It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: The Global Finacial System is Collapsing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
He tells it like it is.

Celente was on Judge Napolitano , and talked about Greece, the US and how all

these currents events are going to lead to Global Collapse.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just watching now. I just wanted (immaturely) to be the first poster for one time only! Gerard Celente is great at telling it like it is and hes one of the few people I look forward to hearing from. Everything is falling to pieces right now and we need more guys like him.

Thanks for sharing.

Carl

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just finished watching the video and posting around some truth groups etc.

Just what I thought he'd say. He pulls no punches, and even manages to get a laugh out of you even when talking about total economic collapse. Its sad but I think hes right.

Greece is up the creek, Dubai has gone away way to quickly and is not being reporting on, every major countries GDP to debt ratio is running crazy, and all our manufacturing and production has been slwly but surely sold off to China who is now refusing to take on our debt.

All them old Chinese Proverbs people quote from time to time seem to be coming true now. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think Gerald Celente is connected with our "banksters" in ways he is not disclosing. This causes me great discomfort.

See at first I liked Celente, but once I discovered it was TOTALLY likely and possible that he is working secretly as a double agent for lack of better terminology.

He acts like he is looking out for us, but is he really? Investigate him, find out his history.

And you like me, will never trust a word he says again. Caution is used when viewing anything said by this guy, because he most likely has a ulterior motive/agenda he is working towards *unbeknown to us*.

I also think if you conduct a personal investigation into Peter Schiff you will find out he is also most likely a double agent as well.

What I mean is these guys work for the Banksters (most likely). And they are feeding us lies to mislead us. I am especially skeptical of their claims about Gold and Hyperinflation. Extremely skeptical.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I will watch this when I get home, And comment later, But I do belive this guy knows what he saying.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
Just finished watching the video and posting around some truth groups etc.

Just what I thought he'd say. He pulls no punches, and even manages to get a laugh out of you even when talking about total economic collapse. Its sad but I think hes right.

I usually look for Celente , or Schiff vids.
I always take a few minutes to hear them speak, they are minutes well spent.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I hate to be the guy asking for some back-up to your claims but could you provide any? I honestly like your premise and it could very well have truth to it but how can I find out about these guy's back ground?
I more or less see Celente backed into his own corner of doom and gloom.

With Schiff, he does carry the last name of a banking family dynasty.

But actually Nouriel Roubini, who is usually very doom and gloom, has reversed his positions saying we are now in recovery mode and he thanks the massive government infusion of liquidity. This really surprises me.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

I was going to ask the exact same. I think it is plausable that he could be working for them, I haven't purposely followed up on that as of yet because I honestly only came across the notion when I was watching the video.

I cant see what the angle would be though, apart from fear mongering? As far as im aware he isn't that well known and if you look around today, he actually makes sense whereas waht we are being told in the media dosn't. If you could give us your thoughts that would be great.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Maybe the posters here are working for the bankers to discredit Celente.

Maybe I'm working for the bankers in order to discredit the posters who are disclosing that Celente is working for the bankers.

Considering the possibility that Celente works for the bankers, then the intent can't be good and the result could be worse than his stated predictions.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I don't work for anybody.

I like Celente but it's the same thing every time. What would his listening audience do without the fear factor? It's his staple. Deep down I don't think he works for Wall St but who knows.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Isn't this the guy who said the US economy would collapse as of July last year and the December before that?

One word "FRAUD"

Two words "Fear Mongering"

Thre words "Load of Crap"

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Look around you. What Celente says isn't groundbreaking information. Maybe he was wrong as far as timing goes.......but it's pretty obvious the US is destined for much harsher times economically. Combine are dwindling economy with our increasing militaristic society and only one thing is inevitable........WAR! More of it and well into the future. I think that's the thing that is most disgusting about all of the economic chaos. The amount of time, energy, and resources spent on the US military machine. Just look at the Army/Marine adds on t.v. and in movie theatres lately. It's downright freaky how militaristic and military glorifying our society as become. Brainwashing us all into believing how good and honorable a "soldier" is. Even if we make it through this economic catastrophe fairly well intact...............the USA is heading towards a military fascistic dictatorships where the two most powerful forces in our culture are the military and the corporation. Government will be a puppet show, voting won't matter, and the Constitution will actually represent nothing. The future generations of this country are in for a rude awakening. Sometimes I think about moving out of the "great USA" for a better life. I'd rather live like a goat herder in the Himilayas than a modern American sometimes.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Very well said sir.

If I tried to add to your post, I would detract from it.

Star 4 u

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

celente has admitted that because of "schemes undreamed of" undertaken by the Treasury and Federal Reserve, that is initial timing of collapse was in error. This was due to the $23.7 trillion of stimulus and guarentees that were put into place. He has said he did not anticipate such moves, but that it only delays the inevitable.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

~ In repy to:

Sean48 ~ posted on 19-2-2010 @ 05:00

Gerald Celente: The Global Finacial System is Collapsing

Celente was on Judge Napolitano , and talked about Greece, the US and how all

these currents events are going to lead to Global Collapse.

Mr Celente is keen to the 'Trends' he sees.
but i think he 'flavors' his forecasts with too much Populism, which is as addictive as MSG.

Perhaps it is not an Economic/Fiscal catastrophy as he suggests...but more of a 'Shift' --> (much like the bally-hooed 2012 shift in 'human consciousness'.)

Sure....from One viewpoint, (the view of the former middle-class Westerner) our Future will look like a dark Tunnel,
instead of a once well lit Bazaar the USA once was.

However, for the Monied Elites in Finance/Banking/Economic circles of power, with their high pay & bonuses along with exceptional health care will continue to be bestowed upon them, in reward for providing the 'Revenue Streams' the Gov't is addicted to.

Together the Gov't and the Elites devise mechanisms to insure that the 'Shadow Markets' grow exponentially, with the unceasing issuance of ever more CDOs & other exotic derivatives --- which we commoners are not sophisticated enough to understand...

Celente, seems to be prepping the masses for the old Soviet style of living in desperate poverty... while secretly and without fanfare, the 'Party' bosses enjoyed their priveleged life in their private Dachau's, enjoying fine wine, women and song

thanks for nothing oh, modern corporate-america

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
On a sort of side note, you have to support Celente's or Schiff's or Stiglitz's or Taleb's calls for soundness in the system. Whether or not he's pessimistic, I would love for Celente to run my tax dollars. Him or Schiff would would obviously bring high degrees of minimalist frugality. Get Keynesian government out of the way!
Schiff for Dodd's seat!
schiffforsenate.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Celente is just all talk and little substance and Schiff is running for congress I believe in Connecticut. I have heard Schiff as well flip/flop or run around his own words a few times.

I think Celente is just more of an idiot and Schiff is quasi brilliant but does definitely has an agenda.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Still no collapse?

I really despise people who fear monger so they can gain financially...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

he predicted that US economy will enter depression in 2010 and looking at what Warren Buffett 's partner said a few days before , i say that Celente is on target .

anyways sheeple , go back and listen to Msnbc ,cnn,mtv and say 'baah all is well, usa is recovering ,economy is stable baaaahh'

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here is the latest interview of Gerald Celente with Jim Puplava of the Financial Sense Newshour :
Gerald Celente : jumping out of the Euro to get into the Dollar is like jumping out of the titanic to find safety into the Lusitania , they both going down this whole system is coming down :

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

I hope you like it , I know I did ....

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Jane_Rogers]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join