It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...Greetings...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hello, I am Enemy of Man.

I have been browsing the internet for many years and lurking around it's depths. I normally choose not to make myself known or even noticed most of the time. I am a deeply troubled individual that, as of now, has no true calling. I am a passive person and neutral on most subjects.

After all of these years of desensitizing, I have become a soulless and cold person. I have come to the point to where I enjoy watching humanity fight over feeble things and destroying itself in the process. It's a sadistic amusement. I've lived a sheltered life...all my life, not truly know the horrors of reality. But I have no doubt that I will eventually experience these horrors first hand.

When I became awake, if you will, I could not believe what humanity has become. It saddens and enrages me that people are so blind and ignorant that they given in to the upper powers. Deep down inside me I want to try and save humanity from its head -on collision with annihilation. But over all I have given up, I don't care anymore what happens to me or to the rest of the population of Earth.

So as I sit here typing this, I continue to look through the threads on this very nice forum learning what I can. I keep a close eye on the system, the planet and its people. Watching and waiting for a trigger within me to truly awaken myself and understand more than what I already understand, which in all reality, isn't much.

But I feel when the time comes, what I've learned and came to understand won't matter anymore. I feel when that time does come, I'll be forced to learn new things that will take even longer to grasp and understand. Dwarfing what I previously learned. I've been trying to piece together a puzzle for far too long that doesn't even have all the pieces. It almost seems effortless. But yet I continue to trek on, learning what I can, trying to awaken people and ultimately finding my true calling.

We shall see what happens....

EoM

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EnemyofMan

welcome to forums friend. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
I wanted to share a quote with you,
It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Dalai Lama

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm pretty new here myself. Look forward to seeing another seeker of truth in the boards.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Welcome EnemyofMan! I am also a newbie here. Glad to have a friend on board.

new topics

top topics

join