It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elton: Jesus was a gay Lord

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

I´m sorry I see I have to mention sarcasm when I Use it.

I read the bible and learned about on school and in church.
After the concilie in Nicea, all of it became an unreliable source. ( If it was not already ).

There fore I condemn religion.
This was also the reason for me asking You about an explanation.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
In this age of brain slayer satellites, cellphones and the cancers they cause, and corporate zionist Christians seeking high office with war on the platter...shouldn't we really be wondering if Jesus would wear a Rolex???

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If it did turn out that Jesus was gay, would some of you religious folk leave your religion? Would it change his message? Would you find yourself judging him?

Just curious...

IRM

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

I´m sorry I see I have to mention sarcasm when I Use it.

I read the bible and learned about on school and in church.
After the concilie in Nicea, all of it became an unreliable source. ( If it was not already ).

There fore I condemn religion.
This was also the reason for me asking You about an explanation.

I went to a catholic school also and learned some stuff in church, it's all a bunch of false doctrine.

They don't do as the Bible says, and it's just demonic.

You seem to be mixing up Christianity with the Bible.

You should probably read the Bible again with a Bible dictionary and Etymology, also click my user profile to see the Biblical races today for a better understanding.

Also you should watch Roman Empire Rules Today

video.google.com...#
video.google.com...#
video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
White people say he was white, black people say he was black, gay people say he was gay. What's the story here? Just everyone trying to claim Jesus as their own.

Anyway, certainly the prevailing notion is that Jesus didn't marry but there is certainly no proof of that. I happen to believe he did marry (why wouldn't he?) so I don't think he was gay. This is something that will never be known.

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
also click my user profile to see the Biblical races today for a better understanding.

Are those anything like the chariot races? They were exciting.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by TheComte]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by TheComte]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
People that say this kind of garbage about Christ will end up sucking sulfur fumes for a long long time.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Being gay isn't any cooler than being straight, it's just being.
The only thing your "Gay Illuminati" over lords are trying to trick you into doing in this case is not mess with someone because they are different than you.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antideceit

Hey man, as your tag line says, "never be afraid to try something new".
When in Rome, or Greece as the case may be....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
....... Jesus gay ?

..... NO .... and not a muslim

.... and not a terrorist

....not a nazi ,junkie or a black flag proponent

.... a spy for God ..... YES ..... the ONE God ...

THE ONE who will turn "your" rock , into dust [ again ]

......maligned , degraded , raped ...... YES !

....... back to even the playing field........ MMM !

STANDBY DINOSAURS ! .......

[edit on 19-2-2010 by radarloveguy]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Looks like the guy below my first post has already experienced some divine wrath for the horrible things he said. I can't believe anyone would say stuff like that about Jesus.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

But Jesus never had any off spring, nor married, he must have satisfied himself some how. A repressed homosexual maybe?

This is the exact attitude men have in Prison.

"Oh well I'm in here with all men, I guess I will have sex with them."

This is retarded though, here is why.

I have a hand, and it has treated ME just fine for many many years of not having a girlfriend. After I got married to a nice woman, I am still left with nothing by my HAND. "Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters"

Hope you understand what I am saying.

Celibate does NOT = Gay

I am surprised most of you do not already know this.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by firsttimecaller
reply to post by antideceit

Hey man, as your tag line says, "never be afraid to try something new".
When in Rome, or Greece as the case may be....

What it really means is you have to think outside the box if you wan't to make new discoveries, but it is referring to academics and science, not sodomy or other perversions

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Might help explain why the teachers of the Christ religion can't keep their hands off of the little boys. We never hear of any Buddhist priests having bestiality paedophile orgies.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7minds
Might help explain why the teachers of the Christ religion can't keep their hands off of the little boys. We never hear of any Buddhist priests having bestiality paedophile orgies.

Total rubbish

Here's the real deal about that: pedo-priest says to himself: hmmm, I bet I can become a priest so those boys will trust me because I am a priest, they will think Im a Christian, it's the perfect camoflage.
Are we learning yet?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

Brain damage and religion......
www.foxnews.com...

No what I meant is, those with damaged or underdeveloped parts of their brain can not comprehend the "Me" and the "infinite universe".

Having a developed "me" part of the brain is not the same as being selfish. It just means you may understand the bigger picture better. Without it you are limited in your imagination.

I do not know if you have noticed but most religions teach you that you are not individual or important. Someone is always more important than you or is your God.

Religious people are less likely to be "individual". They are followers not leaders.

If anything Jesus was an individual and went against the grain, that's what got him in trouble.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
as an atheist - my core views on jesus are slightly off topic , but in a general sense - is the sexuality of the " saviour figure " actually an issue ?

really ?

tale two parody exaples

1 - fervent christian - on discovering that jesus was homoxexual :

" right thats it i renounce my fath "

2 non believer considering the issue of faith :

" no , christianity isnt for me "

but jesus was gay

" he was , well why didnt you say earlier , i beliewve "

see

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by antideceit

Originally posted by 7minds

Total rubbish

Here's the real deal about that: pedo-priest says to himself: hmmm, I bet I can become a priest so those boys will trust me because I am a priest, they will think Im a Christian, it's the perfect camoflage.
Are we learning yet?

Then why not pose as the priest of any religion? why the one that "forgives" any "sin". we could drop a nuke on any country....and if you pray to Jesus you still get to go to heaven. if you touch little boys....its ok...Jesus still loves it....i mean you, and you go to heaven. as radical as any other zionist religion IMO.

The catholic church harbors these men and protects them from the law, and a pattern emerges. One teacher that molests boys in paris, gets shipped to texas and has a hay day. if you poke a pecker in piscipa....the pope places you in pennsylvania.

catholic schools put millions of dollars into fighting cases, just to win them on technicalities, and then move their pedophile teacher to the other side of the country or the world. any archdiocese of their choosing gets the new rapist. and the school or church group has to place him within their ranks like nothing ever happened.

im not saying that Jesus was gay.....i don't really know what to think about that. then that would make horus gay...and then we'd have a totally new conspiracy to unfold.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Do the core values of Christianity have any less value if the guy was gay? You all do realise that there's no evidence a historical Jesus existed? Getting upset about whether a guy that might not have existed was possibly gay because he was allegedly celibate is stretching! It's counting angels on pins all over again...you need a pin first.

Elton John is also acting like a d###. It fuels prejudice against gay homosexuals when they insist on accusing others of batting for the other side, spending the pink pound etc. He should stick to what he does best....whatever that is....have tantrums? Meh.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

This is great...I love it....No reason why the gays can't view their savior as fitting into their lifestyle.

That's one of the best lines that i've read in awhile, and it's so true. I mean if they are going to have pictures of a sandy haired Jesus, which doesn't match the description given in the bible, then anyone anywhere has the right to make him into an imagine they are comfortable with.

Elton John's image just happens to involve him being gay.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join