It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: The Global Finacial System is Collapsing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am still waiting for this collapse...

As I see it, things are looking pretty good. Everyone will have access to healthcare, my daughter will be covered to age 26 on my plan, my insurance company can no longer say "sorry pre-existing condition", housing values are headed up, Gold is down 18 bucks an ounce... seems like the right path to me!

Oh yeah, my new job is going great and I got a fat tax refund! Ditch the survival supplies and hello Cayman Islands!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Great post Arcangel, but if you look closely, he is predicting, "Finacial" collapse, not sure what that is?? But it isn't anything like " Financial" collapse, I assure you....

[edit on 24-3-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of Celente and his record is impressive..he predicted the fall of communism and the '87, '00, and '08 market tops with great accurac...he's also made some mistakes. Personally, he's starting to sound a bit like a broken record and repeating himself these days...seems he doesn't have much new to say if you've already seen a couple dozen of his clips. But that's OK, his basic message needs to be heard by as wide an audience as possible, and if that means hammering away at the same points over and over then so be it. There are a lot of thick skulls out there and you need a heavy hammer to pound home the right nails I suppose.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Strange that nobody mentioned nor brought up Bulgaria

“The government spends money, which it simply does not have,” Georgi Angelov, Senior Economist at the Open Society Institute in Sofia, stated Tuesday.

Source

The accession of Bulgaria into the ERM II has been pushed back in time, despite the fact that the Government announced it as a first-rate priority. Signals from European institutions indicate continuation of the policy of delay. The financial problems of Greece have been used as an excuse for perpetual postponement. These are not novelties, as in 2007 Bulgaria’s accession was delayed again, this time with arguments related to the emerging sub-prime mortgage crisis.

Link 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join