of the Doctor supposedly responsible for these findings. The picture depicted of the "microchip" looks awfully familiar as that of the RFID chips. If there is any accuracy to any of these findings this is proof beyond any doubt in my mind.

If anyone has any other information on this information please ad it to this thread. I would be interested in looking at this further.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Show me proof and I will eat a barking dog.

Really...a whole barking dog.

Until then...all dogs are safe from Mr Mask.

This one is going to be fun...I can just sense it.

No time now...will be watching this thread.

s&f just for the audacity of the claim and the cool sci-fi factor.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is an area I am a believer in.

quick note: believer in does not mean its a fact..just means, like a religion, I believe it based on it making sense to me.

I am glad that more and more are starting to look at this theory in a serious discussion. There are lots of anomolies throughout history that can paint a very convincing circumstantial case.

Examiner isn't exactly high brow mag, but its not world news daily pseduo-news either...a midway point between that and...say...the usa today

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
edit: more junk

[edit on 19-2-2010 by shagreen heart]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Someone is looking for a quick shot into fame....

If this IS TRUE.. then WOW..............
Wow, Wow, Wow.

Unless it was put there by another person to track the remains if they were stolen???

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

G'day ExPostFacto

Sorry mate.....

If you follow the links through those discussion forums, you'll find this is a WWN / Pravda hoax.

I suggest the mods assign this to the hoax forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Bad news, my friends...

weeklyworldnews.com...

It's WWN.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

EDIT: WWN link has been provided, so this message is no longer relevant.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The examiner took the story from Disclose.tv

www.disclose.tv...

Where did disclose.tv get the story from?

Weekly world news. Posted Jan 19th 2010

weeklyworldnews.com...

/thread

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Enrikez]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That story also appears in the Weekly World News a self described adult comic book.

Applying logic and critical thinking are a good thing. Lets try some shall we.

That chip in the picture is identical to those being manufactured today. This article is claiming that when Napoleon was alive an Alien from another world, implanted a microchip identical to a 21st Century microchip built by Humans in his skull.

On top of that this is the same as an article in an adult comic book called the Weekly World News that fabricates it's stories for entertainment, never intending that people should believe them or take them seriously.

Add those two FACTS together, you get, you guessed it, a fictional work. Fiction is not reality, that is why it is called fiction. Batboy is fiction, this is fiction and the Easter Bunny is fiction.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

Good work. We found the same at the same time. Great minds and all that.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That's right!

Surprised things like this can get this far. Does disclose.tv have any sort of quality reputation? Because if they do this certainly should tarnish it.

The Examiner seemed to trust them, which was a mistake and they will be embarrassed about this if they have any sense of journalistic integrity.

It's really a bad case of hack journalism all around, no one checking sources and just printing what they find.

When you sit back and think about it it's kind of alarming that in the information age, it's so easy to be reading absolutely fabricated info from multiple sources because so many 'journalists' are hacks and don't belong in the profession.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well I certainly didn't believe it...but no doubt was curious if anyone had other sources of information relevant to it. On just one glance I say it's BS, without additional evidence.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

EDIT: WWN link has been provided, so this message is no longer relevant.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by SonicInfinity]

G'day SonicInfinity

I suspect you were asking me to provide the link to the source.

I would normally do that
in my posts.

However the reason I didn't do so in this instance is because ATS has banned linking from ATS to WWN because of WWN trolling for more traffic on ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Unless it was put there by another person to track the remains if they were stolen???

The story states that the object was embedded in a way that suggested it was placed there when he was young... So that would rule out a placement after death.

IF this story is true, that is.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Closure is imminent..........Any mention of The examiner and away the thread goes, come on OP give the science based members something worthy of participating in. Do you have independent sources you can share with us?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ATS and WWN

a never ending love story. LOL.

And as a side note:

I highly doubt that Erich von Däniken wrote that piece. If he did, he has totally lost it - although that isn't saying much about someone who seems to lose it twice a year.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Bad news, my friends...

weeklyworldnews.com...

It's WWN.

nuuuuuu

more disinfo idiots derailing the actual topic. I knew something stupid was up about the nepolian implant thing...the subject is still there, but now we got someone that will site this as an example.

is it legal to firebomb them yet?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You know what is interesting...I get more stars and flags from posting stuff that is not proveable than I do writing some detailed breakdown of evidence. Interesting none-the-less. But my intention was not to prove this story, just to see if anyone else has sources that may confirm or deny. Lack of additional evidence isn't necessarily evidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join